Poll: Should Crz be optional?

Thread: CRZ optional?

Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Illiterate View Post
    It should be optional, or they should just merge the dead servers already.
    Stop spamming the same nonsense, it makes 0 sense.
    Yeah didn't make much sense to me either, I like WOW, still subbed, like LFR, Dailies didn't bother me too much, MOP was ok (not as good as LK or BC IMO) but no where as bad as Cata. but I really dislike CRZ it makes the world feel zoned again like EQ was (I really like EQ) but zones are dated WOW killed them when it first came live it was one of the big breakthroughs and was one of it's selling points.

Now all we need are mobs that you can train to zone and we'll be back in 1999, *Crush to zone just popped into my head lol..

@ Illiterate

On the contrary: it makes FULL sense, since no one in his right mind - as a fan - will be against fully populated worlds of Azeroth in the long run.

And fans ALWAYS will look at the future in the game they love to play. A fully implemented CRZ with always populated open worlds ... is the future.

Hardcore WoW haters are against that CRZ future: it is quit simple.: just check the hate posters.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2013-05-20 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    @ Illiterate

On the contrary: it makes FULL sense, since no one in his right mind - as a fan - will be against fully populated worlds of Azeroth in the long run.

And fans ALWAYS will look at the future in the game they love to play. A fully implemented CRZ is the future.

Hardcore WoW haters are against that CRZ future: it is quit simple.: just check the hate posters.
    Nobody is against fully populated realms however CRZ does not deliver the experience of a fully populated realm. People are leaving the game because of CRZ why are you so against people letting Blizzard know this?

Why do you try to stop feedback that can help Blizzard?

Do you hate Blizzard that much?

That much that you won't let us help them?

Why BenBos? Why? Why do you hate them?

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Nobody is against fully populated realms however CRZ does not deliver the experience of a fully populated realm. People are leaving the game because of CRZ why are you so against people letting Blizzard know this?

Don't try to be smart. You look like a fool

Every fan of WoW wants populated open worlds, except you haters who want the death of wow as soon as possible

Well with fully implemented open worlds of CRZ your cry for a dead game becomes meaningless.

As 200k CRZ worlds will be more lively filled than the biggest single populated realm ever.

That's why CRZ is greeted in full panic mode by you the haters.

Your posts are FILLED with negativity surrounding WoW, so your attitude is simply proof of your extreme hate against the game as such. Just like most in here who assemble to take their daily bread: how to trash talk a game you don't even play...

Rather pathetic.

Infracted: Please post constructively and refrain from insulting people with different opinions. [ML]
    Last edited by MoanaLisa; 2013-05-21 at 01:40 AM.

The current iteration of CRZ doesn't deliver the full populated experience, this is true. What BenBos is talking about is the potential of the CRZ tech. If Blizz would CR the banks, raids, guilds, trades then the CR tech would eliminate low pop servers completely.

So instead of calling to cancel CRZ or making it optional, why not expand CR tech and CR everything.
    their moving their table over their
    they're moving they're table over they're
    there moving there table over there

Don't try to be smart. You look like a fool

Every fan of WoW wants populated open worlds, except you haters who want the death of wow as soon as possible

Well with fully implemented open worlds of CRZ your cry for a dead game becomes meaningless.

As 200k CRZ worlds will be more lively filled than the biggest single populated realm ever.

That's why CRZ is greeted in full panic mode by you the haters.
    You say others want the game to die and here you are saying you want the game to only have 200k players. You don't even play the game and yet every time someone tries to tell Blizzard that something is wrong you turn up insulting posters and derailing the thread; trying anything to make sure that the message never gets to Blizzard. What have they ever done to you?

Quote Originally Posted by wow2011 View Post
    The current iteration of CRZ doesn't deliver the full populated experience, this is true. What BenBos is talking about is the potential of the CRZ tech. If Blizz would CR the banks, raids, guilds, trades then the CR tech would eliminate low pop servers completely.

So instead of calling to cancel CRZ or making it optional, why not expand CR tech and CR everything.
    On a serious note. CRZ has massive potential however I think before even thinking of expanding the technology the current bugs should be addressed. Also, it does not seem that Blizzard is interested in doing anything that might impact on server transfer income for example the technology for cross realm raiding has existed for about a year yet they refuse to implement it for the current tier.
    Last edited by Pann; 2013-05-20 at 08:58 PM.

