10+ Year Old Account
    8/10. I could chill to this =D

It's a live version. I have other bands on the channel as well if you're interested in other sounds.

1/10 Just cuz no effort ever deserves a zero.. Tried to find some art in that song but couldn't. I'm sure it's just me though :|

Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Deleted
    Basemath

It's not awesome but It's not rubbish, at all. I will give it a 7/10 and that is quite good, from my standards.

Bastille - Laura Palmer ( I cannot post links yet)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    1/10 Just cuz no effort ever deserves a zero.. Tried to find some art in that song but couldn't. I'm sure it's just me though :|

4/10 doesnt really work for me, sorry.

Last edited by mmoc4e24d898ce; 2013-05-17 at 10:18 PM.

6.5/10 for meowh's Bastille. Nice tune, though I hope the dog is the poster trolling n not from the actual song
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8.5/10 Really works for me Amazing lyrics. Must do an acoustic cover of it.
    Quote Originally Posted by twistedsista View Post
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Basemath; 2013-05-18 at 12:57 AM.
    Nothing of me is original. I am the combined effort of everybody I've ever known.

Deleted
    0/10 would not listen again, doesn't do anything for me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by ctd123 View Post
    0/10 would not listen again, doesn't do anything for me.

not bad interesting voice, music is a little simple for my taste, but i enjoyed it, has a kind of 60s vibe to it. 7/10 Also that main riff has been used before but i cant place it. its a famous song too. hnnnnn brain wont work :/

Quote Originally Posted by harkonen View Post
    not bad interesting voice, music is a little simple for my taste, but i enjoyed it, has a kind of 60s vibe to it. 7/10 Also that main riff has been used before but i cant place it. its a famous song too. hnnnnn brain wont work :/

7/10. Love A Perfect Circle. Though score 9/10 n higher I preserve for Tool just cuz of Danny Carey their drummer.

10+ Year Old Account
    By Lieutenant Colonel Whiskers McBallofur Maximilliamus the Third
    6/10
    “Snow can only live in the winter. When it nears a fire, it dies. That is its life. It may yearn for summer, but… it can only desire it. In my hand, the snow becomes water, because this is not its world….”
    “The boundless Heavens and Earth are the final resting place of all living things. Life is like a journey, filled with various scenery, various paths.

Not into that kind of music,2 much yelling and feels like its on loop, notes wise....

2/10

Love Hunters - Love is hell

Some band from my country/town. Singer has a not so good voice but tbh i like the songs and it brings some good memories from 15+ years ago..

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post

Love Hunters - Love is hell

Some band from my country/town. Singer has a not so good voice but tbh i like the songs and it brings some good memories from 15+ years ago..
    8/10 I liked it a lot. Vocals definitely not as 'pretty' as some would like but at least he sings from the heart, something lots of vocalists lack.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remix of an amazing song performed by Andrews Sisters. The Sisters' version was featured in Bioshock 2 if that interests you

Deleted
    5/10

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    5/10
    meh, not gonna says its bad, but its not really good either. not really into that sort of music tbh. 4/10

Quote Originally Posted by Basemath View Post
    8/10 I liked it a lot. Vocals definitely not as 'pretty' as some would like but at least he sings from the heart, something lots of vocalists lack.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Remix of an amazing song performed by Andrews Sisters. The Sisters' version was featured in Bioshock 2 if that interests you
    Yeah he has "unique" voice and he only sings on English despite the fact that his mother tongue is Serbian. The song is quite old, well some 18 now i thing and it bring really nice memories from a time when i was growing up in a not so bright future

And as for your song i liked it, reminds me of a Baseballs band ( "boy" band thats doing covers and all in 60s theme ). So 9/10

Regarding last post i liked the song, feels like a life told trough song, only part i dont liked was its kinda slow So 9/10

Enigma - Why

I loved Enigma since i heard it for the 1st time, simply amazing mix of lyrics ( on some spng they use Pseudo Language ) and surreal music

Quote Originally Posted by markos82;21171453
    Enigma - Why

[video=youtube;r7t-3oofRdA
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r7t-3oofRdA[/video]

I loved Enigma since i heard it for the 1st time, simply amazing mix of lyrics ( on some spng they use Pseudo Language ) and surreal music
    chill music 6/10

my favorite youtube artist :> having all types of music, this one is a favorite of mine tho.
    I like my coffe like my mages.

7/10 Not bad.

Quote Originally Posted by Valstorm Warsong View Post
    7/10 Not bad.
    6/10

4/10
    " In a Society like this table, a state of equilibrium, once one makes the first move, everyone must follow! In every era, this World has been operating by this napkin principle. And the one who ‘takes the napkin first’ must be someone who is respected by all. It’s not that anyone can fulfill this role… Those that are despotic or unworthy will be scorned. And those are the ‘losers"

Deleted
    8/10. Extremely soothing. Some parts of the song gave me goosebumps.

Deleted
    7/10. Really enjoy the cowboy stuff at the beginning, but sounds way too boring afterwards.