Could someone help me with a different helmet, and weapons (sword or mace to use 2 hands with Retribution and Sword / Mace + Shield for Protection / Holy) that match the set Hateshatter Battleplate (Recolor White)?

(Still cant post links / images)

PS: It's for a Paladin Dwarf.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    This is my current Scarlet Crusade inspired set (for retribution):

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nedinal/simple

I haven't been able to get my sword yet, god knows how many runs I've done..
    I do not envy that tabard, at all! The worst part - I had it, then decided to vendor or delete it ages ago because my bank was full. Then they removed it from the game : /

My transmog is rather dull - full Marshal set with t6 crown and Tyr sword/shield (Because I havent been arsed to transmog it yet x]), usualy use GM 1hand sword and GM shield. I just realy like the set :P And it was very unique before everyone who bought RBG rating started to use it.. So much for being a classic "hero".

http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Dndex/advanced
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

I've been rocking this set since the end of Cata sans the sword. That was an accidental addition while farming Ashes. The breastplate isn't transmogged as it's only really visible in the arms, but it fits well enough.

Can I get some suggestions for 1h + shield and 2h mog match for S11 (cataclysmic gladiator) set. Thanks.

I like the S11 shield (redoubt/barrier)

Quel'Serrar from Onyxia goes perfect with S11

10+ Year Old Account
    5.3 info soon. Not too much besides the cosmetic slot that has a lot of wiggle room from Blizzard. I think the invisible shoes are the only one being given to players next patch. There is the soulforge for grabs and uh. I don't think the polearm changes went in yet. 5.4 since they commented on changing TG's then.

If you're a shirt collector 5.3 is going to hemorrhage your bag space.
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    Humans Paladins don't have "a lot of lore" behind them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sett View Post
    5.3 info soon. Not too much besides the cosmetic slot that has a lot of wiggle room from Blizzard. I think the invisible shoes are the only one being given to players next patch. There is the soulforge for grabs and uh. I don't think the polearm changes went in yet. 5.4 since they commented on changing TG's then.

If you're a shirt collector 5.3 is going to hemorrhage your bag space.
    The one and only shirt will always be my PRECIOUS RIBBON!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ExtremeActionTess View Post
    The one and only shirt will always be my PRECIOUS RIBBON!
    I still don't have that one Seen it go to half my raid group.. damn rolling system.
    Cave Cave Deus Videt

10+ Year Old Account
    Heres my Transmog. I got the idea from the Draenei Paladin in the Burning Crusade Cinematic. I didnt want a mace so I changed out the weapon.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Zeekiel/simple

With patch all of the T15 healing boots had their model changed from the ankle booties to the WotLK style longboots with armored knees.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

There are not many dwarfs here is not it?
    I gave a few good looks for a few pages of the topic and if I saw 2 transmogs of dwarves was very, one with a Set of Ulduar that I liked a lot but I am not qualified, or lucky to catch him alone.

Despite the predominance of Humans and BElfs mainly female Dwarves I think the breed best suited for Paladins.

Who knows with the remodeling of the characters that was promised by Blizz they will not be seen with better eyes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lumineus View Post
    With patch all of the T15 healing boots had their model changed from the ankle booties to the WotLK style longboots with armored knees.
    They were never ankle boots, they were just a tighter, more fitted model (which looked horrible nonetheless).

Quote Originally Posted by Leon View Post
    There are not many dwarfs here is not it?
    I gave a few good looks for a few pages of the topic and if I saw 2 transmogs of dwarves was very, one with a Set of Ulduar that I liked a lot but I am not qualified, or lucky to catch him alone.

Despite the predominance of Humans and BElfs mainly female Dwarves I think the breed best suited for Paladins.

Who knows with the remodeling of the characters that was promised by Blizz they will not be seen with better eyes.
    A lot of people choose race based on racials as well as looks. And if they are horde they don't get to choose Dwarves obviously.
    Last edited by Freia; 2013-05-23 at 04:16 PM.

Well, IMO that model looks like rolled up socks on human males. Boots aren't supposed to fit like that, especially boots made of metal. I only hesitated to call them "socks" because that's usually used to describe the slippers model. So ya, adult sized baby booties.
    OMG 13:37 - Then Jesus said to His disciples, "Cleave unto me, and I shall grant to thee the blessing of eternal salvation."

And His disciples said unto Him, "Can we get Kings instead?"

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, IMO that model looks like rolled up socks on human males. Boots aren't supposed to fit like that, especially boots made of metal. I only hesitated to call them "socks" because that's usually used to describe the slippers model. So ya, adult sized baby booties.
    They were more fitted like the DS boots but then at a little past the top of the boots, so if you didn't have the legs to match them it looked awkward. Ankle booties would stop at the ankles like the Malevalent holy boots or ICC plate healing boots which the T15 model never did. They were pretty hideous overall. The new model is better.
    Last edited by Freia; 2013-05-23 at 04:53 PM.

A lot of people choose race based on racials as well as looks. And if they are horde they don't get to choose Dwarves obviously.
    Likewise the Dwarves in the Alliance are the Taurens of the Horde.

And can barely see Taurens Paladins (And look that Transmogs in them are pretty cool)

Good lore, much potential and little explored (think Trolls and BElfs are even better represented than the Orcs).

Both races have racial admittedly good for Tanks and usable by other specs.

Aiming PVP, I think the extra trinket humans comes in handy better, and also Belf silence but no longer have anything to do with the topic.

10+ Year Old Account
    Really? That is amazing, actually.

This is what I'm currently using. I know it might not be the most amazing creative transmog, but I love it. Feels very Paladin like.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing t11 alone is creative. It's srsly one of the lesser used sets, almost like t5.

The shoulders and belt flow really with that, well done.

Ya, I have to agree with Sett, that combination of t11/t13 goes really well, and the blue highlights all over really complete it.

Deleted
    Here is mine, I am kind of annoyed how after spending 15k for Tebbu's the weapon enchant was still showing though!

Let me know if you can think of any improvements!