10+ Year Old Account
    with all the money going to hyperbaric chambers and fines its no wonder Harrison didn't want to take a pay cut

but really, it is interesting to hear about these things, we tend to forget how much of an investment these athletes make

10+ Year Old Account
    LB Rolando McClain did everyone in Baltimore a favor and retired. The man finally made a good decision. I wish him well in his future endeavors ... as long as those endeavors are absolutely no where near Maryland ... or the East Coast in general. (don't wanna take any chances w/ a guy like this)
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as he stays away from the West Coast too I'm perfectly happy. Great talent that he freely pissed up the wall with poor discipline and shit attitude.

Here's hoping he gets his life on track before we hear about him being another penniless wreck.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    And suddenly Mark Sanchez has at least some job security for the next season. http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap100...tes-knee-issue

Shame for Garrard. I still remember him having a good season when I started watching the NFL. He had this really long stretch of virtually no interceptions and he was being talked about as possibly making the leap to being a legit good quarterback. He never managed to get back to the form he had that season though. Neither did the Jaguars, come to think of it. (just checked, that was their last play off appearance & winning season)

Von Miller: Weakness - None

Don't think I've ever seen PFF give that much approval to a player in one particular area.

//edit: incoming rage

Demaryius Thomas gets 1400+ yards, 10 TD's, 29 20+ yard catches (and one of the most clutch plays in the DEN/BAL game) and has 13 other WRs ranked higher than him in the players top 100. Guess he hasn't earned respect from the players or something.
    Last edited by Badpaladin; 2013-05-17 at 01:52 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    So Dee Milliner also fired his agents after he went later in the draft than he envisioned. Either the Jets really know how to pick quality individuals with clear priorities, or being drafted by the Jets is so upsetting players naturally lash out at those around them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by draynay View Post
    So Dee Milliner also fired his agents after he went later in the draft than he envisioned. Either the Jets really know how to pick quality individuals with clear priorities, or being drafted by the Jets is so upsetting players naturally lash out at those around them.
    That can't be right. He was picked 9th and was predicted to go between 5-10th eh?

Herald of the Titans Skarsguard's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Teams I wouldn't want to play for if I was a nlf star.
    1. Raiders: Bad Mgmt doesn't win and players seem to be injury prone there
    2. Bills: Cold weather and high expensive living for not being in a big city oh and doesn't win
    3. Browns: Probably the worst sports city in the U.S I'm not dogging the city itself just the franchises that are located there.
    4. Lions: Not as bad as it use to be but still cold weather, doesn't win, and I myself wouldn't want to live in Detroit.
    5. Jags/Cards: Toss up here because both teams lose a lot Cards have a lot of traveling but is better then Jags but no state tax in Florida and it's Florida weather is great.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mike Goodson got arrested on drug/weapon charges so that's more good news for the Jets.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nice, Bruce Irvin got suspended for PEDs.

Adderall, even better.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sounds like Gronkowski will need surgery on his back as well. He's been having chronic back pain. Still should be ready for the start of training camp.
    Elbren (Paladin) - Priam (Warlock) - Pompeymagnus (Hunter) - Rahab (Shaman) - Ithillian (Druid) - Licinius (Mage) - Romulus (Warrior)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vetali View Post
    Nice, Bruce Irvin got suspended for PEDs.

Adderall, even better.
    Has it gotten into the water supply in Seattle or something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Has it gotten into the water supply in Seattle or something?
    No fucking clue but its getting pretty fucking old now. Unacceptable shit. If they really need Adderall to function they should go through the procedure to be able to take it in the NFL.

If not, you're a fucking cheater.

10+ Year Old Account
    No fucking clue but its getting pretty fucking old now. Unacceptable shit. If they really need Adderall to function they should go through the procedure to be able to take it in the NFL.

If not, you're a fucking cheater.
    No offence, but when it happens a few times like this it's high time the league takes it up with management and coaches of the team as well, cause this is starting to look like a systematic problem.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    No offence, but when it happens a few times like this it's high time the league takes it up with management and coaches of the team as well, cause this is starting to look like a systematic problem.
    To list the players suspended since Pete Carroll took over:

Some guy I can't remember, Moffitt, Winston Guy, Browner, Sherman, and now Irvin.

Giving the administration the benefit of the doubt, this looks really bad to a team that is on the upswing.

10+ Year Old Account
    To list the players suspended since Pete Carroll took over:

Some guy I can't remember, Moffitt, Winston Guy, Browner, Sherman, and now Irvin.

Giving the administration the benefit of the doubt, this looks really bad to a team that is on the upswing.
    Well to be fair I think a league wide reminder to coaches and management might be a good idea. If they don't curb the use of forbidden substances now it's going to become a health issue later down the road. We don't want a steroid scandal like Baseball had in the NFL in any shape or form.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by xskarma View Post
    Well to be fair I think a league wide reminder to coaches and management might be a good idea. If they don't curb the use of forbidden substances now it's going to become a health issue later down the road. We don't want a steroid scandal like Baseball had in the NFL in any shape or form.
    it helps when you constantly catch them and suspend them instead of just acting like everything is fine, so Adderall is not going to mess the league like steroids did to baseball

the NFL's risk of falling into the same pit as MLB is with HGH

acronymtastic!

10+ Year Old Account
    it helps when you constantly catch them and suspend them instead of just acting like everything is fine, so Adderall is not going to mess the league like steroids did to baseball

the NFL's risk of falling into the same pit as MLB is with HGH

acronymtastic!
    Yeah I feel guilty for watching the Mariners this season because of that.

I hate the NBA anyway so they don't matter to me. If I watched basketball it would be college. For me the NBA died when Michael Jordan finally quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently it ain't just Tebow with basic football knowledge issues.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/nfl-sh...163607560.html

10+ Year Old Account
    Lol Chad Johnson turned himself in for failing to meet up with his probation officer.

Maybe he should stop hitting on whores off of twitter and do more important things.