Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    While the 6% extra holy damage is nice, is it really worth delaying exorcism for it? Surely potentially wasting an exorcism proc because you delayed for too long isn't worth the debuff.
    You're delaying it with 1 or maybe 2 gcds, that's maybe 2-3 melee swings that can proc Exorcism. If you have a CS to proc 4set in that time you're delaying a exorcism then it's worth it imo. Delaying it for a judgement? most likely not a gain and it's def not a gain if you got Exorcism glyphed and there's multiple targets available. But delaying it for CS and 4set proc or a 4set full holy TV it's def a gain. Like I said, our set bonuses is more or less all about micro management. Deciding on the fly if you wanna delay it or not depending on what other abilities you have ready to fill between, multiple targets and so on.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Quote Originally Posted by Prometheous View Post
    even if includes calling out someone for something stupid they said/did.
    Including Anaxie.

Does anyone know if ES snapshots Skull Banner?

Well, thank you so much Charleslol for derailing the thread for the last 4-5 pages and decapicating it on top of that.

I'd love to have a thread with theorycrafing/bis aka serious discussion AND lounge/randompalatalk/logs/bragging/lootwhine altogether. If mmo-champion rules forbid that (or so it seems) where should we move then? There are several ret-related forums out there, mostly dead but who cares once we can register and post there.

Deleted
    So can anyone tell how strong primo heroic trinket is? Atm i use vp+spark hc ... I raid with dkp and i'm now n1 in points from us melees... Should i wait for heroic feather or should i spend all my points for primo hc when its dropped and have then no chance to get the next feather....

With primo trinket i'm over 15k haste

Quote Originally Posted by Runewrath View Post
    Does anyone know if ES snapshots Skull Banner?
    It should yeah.
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Flowe View Post
    So can anyone tell how strong primo heroic trinket is? Atm i use vp+spark hc ... I raid with dkp and i'm now n1 in points from us melees... Should i wait for heroic feather or should i spend all my points for primo hc when its dropped and have then no chance to get the next feather....

With primo trinket i'm over 15k haste
    feathers is so much ahead of ANY trinket... of course you should wait for it to drop instead of "primordius talisman of trash"

Deleted
    okay thx4info

which should I use out of the 502 feather, 506 lei shens final orders, or 522 valor trinket.

other trinket is 541 spark
    Last edited by Magner; 2013-05-13 at 10:27 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Magner View Post
    which should I use out of the 502 feather, 506 lei shens final orders, or 522 valor trinket.

other trinket is 541 spark
    Feather is best by a good margin.

If you don't like having 10% hit after equiping it you can always swap out your haste/hit gems for haste/stam.

hopefully im in the right place for this, i killed twins tonight and used a coin in hopes for the helm and i got http://www.wowhead.com/item=96171 now my problem is i have the valor trinket, using this over the valor point on will mean in order to get my expertiese cap i need to lose 600 haste. i have the lfr teir chest but no luck wiht a new helm, this was my 1st twins kill,

my question is should i use that trinket and take the 600 haste dip or wait till i get the 4 peice and then use it? also im not that keen on the proc myself

since you will ask for a armory link here it is http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...ghtning/simple
    Last edited by thunderdragon2; 2013-05-13 at 10:50 PM.

You should keep using valor trinket. This trinket is pretty horrible for basically anyone but warriors sporting 35%+ crit unbuffed (and for them 1crit rating = 1 str).

Quote Originally Posted by Neldarie View Post
    You should keep using valor trinket. This trinket is pretty horrible for basically anyone but warriors sporting 35%+ crit unbuffed (and for them 1crit rating = 1 str).
    thank you i thought as much tho it seems a waste since i won it on a coin roll

Hey guys. A quick gear question. I was fortunate enough to get the 522 version of the ring "band of the scaled tyrant" with hit and haste. i'm over on hit which is no big surprise, but it replaced the 496 ring from wind lord which was a big upgrade. my question is whether or not i should gem a 320 haste gem in it or the 80/160 gem....it's essentially a question of is 80 strength and 220 haste better or worse than 320 haste. with the 320 haste which is how i have it gemmed now, my crusader strike is down to 3.4 seconds flat. thanks in advance for all your help and here is my link.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...igrok/advanced

