Poll: What would you do with Garrosh

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 15 of 24 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Durandro View Post
    The fool even almost started two extra wars against the Alliance at the worst possible times because he couldn't keep his mouth shut (Ulduar and Trial of the Crusader). He has no self control whatsoever.
    Thats funny. Remember what Saurfang does when he goes into ICC?
    Attack the Scourge?
    No, he attacks the Alliance gunship
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Niuzhu View Post
    Yeah so he can drop to the ground and scream for help after he gets stabbed by a random Rogue.. No thanks. If he get's Warchief I'm done with the Horde for good.
    Sure, you're correct, being stabbed by an Orc Rogue that you suppose be an ally, using a poison enough powerful to halt the troll's natural regeneration it is not something worth for drop to the ground and call help. You know that the reason for which your pg doesn't drop to the ground dead and butchered when a Rogue makes a full opener to it is just for gameplay reasons, right?
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2013-05-19 at 08:21 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    Warsong Hold, Agmar's Hammer, Conquest Hold?
    Garrosh, Agmar and Gorgonna and Krenna. And we don't know if Agmar was under Saurfang Junior's command or Garrosh.

Ogrim's Hammer spearheaded the Horde thrust into Icecrown after the Wrathgate fiasco
    It's more Ogrim's Hammer followed the Ashen success on all Icecrown. The commander of the Hammer was more focused on attacking the Alliance. -.-

And who did Saurfang serve under? And who was standing next to him?
    Rephrasing it, who did all the mess that Saurfang had to clean up?

That's the main problem with Garrosh in Northrend, he takes the "success" of the others, he barely did anything by himself.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    Yeah... I know this. Hence why I said domination is their primary goal. Because that's what the quotes mean.
    Dominion with the goal of prevent future threats to his people. It's pretty obvious, that is the "Hellscream way" of dealing with the matters.

Warsong Hold, Agmar's Hammer, Conquest Hold?'
    Ogrim's Hammer spearheaded the Horde thrust into Icecrown after the Wrathgate fiasco

And who did Saurfang serve under? And who was standing next to him?
    Don't even try and start with Orgrim's Hammer... That was a tragedy. The majority of the work done to minimize Scourge forces in Icecrown was done by the Argent Crusade and the Ebon Blade. The Horde and Alliance involvement just gave the Scourge more potential troops.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Dominion with the goal of prevent future threats to his people. It's pretty obvious, that is the "Hellscream way" of dealing with the matters.
    There's no real mention of preventing future threats in those quotes. There is a lot of "We'll destroy the Alliance!" though.

Hence why dominion is the end goal and security comes afterwards. He's about proving the Horde's (or rather, his and the orc's) strength. There's little about him wanting to protect. There's a lot about him wanting to destroy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Sure, you're correct, being stabbed by an Orc Rogue that you suppose be an ally, using a poison enough powerful to halt the troll's natural regeneration it is not something worth for drop to the ground and call help. You know that the reason for which your pg doesn't drop to the ground when a Rogue make a full opener to it is just for gameplay reasons, right?
    No I'm pretty sure it's just that Vol'Jin is lame and always has been, and for some unknown reason Blizzard is pushing him instead of bringing back Rexxar, or Saurfang. Plus I'd like to see a source for all that mumbo Jumbo you just spewed cause i'm pretty sure that's your imagination making that up. Give me proof and I'll be like wow i was wrong, won't change my opinion mind you but I'll admit i was wrong about that.

If you want a REAL Troll Leader they should resurrect Zul'Jin. Now he was a troll worthy of Warchief.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tauror View Post
    Garrosh, Agmar and Gorgonna and Krenna. And we don't know if Agmar was under Saurfang Junior's command or Garrosh.
    Agmar and Gorgonna and Krenna all serve and follow Garrosh's orders. And the Korkron commander at Agmar says "I enfore Hellscream's will, his word is life and death" or somethin like that

---------- Post added 2013-05-19 at 08:18 PM ----------

It's more Ogrim's Hammer followed the Ashen success on all Icecrown. The commander of the Hammer was more focused on attacking the Alliance. -.-.
    so what all those dailies to kill Scourge and frost Vrykul werent helpful?

---------- Post added 2013-05-19 at 08:19 PM ----------

That's the main problem with Garrosh in Northrend, he takes the "success" of the others, he barely did anything by himself.
    "Others". As in people who serve under him and follow his commands

Unless your saying Garrosh dsnt deserve anything because he single-handedly didnt dismantle the Scourge?
    Last edited by Dreknar20; 2013-05-19 at 08:20 PM.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW needs to start saveing Figures for the future. When we banished Kil'Jeaden I thought it was nice to have that sense of mystery as to ''when is this guy coming back omg?'' Outright killing them sometimes doesn't fill that void or is simply boring or not intresting. For Garrosh I would actually be okay with Exile or imprisonment in the Hands of the Alliance, that'd be pretty neat. And for that matter Orcs aren't afraid to die, thier biggest fear is submition. Stomping on thier pride (specially Garrosh ''cough sha of pride cough'') would be his biggest punishment. And it open the doors for future development, but I doubt it sadly.

