Thread: Dps Help

Dps Help

Hey I need to know how to increase my dps. I follow Noxxic and it tells me to get 9247 or w/e haste break point is and I follow the rotation, but just having problems keeping it in high numbers

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ladimar/simple

any ideas will be helpful.

There is a thread dedicated to DPS help, please post there. We can't really tell you why your DPS is terrible if you do not provide us with logs/parses to go off.

www.worldoflogs.com - Go there, make an account, get some logs from Normal/LFR and then someone may be able to help you, but you can't just expect us to know how you play your character and tell you how to fix it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post
    There is a thread dedicated to DPS help, please post there. We can't really tell you why your DPS is terrible if you do not provide us with logs/parses to go off.

www.worldoflogs.com - Go there, make an account, get some logs from Normal/LFR and then someone may be able to help you, but you can't just expect us to know how you play your character and tell you how to fix it.
    This. In addition, logging out in your PvP gear doesn't help if you wan't help on gearing.

10+ Year Old Account
    That's why you need me.... Need someone to punish you for your sins.

Quote Originally Posted by Novx View Post

This. Make sure you follow the steps as directed by the first post in that thread. Additionally, I've made a video guide for this sort of thing (called "How to Troubleshoot your DPS"), and you can find it in my signature if you're interested.
    ~ Battle.net MVP ~
    Overwatch mod
    Twitter | Soundcloud

10+ Year Old Account
    It's been linked allready, but I'll link it again: http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...ORE-POSTING%29

That's the thread you want to post in if you want DPS help. I'm going to close this one, so feel free to post in it with the information people need to help you.

Closed.