Quote Originally Posted by Regen View Post
    How's the 522 shado pan trinket line up for feral? Over Flashing Steel Talisman (463 agility USE), or would the 522 ring be > a 483 ToES ring? EG which would be a better purchase?

The trinket I would imagine?
    The Vicious Talisman is close to best in slot prior to Heroic Throne of Thunder trinkets.

10+ Year Old Account
    The trinket is definitely worth investing in.

Sounds good!
    Regen#1804 need NA overwatch friends.

Yup, you would be correct. Even if you waste a pretty sizable chunk of the hit rating it's still the better upgrade. Wrists are probably a little bit better of an upgrade than ring though, if you have them unlocked.

E: Didn't read the next page! Woops. Leaving this here though.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Yup, you would be correct. Even if you waste a pretty sizable chunk of the hit rating it's still the better upgrade. Wrists are probably a little bit better of an upgrade than ring though, if you have them unlocked.

E: Didn't read the next page! Woops. Leaving this here though.
    Perfect. Yeah I guess agility wise 476-522 beats 483-522 slightly. And I'm currently reforger INTO 822 hit, so the trinket might just be perfect.

10+ Year Old Account
    once you start gearing up in ToT gear youll find it has alot of hit and exp

Currently Glyph of Inquisition is totally worthless. Any chance we will see it changed to something more like Savage roar?
    Nearly every Feral takes Savagery. Very few Ret take Inquisition. Neither glyph is therefore meeting our design.

....what are they planning /suspicious face. Im just hoping they dont fuck things up, make it baseline yes?
    Last edited by Redpanda; 2013-04-28 at 11:38 PM. Reason: because things thats why

I'd like to see a cat glyph that changes the sound of savage roar to something much deeper - like the sound of the Shado-Pan mounts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Themessiah View Post
    I'd like to see a cat glyph that changes the sound of savage roar to something much deeper - like the sound of the Shado-Pan mounts.
    I dont know why but I wouldnt mind a few new aesthetic lesser glyphs

Quote Originally Posted by Paloro View Post
    The trinket is definitely worth investing in.
    Just to put it on the record for anyone who may ever care, I picked it up and in my (488) gear, the trinket showed a 5k dps upgrade (in sims) from a 463 trinket.

---------- Post added 2013-04-30 at 02:52 AM ----------

Also, I just got 502 talisman of bloodlust, but judging by Pawkets post it would be a downgrade from my 476 xuen?
    Last edited by Regen; 2013-04-30 at 02:19 AM.

Yes, it should be. Talisman of Bloodlust is the one trinket this tier that's really bad for us, and the values in that graph are with a profile that probably has a higher amount of haste than your character, meaning that all RPPM trinkets are slightly overvalued.

It's worth noting that it is pretty decent for Guardian though, if you want to hang onto it for that.

Druid / Demon Hunter SimulationCraft Maintainer

Quote Originally Posted by aggixx View Post
    Yes, it should be. Talisman of Bloodlust is the one trinket this tier that's really bad for us, and the values in that graph are with a profile that probably has a higher amount of haste than your character, meaning that all RPPM trinkets are slightly overvalued.

It's worth noting that it is pretty decent for Guardian though, if you want to hang onto it for that.
    I figured as much would be the case. I'll probably just D/E it. Of course I get the shitty trinket, and no good one, and no weapon.

---------- Post added 2013-04-30 at 03:51 AM ----------

Got my Lei Shen weapon <3

Deleted
    Updated with a new more Boss guides... Still a long way to go and i'll probably update them more continuelly when i get feedback and my mind back after the mind fuck i just had.
    I'll also later today or tomorrow update the UI section with Screenshots over my UI and more WeakAura exports.

10+ Year Old Account
    about to start on heroics. Plan do to jinrok then most likely jikun. What are my options for symbi for the ionization debuff, pretty much just bubble then call out for bops?

10+ Year Old Account
    What I do is symb a priest for dispersion. I run out of the puddle with ~5 sec left of the ionization debuff (this gives me enough time to make sure i'm not to close to anyone) and use Barkskin to make sure I don't drop past 10% hp.

This leaves you with 2 major defensive cd's to use during lightning storm (Survival Instincts & Dispersion).

The problem my guild ran into while progressing on this boss what calling out for dispels just caused more confusion then it was worth. On top of that, any mass dispels were "clipping" others when they didn't want to drop theirs yet.

So any tips for a feral moving from 25 man to 10 man?
    Is it possible to play DoC and heal with it or will HotW/NV be considered better as a healing CD for most fights?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skadovsk View Post
    Is it possible to play DoC and heal with it or will HotW/NV be considered better as a healing CD for most fights?
    HotW is the best talent for most progress fights.
    You can however still play with DoC, if your guild allows you to/will not need a cooldown like that.
    About NV, it's a nice amount of healing, but it's hard to plan around it, as you need to use it at specific times in order for you to not jeopardize your damage. Also NV is in no way OH SNAP healing. It won't save your raid from the brink of death; the healing would only be good on static damage fights really (WotE and Garalon). It might be good for magaera if your head kill time matches with the NV cooldown.

If you love the DoC playstyle I would say that you should change from DoC to HotW on a fight to fight basis. The difference is lower than you think, as not having DoC allows you to get a bit more out of your trinket procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Redrun View Post
    about to start on heroics. Plan do to jinrok then most likely jikun. What are my options for symbi for the ionization debuff, pretty much just bubble then call out for bops?
    This is what I do for hJin Rokh: Run out of puddle with a couple seconds left.. bear form and barkskin.

I do symbiosis the priest for Dispersion, but I only use it if I absolutely have to. Otherwise, I save it for the OOPS moments in lightning balls so I can maintain my bleeds on the boss without worrying about gettin caught up in crossfire.

We already have SI and Barkskin and FR to pop to help us get the health/dmg reduction we need, and for a new raid entering heroics, helpin out the healers during Lightning Storms by promoting your own survivability does wonders.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skadovsk View Post
    The DPS from DoC is much better, and if you macro your heal onto a tank youre doing a nice chunk of healing.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Oak-qt View Post
    The DPS from DoC is much better, and if you macro your heal onto a tank youre doing a nice chunk of healing.
    That healing is most likely going to be overhealing or just sniping the healer's HoT's.
    You might want to consider adding a mouseover component to your healing touch macro. You have a mouseover target? = cast on mouseover. You don't have a mouseover target? = cast on tank.

Deleted
    I don't know...

Even if I totally understand that DoC is better in theory, the difference between HotW and DoC is quite low in the sims (about 500 dps last time I checked), and I'm not sure I could manage both DoC and the other spells. Tbh, I'm pretty sure my dps in raid is under my gear's potential, while playing HotW. I'm afraid of the fact that if I switch to DoC, it will be worse . Is this REALLY better in terms of DPS?

Atm, I macro'ed NS and HT with a modifier, with me as a target at all time (using it as another 'OH CRAP' button), I'll try to use this macro to trigger DoC.

Oh, btw, I know that Thrash has a better DPR than Shred, and I'm using it on OOC procs and stuff, but is it worth keeping a 100% uptime on it? I'm not sure, that's why I'm asking here