Deleted
    Got called legolas by an enemy, for my nidalee spears. :P

Honestly it was a bad game, missed 80% of spears.

christ, why do these gamers make us (gamers) look like forever alone betas
    No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the matter of physical training…what a disgrace it is for a man to grow old without ever seeing the beauty and strength of which his body is capable. – Socrates

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tangosmango View Post
    [video=youtube;OoqwUkqpxQI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OoqwUkqpxQI[video]

christ, why do these gamers make us (gamers) look like forever alone betas
    Oh god why.

10+ Year Old Account
    Second placement match: I'm second pick, we are all AP. I've locked in Teemo as it was a Top lane champ I was comfortable with. I say to them that I'll go AD instead.

Our jungler Xin didn't connect until we were all level 6. Their jungler Warwick didn't take Smite.

I meed Udyr up top and we trade a kill each. After we come back we can't do anything against each other so we just sit and farm minions together. 192 in half an hour. Then they up and surrendered 5-0 because our Tristana went 17-1 and I didn't notice.

I might play some more Ranked if it's this easy not playing Support. >_>
    37 + (3*7) + (3*7)
    W/L/T/Death count: Wolf: 0/1/0/1 | Mafia: 1/6/0/7 | TPR: 0/4/1/5
    SK: 0/1/0/1 | VT: 2/5/2/7 | Cult: 1/0/0/1

192 in half an hour isn't really a great amount if farming actively and properly because of an even lane.

I've won many matches as a top laner without noticing that my other lanes completely destroyed their lane opponents. It's quite funny :3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Firebert View Post
    I might play some more Ranked if it's this easy not playing Support. >_>
    You'll have a lot more fun in ranked if you play to get better rather than just climb in rank.

Quote Originally Posted by Aissy View Post
    You'll have a lot more fun in ranked if you play to get better rather than just climb in rank.
    if you're not gold or above youll play with far more noobs which in turn will make you not play any better.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Catanowplx View Post
    if you're not gold or above youll play with far more noobs which in turn will make you not play any better.
    False.

Every single game, every single player makes mistakes. Identifying those and realising what you could've done instead makes you a better player.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    False.

Every single game, every single player makes mistakes. Identifying those and realising what you could've done instead makes you a better player.
    True, but i find more worse players in silver 3 than in silver 1. I can only imagine it gets worse lower in the ladders.
    "When you want to succeed as bad as you want to breathe, then you'll be successful"
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lsSC2vx7zFQ

Quote Originally Posted by Funkthepunk View Post
    Are anyone else having queue issues with Dominion? I tried queuing today as well as yesterday, and after 7-8 minutes of queue waiting time I gave up (both yesterday and today). Seems like everyone queus up for ARAM... Maybe it's just EU.NE that doesn't have as many active players.
    I actually sat in queue for 35 minutes even though it said estimated 4mins before finally giving up. Everyone seems to be doing ARAM now.

Deleted
    New skin inc,if it wasn't posted already.
    "La Llorona" Morgana

Too bad the skin is Latin America only :/

Update on Viktor changes
    For those interested in what Solcrushed has been cooking up to improve Viktor, you should be delighted by the update he posted earlier today.

"Updates!

I have been consulting with the Pony on the issue.

We will be trying out a version where he can 'merge' the augments together by spending more gold.

Obviously this is an iteration and subject to change!"

When asked if this merging of augments included stats or just the bonus ability effects, he replied

"Stats too, since one of the common complaints about Viktor is that the Core feels like a waste of a slot late game."

He continued:

"So one of the biggest reasons I like this iteration is actually the ability to 'color-code' the augments .

For example since Q is yellow and E is red... if we allow you to merge Q and E what color would that be?.........(drumroll)........ ORANGE!!

The stats will probably be nerfed, they are EXTREMELY gold efficient because they take up a slot late game, if we give slot efficiency back it is difficult to justify the gold efficiency."
    In before OP as hell? Spend 2k for 2 augments and have 2 strong ability's? Yes please!
    Movement boost + Laser dot or bigger slow/stun range + Laser. Oof...
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

Deleted
    That Morgana Skin.. I already have a skin for Morgana, riot why u do this to my money

I'm sure the skin will be available for all servers

Deleted
    Yeah I think that it might be available for all servers,just like Glad Draven one.
    I really dig this skin,must be first Morgana skin that I like.

Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    False.

So true. A diamond player doesn't automatically have better mechanic skills than a silver player. The big difference is how many mistakes are made and knowing what to do (should you roam, counterjungle, push, go for dragon etc) and being able to punish an enemy for mistakes.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaj392 View Post
    Too bad the skin is Latin America only :/
    Says who? :P

There's no reason it wouldn't be available for all servers.

Deleted
    It's most likely the same as with the Gladiator Draven skin, people that play in that specific region get the skin for free, a week or so afterwards, everyone can buy it around the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Deylana View Post
    Says who? :P

There's no reason it wouldn't be available for all servers.
    Just as we've seen with other servers in the past, Riot is cooking up a new skin in celebration of the imminent Latin American servers. Allow me to introduce you to "La Llorona" ( a file name, not official ) Morgana.

Seems like a server only. Or maybe free for a server.

But somehow i wouldn't be too suprised for server only
    Quote Originally Posted by drwelfare View Post
    Strip naked, cover myself in butter and go kick some ass

15+ Year Old Account
    They released the other server celebration skins for all servers, don't see why this one will be different.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaelwryn View Post
    They released the other server celebration skins for all servers, don't see why this one will be different.
    Prety much this, precedent dictates that the skin will be available to everyone