Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    You are an enchanter. Convert to honor, buy wands from the honor vendor to disenchant. There are plenty more options for JP than VP atm.
    That seems like a waste given that I have stacks and stacks of Sha Crystals at this point. >.> I also have alts, who are not enchanters, stuck in the same situation.

It would be nice if we had a Honor/JP trade goods vendor updated for MoP.
    Tiriél US-Stormrage

Signature by Shyama

How I'd love to be able to disenchant something on all my toons. I just can't have more than one enchanter. Also use all those sha crystals for bracer enchants and make bank. Their demand is pretty high for the most part. I made ~10k in a few days doing that with honor points on my dk. He wasn't geared at all and then I geared him in 2 days and ever since then I've been mostly good about doing the isle dailies for honor points and I've been pvping a lot. Buy a 1250 HP item and disenchant it and soon enough you should have made a lot of gold.

Also to touch up on my previous statement:

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8796350930#17

Originally Posted by Rygarius
    Good morning. Letting you know that the patch is not tomorrow.

Signature by Geekissexy Check out her Deviantart

Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    Also to touch up on my previous statement:
    FUCK ME IN THE OZARKS!

I guess I have some valor points to make up tonight.

Edit: Wait, NOT tomorrow. Never mind then.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tehstool View Post
    There are many options here. If you still need some gear you can trade it for honor points to get 476 gear to either use for pve or pvp purposes or disenchant. You can also buy heirlooms (probably better to hold off since they are drastically lowering the cost).
    476 does nothing for me, as lowest item I have is 483..
    I'm not enchanter, so can't use that option..
    I have EVERY heirloom you can buy for JP (or gold), but refuse to upgrade to 85, as I'm boycotting that insane brain fart from Blizzard..

In Cata we could buy trade goods for JP... They were never upgraded to MoP and would make an excelent JP-sink..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/