Poll: What would you do with Garrosh

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    i want him exiled, then later hunted down, imprisoned, put out in the middle of orgrimmar for show, then later executed with Vol'Jin being the executioner.

I would pitch for atonement.

Not redemption, where he is absolved of his deeds, but atonement.

He will spend the rest of his days pushing the boulder up that hill, never reaching the summit before he must go back down and start again.

That fate I think seems appropriate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Northem View Post
    Why everyone hates Garrosh? It is true that at present his actions are more than reprehensible and therefore he should be stopped and receive a just punishment, but we cannot forget that he has been the only one who has led the Horde to its splendor, he has brought together former allies under his command and has more than proved its worth. Garrosh Hellscream is a hero of the Horde! With the amount of progress that he has brought to the Horde ... If the Horde does not appreciate how good Warchief is he, then Garrosh's future must be somewhere else!

WTF? The Horde is divided like never before and we're about to see a full Darkspear Trolls revolution, the Forsaken hate him, the Blood Elves almost rejoined the Alliance, Baine and the taurens hate him too for killing Cairne.

Quote Originally Posted by Stannis View Post
    WTF? The Horde is divided like never before and we're about to see a full Darkspear Trolls revolution, the Forsaken hate him, the Blood Elves almost rejoined the Alliance, Baine and the taurens hate him too for killing Cairne.
    It's not killing Cairne that they hate him for, it's the fact that he's pretty much pissing on everything else Thrall's Horde stood for.

Cairne was completely and 100% his own damn fault and no one should hate Garrosh for that. If anything they should hate Magatha.

Orgrimmar was only a setback!

Stabbed, shot, beheaded, burned, beaten, castrated, hanged, and quartered. Did I miss anything?
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarim View Post
    It's a strange and illogical world where not wanting your 10 year old daughter looking at female-identifying pre-op penises at the YMCA could feasibly be considered transphobic.

Deleted
    Leave him on a zeppelin floating up in the sky with no food.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by bledgor View Post
    Stabbed, shot, beheaded, burned, beaten, castrated, hanged, and quartered. Did I miss anything?
    Tarred and feathered.

Death, by exile!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fenixhart View Post
    It's not killing Cairne that they hate him for, it's the fact that he's pretty much pissing on everything else Thrall's Horde stood for.

Cairne was completely and 100% his own damn fault and no one should hate Garrosh for that. If anything they should hate Magatha.
    Yep, that too, but it's not like Cairne and Garrosh were close friends before the duel. Cairne challenged Garrosh (and btw he was winning too) because he was already killing innocent people and he could not stand such a thing. He was the first to stand against Garrosh actually. Its natural that Baine, which shares Thrall and Cairne's view of the Horde, hates him too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    I know what horrible fate he should met. We should force him to became.... anduins best friend. For eternity.
    This is something i wouldnt wish to worst enemy.

other:

one of jaina's 'annoyed' dialogues from when you repeatedly click on her is something along the lines of "how would you like to spend the rest of your life as a sheep?" I think that would be both hilarious, and a fantastic form of vengeance for theramore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Stannis View Post
    I was referring to the old Garrosh, who was an exemplary Warchief, not to this new Nazi-Garrosh, too irate and possessed...

10+ Year Old Account
    My money is on Thrall blasting him into colourful confetti with a golden dragon kamehameha.

Deleted
    All 3. don't tell me it isn't possible.

I would like to see his orgrimmar car parking privileges suspended for 2 weeks and thats it

Deleted
    Definitely not killed. To Garrosh, death in combat is the greatest of honors (Lok'Tar Ogar anyone?). I think it would be better if we'd let him slowly rot from the inside in imprisonment. Openly shamed, humiliated, despised, his spirit would break, a fate much worse than death to someone like him.

Deleted
    I like the idea of sentencing him to 15 months of dailies. Might be a cruel and unusual punishment however...

10+ Year Old Account
    At first I wanted Garrosh to be imprisoned and punished(maybe killed?), but as I am a big fan of Grom, I also want something else to happen.. Maybe he is defeated, goes into exile, gets a son & his son will take over the horde as a great leader one day, strengthened by his grandfather's pride & his father's failure? Garrosh could die of old age in an encampment where his son found him right before he died.(His son wanted to find his father, he had heard romours about his grandfather, Drek'Thar helped him?). A few of my ideas.

Redeemed as an Undead, helping to stop the REAL final boss of Siege of Ogrimmar.. Sylvannas!
    BASIC CAMPFIRE for WARCHIEF UK Prime Minister!