Page 9 of 65 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I'm 1 / 12 on Titan Runestones, bah. Only 1 from two full clears, so 1 per 12 boss kills. At this rate it will take me 22 more weeks, but I'm hoping for slightly better luck than that.

Deleted
    Had 0 last week, 1 the week before, and 2 the first week.

Dropped 4 this week, so thats make 7 for 24 kill. Was pretty lucky this week.

I really hate the direction Blizzard is taking in regards of this quest drops and coin loot. Sigils, Secrets and now the Runestones are an abhorrent system and has no place in raiding... some people near completion whilst others with a lot more kills are at lower numbers? What's the point? Just make them 100% drop and have us require like 50 or 100 drops...

I also hate the Coin usage. Rng is rng, bla bla, but i just find it absolutely inadequate on a raiding environment. LFR doesn't bother me, but for normal\heroic, i dislike it. Plus, it really messed with a lot of the non-loot council loot systems. I dislike it wholeheartedly, and i just hope they don't continue with this ridiculous systems.

got 2 in 18 kills so far i think, good stuff.

Deleted
    just got my 3rd on my 27th boss kill, hurray!

I have 8 out of 18 boss kills the last 3 weeks. Hopefully the RNG stays on my side.

10+ Year Old Account
    2 runestones from 18 bosses. I'm starting to hate hist quest...

Sitting at 7 runestones.

First week was 5, next 0, next 1, next 1, and now nothing so far this week.

This is from a combination of heroic and normal modes. I only do LFR if I needed to be sat (lolz, who sits warlocks in ToT anyways!?!?) for someone else on a fight.

I do believe that the low drop rate is intended so you complete this quest fairly far into patch 5.3. This essentially IS the 5.3 part of the questline... Blizzard are just allowing you to start it early.

3 weeks, no drops. Ive resigned myself to the fact that ill be going into the next tier with no cloak and have to run ToT LFR along side 5.4 to progress the quest.

Deleted
    Finished my runestones today, and I got the meta first day possible (EU)

Quote Originally Posted by Flandersson View Post
    Finished my runestones today, and I got the meta first day possible (EU)

Can you copy to the PTR and tell us/make a video about your role's Celestial Challenge, interested in knowing how difficult it is + if you can get the cloak right away. Thanks.

If you make a video of the challenge, I'm pretty sure it'll even get posted on the front page of MMO-C. Anything to do with legendary quests is instant front page material.

Also, congrats.
    Last edited by MrExcelion; 2013-05-16 at 10:15 PM.

Deleted
    The EU PTR Copy Page isn't working at all, I finished my Runestones yesterday during our farm run and wanted to try the quest @ PTR. So only someone in US can do this.

Deleted
    Currently at 4 Titan Runestones after 4 weeks. 1/week. Guess it'll be a long one...

1runestone, 2 clears sofar.. zzzz

These runestones are bull shit.. This was my 4th week on the quest iirc, maybe 5th. and I have 1 still, Others in my raid that were a week or 2 behind me on getting the meta part done have 4 or 5. It's fucking stupid.

They are a myth.

I was watching a stream yesterday, they killed H Twin Consorts and the guy got his 11th runestone, some people are just luckier than others

I have 3 after 18 boss kills. It seems like I get 1 per week which is about half of what I had for secrets, 1 per 3 bosses. I wish they made it so that Lei Shen always dropped an appropriate legendary quest item. Then it would take at most 12 weeks if you only got them from Lei Shen. The way it is now it could take who knows how long and I would like to be able to continue the quest line when the next patch comes out.

Warchief
    10+ Year Old Account
    8/12. Got 5 my first week, 0 my second, 3 my third week with still Lei shen to kill.

Quote Originally Posted by Prokne View Post
    The way it is now it could take who knows how long and I would like to be able to continue the quest line when the next patch comes out.
    Truth be told, majority of people probably will finish this quest by next patch. Unfortunately RNG is RNG and sometimes (sometimes mostly) RNG sucks.

Deleted
    Yea I have not got one in the last 3 weeks