Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    No, because then people will complain they can't get the new yellow/orange/whatever quality.

It's a thinking problem, not a colour one. If a new one appears, it should be something clear like brown, and it should sit between purple and orange, not after orange.

Deleted
    What is that going to fix?
    Like snowraven said,the new colour is just gonna end up like any other colour.Thrown at every player because ''everyone needs to see the light(the content)''
    Also the majority of the community hates rarity under the holy decree that everyone pays the same amount of money.
    If so the colour should be brown because the only thing such an addition would add to the game is an extra shitstorm of drama.

Quote Originally Posted by Annamarine View Post
    Because LFR has contributed so much to the social relationships for a mmo? Ironically the social bond was MUCH higher in BC when people had to work together to accomplish something.
    The social bond suffered long before LFR and LFD.
    Those did nothing to damage it, when players were doing that long before.

Those tools are for players who are time constrained, and so not able to dedicate a sufficient period of time that meets with the expectations or needs of organised raiding.

It solves nothing, when any colour becomes meaningless when that level of gear from previous tiers is considered trivial to get.

Really players should get over themselves and realise the colour has had little prestige value for a long time.
    Even legendaries were in many cases more subject to RNG than actual skill.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    That's the gear icon being shaded red. Ingame they do have some items that were datamined at some point where it would say the item name and it was red instead of grey/white/green/blue/purple/orange.
    it's even in the original WoW strategy guide that you got when you bought the Vanilla+TBC $20 starter box, that some items were suppose to be of red quality.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    if new color system one day come true (which i doubt), it would be for a new expansion i think, not in a middle.

i'm all for it. Borderlands 2 type of color sound about nice. it's not like you can't see the ilevel of everyone anyway, so color won't change a thing.

How about we just make the font of LFR gear COMIC SANS
    Hi Sephurik

Quote Originally Posted by Vankrys View Post
    if new color system one day come true (which i doubt), it would be for a new expansion i think, not in a middle.

i'm all for it. Borderlands 2 type of color sound about nice. it's not like you can't see the ilevel of everyone anyway, so color won't change a thing.
    Glad to see someone else plays/played Borderlands 2. It has been the only game to suck me away from WoW. That said, I have not hit max level on my Axton or Gaige yet, cuz WoW is occupying me too much (english language murder?)
    Last edited by Mikey P; 2013-05-11 at 03:34 AM.