Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    You know what would be amazing and surprising.
    If Garrosh Hellscream would actually win against the rebellion and takes over more land!

Then we notice how strong Garrosh Hellscream really is! :O
    That would be delicious. The epic image of thousands, nah milions butthurt fanboys crying all at once. It would be beautifull.

10+ Year Old Account
    Commiting to larger raids is mind numbingly stupid. Considering the developers themselves state that it really is a minority that raids why would you orient the majority of your resources and development towards developing content for an increasingly smaller and smaller group.

Somebody needs to be fucking fired at Blizzard..
    The hammer comes down:
    Quote Originally Posted by Osmeric View Post
    Normal should be reduced in difficulty. Heroic should be reduced in difficulty.
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Glorious Leader View Post
    Commiting to larger raids is mind numbingly stupid. Considering the developers themselves state that it really is a minority that raids why would you orient the majority of your resources and development towards developing content for an increasingly smaller and smaller group.

Somebody needs to be fucking fired at Blizzard..

this game has milions of subscribers and yet main focus of the game from start were raids.

somebody needs a fucking reality check.

Lightforged Draenei
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    ITS NARWHALOSH WHALESCREAM !!!!!

On topic (and slighty calmer): Im actually really interested about this. I wonder what lore rape will blizz commit to squizze 11-12 bosses in SOO. I really can't think about more than 5-6 possibilities. But oh well, lets hope that cyber-ghost onyxia will put good fight this time.
    I expect Doctor Weavil to return and rez her as cyber onyxia and he himself as a new epic boss encounter!
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Dr._Weavil

For those who dont know him.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by nemro82 View Post
    this game has milions of subscribers and yet main focus of the game from start were raids.

somebody needs a fucking reality check.
    Yes the developers do. they continue to make content that caters to such a fraction of their player base but at the same time consumes more resources than anything else they develop (at the expense of other content with broader appeal i.e dungeons) and then wonder why casuals aren't engaged.
    The hammer comes down:
    And the tiny fraction for whom heroic raids are currently well tuned? Too bad,so sad! With the arterial bleed of subs the fastest it's ever been, the vanity development that gives you guys your own content is no longer supportable.

Deleted
    Yes the developers do. they continue to make content that caters to such a fraction of their player base but at the same time consumes more resources than anything else they develop (at the expense of other content with broader appeal i.e dungeons) and then wonder why casuals aren't engaged.
    it works for years, so why should they change it?

10+ Year Old Account
    it works for years, so why should they change it?
    cause it didn't work for years and it's not working now
    The hammer comes down:

Garrosh has had his men scouring Pandaria for Titan and Mogu tech and magic specifically to enhance his army's fighting capabilities. That includes Sha, flesh-shaping, animate statues, and so forth. The Thunder King has become his impromptu role model. To quote the orc in the Dagger in the Dark scenario,

"The power to shape flesh! To build warriors! This is what the warchief wants!"

If anyone honestly thinks the entire raid is going to consist of known, named orcs standing in the way shouting "You shall not pass," that person has not been paying attention at all.

Deleted
    cause it didn't work for years and it's not working now
    so you telling me 9 year old game with 12 m subscribers at it's peak, never worked?
    ok I'm done, it's pointless to argue with trolls.

10+ Year Old Account
    so you telling me 9 year old game with 12 m subscribers at it's peak, never worked?
    ok I'm done, it's pointless to argue with trolls.
    because those players were busy lvling and not hitting 80 or 90 to find out that the majority of content at that lvl wasn't fun for them but that was the majority of content being developed.
    The hammer comes down:

Deleted
    because those players were busy lvling and not hitting 80 or 90 to find out that the majority of content at that lvl wasn't fun for them but that was the majority of content being developed.

somebody please ban this troll alrerady.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Zaelsino; 2013-05-17 at 11:18 AM.

SoO can easily be very optional regarding encounters actually... We can start off somewhere with 1-2 bosses then Orgrimmar is basically sorta opened for us so they can make few options like Valley of Honor/Spirits/Wisdom whatever you decide to go for and whenever, maybe inside optional bosses too (sorta like ICC and rotface/festergut too) but yeah they said we get new zones too, not just Orgrimmar so I wonder how that will turn out to be.

67. Council of The Sha
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

Quote Originally Posted by Drilnos View Post
    Garrosh has had his men scouring Pandaria for Titan and Mogu tech and magic specifically to enhance his army's fighting capabilities. That includes Sha, flesh-shaping, animate statues, and so forth. The Thunder King has become his impromptu role model. To quote the orc in the Dagger in the Dark scenario,

"The power to shape flesh! To build warriors! This is what the warchief wants!"

If anyone honestly thinks the entire raid is going to consist of known, named orcs standing in the way shouting "You shall not pass," that person has not been paying attention at all.
    Agreed.

Personally I think the raid should start off being fairly traditionally Horde themed. Mainly Orcish trash mobs and bosses, though maybe some Ogres or non-Orc loyalists in the mix to give it at least a little variation. But as you go further and further into the raid, the Horde themes become more and more clouded. As you decend into an expanded Ragefire Chasm you start to find yourself fighting Dark Shaman, elementally infused Orcs, and perhaps some powerful Elementals. Then when you reach the final section of the raid the themes become totally unrecognizable as belonging to the Horde. Sha monstrosities (likely including the Sha of Pride), maybe a Klaxxi emissary who got wind of the fact Garrosh holds the Heart of Y'Shaarj, and Garrosh who wields the unspeakable power of Y'Shaarj.
    Roleplaying, hardcore Raiding, running LFR on the occasional weekend, PvPing, rolling alts, achievement hunting, pet battling, or just enacting an endless series of whims, I don't care how you play WoW. Just as long as you have fun doing it.

68. Council of Onyxia/Kael'thas/Nazgrim/Nefarian

Could the Mogu possibly get involved in this raid?

I mean, Garrosh has basically stooped down (or in Mogus' case, risen uo) to their level of monstrousness. Most people think it would be unlikely, but who knows, maybe Garrosh has more power than them?

MOAR MOGU BOSSES!

67. (Heroic) The spirit of Kael'thas possesses each Sha one by one and shouts "This was merely a setback!" after you kill the Sha he is currently possessing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    Well, I want the freedom to put poison in food and sell it to anyone I want and call it sugar. It's my freedom to do so, so you can't tell me no.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by taurenguard View Post
    I expect Doctor Weavil to return and rez her as cyber onyxia and he himself as a new epic boss encounter!
    http://www.wowpedia.org/Dr._Weavil

For those who dont know him.
    Yeeeeeees i remember him back from vanilla.... and he have a good name too.
    While he is pathetic gnome his evil insanity or insane evilness is fitting for garrosh insane horde of evil.

69. Elemental Nazgrims
    70. Le'og (thrall from alternate dimenshion)

10+ Year Old Account
    I was hoping for something smaller. 9 bosses would be fantastic.
    Steve Irwin died the same way he lived. With animals in his heart.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    70. Le'og (thrall from alternate dimenshion)
    Let's just incorporate Murozond and the Infinite Dragonflights into SoO while we're at it :P