Page 9 of 23 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Does anyone know if any given class benefits as much off 1 trinket as we do heroic fabled feather? I ask because going from normal to heroic was night and day and I can't wait to double upgrade it tomorrow. I think dks benefit as much off it, but I am no expert in this matter.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sjsctt View Post
    Does anyone know if any given class benefits as much off 1 trinket as we do heroic fabled feather? I ask because going from normal to heroic was night and day and I can't wait to double upgrade it tomorrow. I think dks benefit as much off it, but I am no expert in this matter.
    Yes, UVLS is amazing for dot classes like spriests and locks.

Ha! Yes. Unholy DKs crap on us with that trinket. That trinket + Festerblight is why they are so strong right now.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Warriors have always been the hardest class to balance based on the impact/scale with upgraded gear. It seems like every expansion we go through the process. OMG we are getting nerfed out of existence yet by the end of the expansion we are right back at or near the top.

Does anyone know if any given class benefits as much off 1 trinket as we do heroic fabled feather?
    As much as warriors ? Every caster essentially. Dot classes and that lei shen trinket probably deserve an extra mention.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    As much as warriors ? Every caster essentially. Dot classes and that lei shen trinket probably deserve an extra mention.
    Thanks guys. I knew that it is an amazing trinket for us but haven't taken the time to look at the other classes and how they are interacting with trinkets. Just wrapping my head around how tommorow's raid scene will look after everyone double upgrades their pieces of gear they are

Just wrapping my head around how tommorow's raid scene will look after everyone double upgrades their pieces of gear they are
    Doubt that you will see much change apart from the classes that received buffs.

You know... I read the first page and I couldn't help but get the feeling here that the OP is arguing about warriors being so limited / weak against other classes and specs. Myself.. my main is an Arms Warrior. I see nothing wrong with my class except that I can't wield three swords at the same time....

Seriously though. The argument seems to be comparable to an argument that states apples are better tasting than oranges. The bottom line is they're two different things to be comparing. Warriors vs warlocks? Ability comparison side to side? Really? I have both classes at 90 and I like them both because they both are unique and offer completely different approaches and experiences to the game. If it comes out that my warrior is better than my lock in a specific tier or vice versa... then so be it. The same goes for my DK and my priest... it doesn't matter. Stop expecting similar output from two completely different classes; it will probably never happen. Pick a class you enjoy playing and play it - it's as simple as that.

Does anyone know if any given class benefits as much off 1 trinket as we do heroic fabled feather?
    Look up WW monks and Rune of Reorigination

5.3: upgrades, OP legendary cape, class buffs, almost no nerfs. Even if warriors drop down the dps ladder... It appears blizzard is setting up for content clearing. Guilds will be going into farm modes soon. Look forward to next content I guess

Deleted
    I don't think the warrior needs a buff atm. We scale alot with gear. Just think of crit rating sky-rocketing in late-tier gear. This greatly effects the enrage uptime and so on. Some of you may have reached 40%+ crit raidbuffed already. Not sure on how the new meta scales on the warrior compared to the rest of the classes.
    Last edited by mmoc48efa32b91; 2013-05-21 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zorker View Post
    I don't think the warrior needs a buff atm. We scale alot with gear. Just think of crit rating sky-rocketing in late-tier gear. This greatly effects the enrage uptime and so on. Some of you may have reached 40%+ crit raidbuffed already. Not sure on how the new meta scales on the warrior compared to the rest of the classes.
    We don't scale as well with RPPM as a lot of other specs do, so our scaling is about average currently. We'll likely be the weakest melee in 5.3, to be honest when you take into account the considerable buffs that the classes below us are getting and where we are currently at.

Deleted
    Since we're basically the only melee class that neglects haste altogether in favor of crit/mastery our scaling isn't as good with trinkets/meta. I'm actually not that puzzled about no nerfs to anything, just some small adjustments (+ Ret buff). They want to give us all the chance to reach our goals without breaking certain tactics/approaches. I'd expect a major overhaul for 5.4 (that's the next raiding tier, isn't it?) to bring down rogues to a reasonable level and melee more in line with casters again. And i really hope they do something about those absurd RPPM trinkets, while we can shine with feathers you have to look at the synergy of a demonology warlock with Lei Shen's crittrinket. A 90 second dot spawning a wild imp on every tick, go figure (several million damage dealt for one button pushed every so often, it gets even more insane when there are multiple long lasting targets present such as on Twins or Council) .

Ps: i still can't stop laughing at the enhancer buffs, i don't know why nobody likes to play it but those few doing it already excel at their job and bring LOTS of self- & raidhealing along with incredible burst to the table.
    PPs: want to buy viable arms specc, damned pvp/pve balance ~

Quote Originally Posted by klausistklaus View Post
    I'd expect a major overhaul for 5.4 (that's the next raiding tier, isn't it?) to bring down rogues to a reasonable level and melee more in line with casters again.
    10% melee ap buff in raids incoming again ?

I just became my realms best geared fury warrior. The one ahead of me just rerolled after being perma benched and the others are prot warriors

Quote Originally Posted by santa666 View Post
    I havent seen any execute changes in patch notes, care to link ?
    25% Damage reduction on our beloved Sexecute, harsh

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by critterkiller View Post
    25% Damage reduction on our beloved Sexecute, harsh
    Are you still posting here? There were no changes to warrior DPS, and no change to execute.

Let's turn the discussion to: who do you think got the best buffs this patch? Hunters? Feral? Rets or Shammy?

Quote Originally Posted by senturion View Post
    Let's turn the discussion to: who do you think got the best buffs this patch? Hunters? Feral? Rets or Shammy?
    Well the "best buff" probably goes to rets. Doubt though that they are the class performing the strongest of the recently buffed club.

Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    There are no unholy nerfs.
    Unholy

Sudden Doom now requires the Death Knight to be in Unholy Presence to activate the effect that causes Death Coil to cost no Runic Power.
    Unholy Might now increases the Death Knight's Strength by 10%, down from 15%.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/9679398#dk