You say others want the game to die and here you are saying you want the game to only have 200k players. You don't even play the game and yet every time someone tries to tell Blizzard that something is wrong you turn up insulting posters and derailing the thread; trying anything to make sure that the message never gets to Blizzard. What have they ever done to you?
    You are the one attacking Blizzard and WoW with every breath you take.

I am the one sending a message to the fans ( of which I am just one) : do not take these hardcore haters for granted.

They don't like people who are fans of the game. They simply want a playing ground to trash talk WoW in every sense possible.

Even by attacking the fans of the game like you just did with me.

----

A fully implemented CRZ is the Holy Grail of future MMO design: ever populated worlds and you simply hate that. Enough proof given already...

Stop the nonsense: get a life instead of hating a game on a fan forum.

A fully implemented seamless CRZ in the open world is the worst fear of any hardcore WoW hater.

With a fully integrated economy CRZ and guild play... it would mean an ever populated Azeroth independant of individual realm status or total player numbers.

AAAAARRRRRRGGGGHHH : worst nightmare of any WoW hater coming true !

No wonder these guys are in full panic mode ever since this technique was introduced as a first step to this new build in MMO play.

And the worst thing is : ... The competition stands nowhere in this realtime seamless open world play.

It is good to be the King
    You really have no clue why people have a problem with it, do you?

The "competition stands nowhere in this realtime seamless open world play"!?

First off... "Seamless"!? Seriously? "Seamless" is what we had BEFORE CRZ!!!

Secondly, have you NOT been hearing about Elder Scrolls Online Megaserver?

You see... now THAT is at least a proper way to implement it. It's not server-based... there are no servers. You can guild/friend/group with whomever you want. Nobody disappearing between zones, ect... and the best thing of all? The overworld is DESIGNED FOR CO-OPERATIVE PLAY! Resource nodes, quest mobs, everything is designed to allow you to help somebody, not "wait your turn". It's designed at its base to encourage people to help eachother, not compete.

No, I'm not saying ES:O is a "wow-killer". But I believe it will potentially take another chunk out of WoW.

---------- Post added 2013-05-20 at 09:03 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wow2011 View Post

How about Blizzard actually believing in their long-forgotten philosophy of "We will release something when it's ready"?

People warned Blizz about CRZ... and when it came out, BLAM - horrible... That's nice that you believe it has potential, as indeed Elder Scrolls Online is launching WITH THAT POTENTIAL ALREADY IN PLACE, on top of the idea that it will initially segregate players based on playstyles as well via questionares. The deal is Blizz should pull CRZ right now and re-implement it when it's READY... not before.

I fail to see what CRZ brings to the game that is positive, apart from pander to the people who absolutely must have other players visible to them at all times. (Even if they are random people from other realms who you don't speak to and wont see again).

It brings all of the disadvantages of seeing other players and none of the benefits. It is hindering not helping the social aspect of WoW.

Benbos is a ravenous pit bull mindlessly attacking his mistress's assailant when he doesn't realize it's just her boyfriend reaching out to put his hand on her shoulder.

Stop hating a game on a fan forum.

It is a polite question, but I don't expect a decent answer because it is your weird kind of hobby.

Trask talk WoW in every way possible, even if Blizzard implements the newest open world cross server play.

That's the sum of these hardcore WoW haters!

They don't like BenBos because he puts the finger where it hurts: people who enjoy trash talking Blizzard on the fan forums.

That's all there is to see really.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2013-05-20 at 09:09 PM.

Yes it should be optional. Nothing beats waiting 2 minutes for BC quest mobs that used to be a bore anyways before the CRZ bullshit.

I don't see it happening anytime soon though, Blizzard has made it clear that while CRZ might be annoying for old players it gives new players the illusion of a busy alive world. Obviously without actually solving the problem and merging dead servers.

You are the one attacking Blizzard and WoW with every breath you take.

I am the one sending a message to the fans ( of which I am just one) : do not take these hardcore haters for granted.

They don't like people who are fans of the game. They simply want a playing ground to trash talk WoW in every sense possible.

Even by attacking the fans of the game like you just did with me.

----

A fully implemented CRZ is the Holy Grail of future MMO design: ever populated worlds and you simply hate that. Enough proof given already...

Stop the nonsense: get a life instead of hating a game on a fan forum.
    I don't hate the game nor do I attack them with every breath.

