Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Karlzone View Post
    Also the lfr community. They were basically the people who decided which tactics are being used in lfr; for example magaera and not killing green.
    I disagree, Not killing blue came quite before their guide came out, most guilds that progressed on normal already didn't want to kill blue.

honestly for normal mode not killin gblue is a stupid idea and I really wish they would fix that on normal mode.

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by warcraftmew View Post
    u dont need guides for PVE either cos its so damn easy if somethings hard PVE players cry to blizzard and they nerf the shit and dnt say do heroics cos not many guilds run heroic raids anymore, PVE is just button spamming fuck i went on a guild run to TOT 10 normal and i was eating my dinner whilst playing, rated PVP is alot harder than what PVE will ever be the hardest PVE was in classic and BC, wont be long before you PVE heroes want your own personal GM to give you OP buffs in raids n shit
    Oh this is just disgusting I haven't made fun of people in a long time but you you are an exception. Give us your armory and show us how godly you are in this ez mode pvE game; Let us dissect on how ''AMAZING'' you truly are.

We're waiting.

10+ Year Old Account

R.I.P Fatboss.
    I only found you in 5.0, but you were useful for showing the slow-er raiders what to do. Thank you!

Where am I meant to go now when 5.4 comes out
    We stopped searching for monsters under our beds when we realized that they were inside us.

Tell me something, my friend. You ever dance with the devil in the pale moonlight?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Muezick View Post
    lol

What ever you say, dude.
    yeah u know im right

Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post
    I disagree, Not killing blue came quite before their guide came out, most guilds that progressed on normal already didn't want to kill blue.

honestly for normal mode not killin gblue is a stupid idea and I really wish they would fix that on normal mode.

But I HATE kiting blue beams =(
    Signature Nazi's suck.

yeah u know im right
    I kinda feel like this guy is trolling..

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blood fox View Post

I can't prove it, but I feel like it's mostly their guide pushing lower end guilds (and lfr's) to ignore green. It's a tactic that only really works for groups that were overgeared going into ToT, so yes it would be nice if they'd fix that; sadly now we know they won't.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy - View Post
    Oh this is just disgusting I haven't made fun of people in a long time but you you are an exception. Give us your armory and show us how godly you are in this ez mode pvE game; Let us dissect on how ''AMAZING'' you truly are.
    Here's his amazing armory: Snip

On Topic: You don't really, really need guides if you raid progression, but for most guilds such guides can be really helpful. Shame that most of the heroic guides are now discontinued, but I understand that producing them is really hard and unrewarding (money/time-wise) work.

Infracted. No naming & shaming.
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-05-12 at 12:58 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ergar View Post
    Thanks op, you just made my day even shittier.

Jk, but i really loved those guides. They had a "unique" feel to them, unlike let's say tankspot's guides. But in the end, i still understand why they did this.
    dont worry, tankspot guides are going away too
    Originally Posted by Zarhym
    It does no one any good to make GhostCrawler the scapegoat for all design decisions you disapprove of. Not how reality works.
    https://twitter.com/CM_Zarhym/status/275712376840531968

Quote Originally Posted by whatthefudge View Post
    Fatboss guides are generally bad anyway.
    Care to back this up in any way shape or form?, The info was correct, it was well delivered...Pretty sure that's the opposite of bad
    Whoops, sig too big

Quote Originally Posted by Nalfeinn View Post
    Care to back this up in any way shape or form?, The info was correct, it was well delivered...Pretty sure that's the opposite of bad
    There are a few times in fatboss guides they forget to suggest something or don't cover something in depth enough, BUT ... it's so far and few between it almost does not merit mentioning.
    Signature Nazi's suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Muezick View Post
    There are a few times in fatboss guides they forget to suggest something or don't cover something in depth enough, BUT ... it's so far and few between it almost does not merit mentioning.
    In general it's very difficult to make a good heroic boss guide, even if your guild's tactic is the easiest one to replicate.

Quote Originally Posted by Squirreludecker View Post
    dont worry, tankspot guides are going away too
    Wait, what? They just came back with ToT.

That's too bad, I really enjoy their guides a lot.

10+ Year Old Account
    u dont need guides for PVE either cos its so damn easy if somethings hard PVE players cry to blizzard and they nerf the shit and dnt say do heroics cos not many guilds run heroic raids anymore, PVE is just button spamming fuck i went on a guild run to TOT 10 normal and i was eating my dinner whilst playing, rated PVP is alot harder than what PVE will ever be the hardest PVE was in classic and BC, wont be long before you PVE heroes want your own personal GM to give you OP buffs in raids n shit
    Whatever floats your boat dude !!

---------- Post added 2013-05-11 at 08:30 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    Here's his amazing armory: Snip

On Topic: You don't really, really need guides if you raid progression, but for most guilds such guides can be really helpful. Shame that most of the heroic guides are now discontinued, but I understand that producing them is really hard and unrewarding (money/time-wise) work.
    Dat LFR lol
    Last edited by Elysia; 2013-05-12 at 12:57 AM.
    I don't always hunt things, But when I do, It's because they're things & I'm a Bear.

Deleted
    they werent much help anyways for tanks..

I would love to do heroic guides but I really don't have the time right now.
    In general it's very difficult to make a good heroic boss guide, even if your guild's tactic is the easiest one to replicate.
    Agree its hard to please everyone. I really wish there was more of them.

Quote Originally Posted by Karrde08 View Post
    Wait, what? They just came back with ToT.
    The main administrator for Tankspot (Lore) is starting as a Blizzard employee in June. He does all the 25 man guides currently.

They haven't officially canceled the guides, but they'll surely have to find someone else to do them and edit them and commentate them, etc. Generally it'll be akin to a heroic progression guild losing their MT - it may be very, very devastating if you don't have someone to step up and fill the void.

It's a shame, they were a decent resource and fun to watch. I hope the guys from fatboss are successful in what they try next.

Deleted
    What a shame. They were my go to guys when I needed a boss guide.