How good is Courageous Primal Diamond?

Hello all,

I want to know how much better the legendary meta is over the spirit meta for holy paladins. What is your opinion on the meta in comparison to the spirit meta?

Personally, I already know the answer to this but for some reason, the holy paladin in my guild states that it's not that great over the legendary simply because he is losing spirit as opposed to gaining intellect. I'm not a healer so I don't know if the proc from the meta is a one time usage or if it is a buff that allows you to cast spells for free for 4 seconds.

Thank you for your time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Its huge, you'll have so more mana from the legendary

I have no idea what your opinion is vs. the holy pally in your guild. That's maybe one of the most confusing sentences I've ever read.

The answer is: the legendary meta is so far and away better than the normal meta that the pally in question should be jumping around like a lunatic and singing show tunes now that he has it.

/thread

Quote Originally Posted by Lucyrotten View Post
    The answer is: the legendary meta is so far and away better than the normal meta that the pally in question should be jumping around like a lunatic and singing show tunes now that he has it.
    This. It is absolutely amazing.

If you're quick enough, you can use the Clearcasting proc to get a quick, free three holy power by casting two FoLs on your beaconed target and a HS immediately afterwards. I've even had it proc just in time to save the life of a DPS who was standing in something bad and it gave me those two quick FoLs without burning any mana.

It seems to proc all the time for me and I've even had it proc while I still HAD the Clearcasting buff.

I have no idea what your opinion is vs. the holy pally in your guild. That's maybe one of the most confusing sentences I've ever read.

/thread
    As I was writing this, I edited some parts of it and didn't realize some parts of this didn't make sense; so I apologize for sounding a tad bit confusing.

My opinion on this is that the legendary meta is absolutely better than the spirit meta due to the fact that it gives you a clearcasting proc and static intellect. Wouldn't you agree that free mana is almost, if not better than mana gained over time?

To be fair, the Legendary meta is potentially the weakest on holy paladins, but it's still much better than the normal meta gem. Paladins are the only healer that could consistently see *ZERO* benefit from the procs if they happened to only cast HoPo spells during that time. That's not an extremely likely situation and should mostly be mitigated by being aware of the procs and trying to get some advantage from them.

I have no idea what your opinion is vs. the holy pally in your guild. That's maybe one of the most confusing sentences I've ever read
    His opinion on this matter is this: imgur . com/LiK0guq

since paladins dont value haste it's not as strong as it could be for holy paladins but it is a pretty amazing meta.

i actually use it in my elite protectors helm.

http://www.twitch.tv/hammerpairs 7/7 Mythic EN / 3/3 Mythic ToV / 10/10 Mythic NH / 9/9 Mythic ToS
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IBmNLMo4vcI some old school CM fun
    "Your lights will go out. The darkness will envelop you. And you will fear the shadows that move within it."

Quote Originally Posted by Illinara View Post
    His opinion on this matter is this: *wrong*
    I have no words.

I have no words.
    Haha right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Please use the already existing thread:
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...Primal-Diamond