You are trying to stop people from letting Blizzard know that there is a problem. How can you be a fan you just said you want WOW to have 200k players? Why would you want that? How could they afford their eight foot tall orc statues with only 200k players? How BenBos? Why do want to take the massive statues away from them? I guess as long as those 200k pay a sub fee then you'll be happy!

It is a polite question, but I don't expect a decent answer because it is your weird kind of hobby.

Trask talk WoW in every way possible, even if Blizzard implements the newest open world cross server play.

That's the sum of the these hardcore WoW haters
    Sounds to me like you are just attempting to shut down a valid discussion. If people didn't like WoW and want to enjoy it deep down, they sure as hell would not be posting here.

Quote Originally Posted by kuku2 View Post
    It's funny that you say that, since the most common thing I hear about CRZ is that leveling players benefit greatly from it.
    Maybe high new players. I've been leveling a warlock. It took me a good extra 30 minutes to collect 8 stupid boxes of supplies, because there were constantly people running around and the spawn rate wasn't very high. CRZ did not increase my enjoyment, did not benefit me in any discernible way. Quite the opposite.

Deleted
    The majority of CRZ complainers are well known WoW haters who quit the game ages ago. Just browse through these pages.
    I'm still playing the game with a passion, but I really hate CRZ.
    If I'd like to have areas filled with other players, I'd transfer to a higher populated server - but I don't, thus I play on a relatively dead realm for a long time now.
    I don't care if this contradicts the whole "MMO"-thing...if there would be a possibility to not have other players around at all, I'd gladly use it.

Quote Originally Posted by Faithshield View Post
    Sounds to me like you are just attempting to shut down a valid discussion. If people didn't like WoW and want to enjoy it deep down, they sure as hell would not be posting here.
    Just trace these "hate boys" history: they no longer play WoW but just like they hate an ex girl friend they can't stop stalking her.
    Forget about their arguments of trying to better the game.

They don't care, they simply want to destroy the popularity of the game as soon as possible. They don't care about the fans, in fact they hate and agress the fans in mob hunting mode.

It is a weird and complex mechanism: trash talking a game you once loved to play.

In every possible way in every negative thread publishing thousands of negative posts.

CRZ is simply a first step to realm independant play. As such it is fantastic Blizzard could pull this off in a Legacy system.

And a great way for future development. Instead these guys vomit on it and promoting games which haven't even been published yet (as usual).

... these guys have fun trash talking Blizzard, WoW and its fans on what is SUPPOSED to be a fan forum...

Rather pathetic.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2013-05-20 at 09:23 PM.

Stop labeling people as "haters"... jeebus.

It's OK to give opinions to what people feel they can do to improve WoW.

Here's a reality check for you.... do you like MoP?

Do you like the changes Blizz made from Cata to MoP?

GUESS WHO'S FEEDBACK THEY LISTENED TO and combined it with their game-design judgement to MAKE those improvements?

People who give criticisms, even spiteful ones, can sometimes give valid opinions. Blizz is smart enough to (theoretically) deceminate the vitriol from the valid points.

Just trace their history: they no longer play WoW but just like they hate an ex girl friend they can't stop stalking her.
    Forget about their arguments of trying to better the game.

They don't care, they simply want to destroy the popularity of the game as soon as possible. They don't care about the fans, in fact they hate and agress the fans in mob hunting mode.

It is a weird and complex mechanism: trash talking a game you once loved to play.

In every possible way in every negative thread publishing thousands of negative posts.

CRZ is simply a first step to realm independant play. As such it is fantastic Blizzard could pull this off in a Legacy system.

And a great way for future development. Instead these guys vomit on it and promoting games which haven't even been published yet (as usual).

... these guys have fun trash talking Blizzard, WoW and its fans.

Rather pathetic.
    You're the one that has stopped playing!

We wouldn't waste out time talking about WOW if we did not like it, we want to help Blizzard so they do not lose any more players but you won't let us.

WOW is your ex now, BenBos, we're just trying to help her through a difficult time and make her happy. Let her go...

Deleted
    Optional or at least optimized. I rerolled from an alliance dominant server like 7:1 to a horde dominant only to get CRZ'd 2 months later into the same situation. No idea if there's any balance involved in CRZ but at the time of leveling 2 alts this expansion, for every horde character encountered, there were 5 alliance, so yeah ... quite a bad fail.