Deleted
    Agmar and Gorgonna and Krenna all serve and follow Garrosh's orders. And the Korkron commander at Agmar says "I enfore Hellscream's will, his word is life and death" or somethin like that
    If Gorgonna and Krenna served and followed Garrosh's orders, then why Krenna killed her sister and took control? Weren't the orders the same?

If you want to nail Garrosh to Conquest Hold, then Gorgonna's failure is also Garrosh's.

Unless your saying Garrosh dsnt deserve anything because he single-handedly didnt dismantle the Scourge?
    But the Horde didn't dismantle the Scourge. It was the Argent Crusade and the Ebon Blade.
    Last edited by mmoc516e31a976; 2013-05-19 at 08:24 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    But the Horde didn't dismantle the Scourge. It was the Argent Crusade and the Ebon Blade.
    of which the Horde helped them out plenty
    Its not like the Aregent Crusade single-handedly defeated the Scourge either

Plus I'd like to see a source for all that mumbo Jumbo you just spewed cause i'm pretty sure that's your imagination making that up. Give me proof and I'll be like wow i was wrong, won't change my opinion mind you but I'll admit i was wrong about that.

If you want a REAL Troll Leader they should resurrect Zul'Jin. Now he was a troll worthy of Warchief.
    If you're referring to the poison...

http://www.wowpedia.org/Quest:Regeneration_Takes_Time

of which the Horde helped them out plenty
    Its not like the Aregent Crusade single-handedly defeated the Scourge either
    And then resupplied the Scourge's lost troops by staging a pointless battle with the Alliance, resulting in an entire canyon full of dead or dying soldiers :P

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    If you want to nail Garrosh to Conquest Hold, then Gorgonna's failure is also Garrosh's.
    e.
    and her faults had major reprucussions across the Horde's campaign in the frozen wastes....oh wait....they didnt....

and her faults had major reprucussions across the Horde's campaign in the frozen wastes....oh wait....they didnt....
    Yet it was still a failure on his part. The significance of such is rather beside the point.

Seriously the guy's got a habit of picking terrible soldiers to lead for him.

Prison.

Death is something he'd -want- I feel people that want him to suffer don't understand the Orcish mentality. It's Victory or Death, if you make someone languish in their failure it is the worst thing for an Orc.

Deleted
    What campaign? After Wrathgate, all the Alliance and Horde had left for the assault on Icecrown was their airships. Icecrown was taken by the Argent Crusade and the Ebon Blade.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Madgod View Post
    If you're referring to the poison...

http://www.wowpedia.org/Quest:Regeneration_Takes_Time

And then resupplied the Scourge's lost troops by staging a pointless battle with the Alliance, resulting in an entire canyon full of dead or dying soldiers :P

Hadn't done that quest yet, I stand corrected.. he still dropped like a little baby and cried for help. Cairne kept fighting through Poison until he died. Like I said, they give Vol'Jin Warchief, I am done with the Horde for good.

Also still in vote for imprisonment or exile, death is the easy way out of a good story.

Is this a real thread lol? People are into the story?

Hadn't done that quest yet, I stand corrected.. he still dropped like a little baby and cried for help. Cairne kept fighting through Poison until he died.
    Well, think about it. If the poison's strong enough to stop a troll's regeneration, something that is gifted by the Loa, who bless their shadow hunters more so than any other troll, Cairne wouldn't have fared much better.

Source:
    Quote Originally Posted by url=http://www.wowpedia.org/Ask_CDev#Ask_CDev_Answers_-_Round_2
    If trolls are able to regenerate their limbs, why didn't Zul'jin's arm grow back?

For the most part, it is the speed at which trolls regenerate that makes them formidable foes. When in balance with the loa of their tribe, they are also able to regrow digits (fingers and toes). Tales abound in troll culture, however, of those blessed by the loa with extraordinary regenerative abilities, such as the ability to regrow limbs and even vital organs lost in battle. The tale of Vula'jin the Void speaks of how he regrew almost his entire body after standing in a pool of shadowflame. But just as the loa can bless, they can also curse; troll children are taught legends of those cursed by the loa, unable to heal even flesh wounds, to instill the proper respect for their patron spirits.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    Carine got scratched. Vol'jin got stabbed through the neck...
    Also there's that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Therougetitan View Post
    Prison.

Death is something he'd -want- I feel people that want him to suffer don't understand the Orcish mentality. It's Victory or Death, if you make someone languish in their failure it is the worst thing for an Orc.
    This guy gets it perfectly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hadn't done that quest yet, I stand corrected.. he still dropped like a little baby and cried for help. Cairne kept fighting through Poison until he died. Like I said, they give Vol'Jin Warchief, I am done with the Horde for good.

Also still in vote for imprisonment or exile, death is the easy way out of a good story.
    Carine got scratched. Vol'jin got stabbed through the neck...