Quote Originally Posted by bigred View Post
    Hey guys. A quick gear question. I was fortunate enough to get the 522 version of the ring "band of the scaled tyrant" with hit and haste. i'm over on hit which is no big surprise, but it replaced the 496 ring from wind lord which was a big upgrade. my question is whether or not i should gem a 320 haste gem in it or the 80/160 gem....it's essentially a question of is 80 strength and 220 haste better or worse than 320 haste. with the 320 haste which is how i have it gemmed now, my crusader strike is down to 3.4 seconds flat. thanks in advance for all your help and here is my link.
    Use str/haste gem, you want to get the socket bonus.

Deleted
    I want to make a weakauras that show my ap at all time, sense ES snapshots our ap it would be great to see how my ap I have at all times. please help

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xealraden View Post
    I want to make a weakauras that show my ap at all time, sense ES snapshots our ap it would be great to see how my ap I have at all times. please help

Here:

Code:
    dauJdaGiQQUKQIAuufNIu8kcrZIq4wqPDrv5xesggIoguSmOYZictJKUgjABeLVrcJdjohP6DekDpIO9PQWbjsTqsPhIujtePkTrIKtQQiRubZePc3ePk2jHQFsi1qPk5PqMQcDvKkAVO(RQkdgCykwmHIhRuMSs1Lf2Sk(msz0eCAeEnsvnBQCBK0UvPFRKHtuTCv55kA6IUoL2ou13Pk14vv68QQA9ivQ9lnJHhzevgTZODEKrN1nre0DWIJtLr7et5oZ)X4BYOpVXOn7mxuhJVjJo27wsSUf8OPqhkuOqHouOqHcU1MXvqmMziIcYxtT2ZrefUbnT2ZPGKfOZlrkDMMn671Y745XVCN5F88RrSDOqHcfCRnJRaEJZgfKSGymZOGiliFn1ApNcISWnOP1EoITdfkuOdfkuOawSfEHCNzlk4nrkuykSEzH7knjX62HcfkuG44bVXzJcFuqxxxxxxtHuiUfWBC2OGKfOAsbFh3A98G34SHOWqsssssQPGpFf8tp(le39ouOqHcehp4noBu4Jc666AkKcXTaEJZgfKSavtk474wRNh8gNnefgsssnf85RGF67VqC37qHcfk0Hcfkual2cViTVBHuikSzN5IAHm(MDOqHcfErAFxp4noBOPdfkuOqhI7oJEbnI1D8V8Grz8nzu(iOrlE8iJY)YdgnttANmYoJFcHXLcSwgjegxk8BjpEMC9y0hmYoJF2lrYAzKqyCPaJizK9g4JBYiJnxmAZoZf1Fce7bJscQXoNm6VOpNzKSuyvqHcgC6kjvItxcmKkKXhSQYyK3e7PalLcsjKrrbgm6YuQsQJJcFWQQGrxl1XhbnAXBYIJHrFf95mJKLcRcvDvCkKqLeNkPkfzY4dwvLmsiiOjKSuYuOuPkgCuKHJcokkvv5dwvkmIyNr0L99kiTxmYTm78iJSZ43MZmNSwg9wUGhzevRlj4ro5KrBoZCYJmAsCP5cg5L00H007NeNto5Krtg9KGehJWZIJrLKKtMb

Deleted
    thanks alot, but can you explain how I input it in weakauras, can't get it to work

Quote Originally Posted by Xealraden View Post
    thanks alot, but can you explain how I input it in weakauras, can't get it to work
    Press the import button, copy his code, paste it in weakauras
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Anyone know the best way to use Sanctified Wrath? I go for a high risk CS>HoW>CS during hero to bait a Holy TV, when I am lucky I imagine it does a ton of damage however including Exorcism for the buff seems like its the most reliable however I'm not sure which does the most damage. I've just not done the math.