Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    making jokes about people with aids now? this is the extent of your humor?
    Where did i made fun of people with aids ?

Its a medical condition and should be treated as such. If someone got killed in car accident does it makes making car-related jokes bad ?
    If someone died by choking on pretzel does it make joking about pretzels bad ? Don't bring your morality here.

Deleted
    I don't want to help the Horde rebellion either.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Senpai View Post
    Why so much hate for Vol'jin?
    Just ignore it. This is not "rational" hate, you know, is just fanboism hate, like the one for Thrall.

Quote Originally Posted by Venziir View Post
    Yes, you still report back to Garrosh - however, don't you think that he suspects something? His top assassin never reports back, instead *you* do, granted afterwards you help him (kinda) reclaim an artifact, which could suggest that he gave you the benefit of doubt. However, it surely wouldn't surprise me if when Garrosh realizes the character/heroes role in the rebellion - that he makes it clear that he knew all along.
    Yeah i always thought the same thing. It's too suspicious that Garrosh doesn't give a fuck about the rogue himself appointed for the murder; just trusting what the player says ? Impossible. Maybe he gave the benefit of doubt, or maybe he just know it, closed an eye and played along, because the player still remains more useful than most of the Kor'kron (he obtained the Divine Bell thanks to it, after all).

its as I say so often, people need to stop considering there characters as lore characters in wow. They are not lore characters, and there actions can not seriously be considered canon, as they are just the token nameless 'adventurer' the quest givers keep refering to, thats nothing more then a backup, like the troops and grunts in WC3.
    And it's the same argument i sustained other times when someone talked of "stolen spotlights" by the hero on call, because it's so damn obvious that lorewise characters must have the most direct involvement in the events. Adventurers are just a more "epic" version of the nameless units of WC3, because while the player was the commander of these units in the RTS, now is the player himself one of these, so all the in-game stuff must be focused on give them some heroic, important and badass feeling.

---------- Post added 2013-05-20 at 10:13 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nindoriel View Post
    I don't want to help the Horde rebellion either.
    This is so tragic, we are doomed now.

---------- Post added 2013-05-20 at 10:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    If someone died by choking on pretzel does it make joking about pretzels bad ?
    THAT is an atrocious death.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2013-05-20 at 10:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SmokeBlader View Post
    I'm an Orc and I like my Warchief. Why am I supposed to fight against Garrosh when I DON'T WANT TO?
    hahaha

I wonder about that one, too. I don't wanna fight Garrosh or even work against him. Without Garrosh the horde will be stereotypical Hippies again that love peace and flowers.
    The only real successor of warchiefhood, would be Sylvanas, as she is agressive enough to wage war against the alliance just cause for world domination. But how could the orcs accept the Bansheequeen as their warchief?

I think at this point the story can't get any more worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Just ignore it. This is not "rational" hate, you know, is just fanboism hate, like the one for Thrall.
    Or maybe its because he is an useless fuck that is slowly getting retconed as being the one that was with Rexar during bonus campaign. Blizzard is again forcing us to like certain character, and I hate characters presented as such.

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrannica View Post
    hahaha

I wonder about that one, too. I don't wanna fight Garrosh or even work against him. Without Garrosh the horde will be stereotypical Hippies again that love peace and flowers.
    The only real successor of warchiefhood, would be Sylvanas, as she is agressive enough to wage war against the alliance just cause for world domination. But how could the orcs accept the Bansheequeen as their warchief?

I think at this point the story can't get any more worse.
    Honestly, it doesn't seem as if you really know the story.

---------- Post added 2013-05-20 at 10:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Verdugo View Post
    Or maybe its because he is an useless fuck that is slowly getting retconed as being the one that was with Rexar during bonus campaign. Blizzard is again forcing us to like certain character, and I hate characters presented as such.
    Eh, I've yet to see you actually *like* something about Warcraft. It's always either "I hate X, Y and Z" or "X, Y and Z are idiots and weak".

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    J

And it's the same argument i sustained other times when someone talked of "stolen spotlights" by the hero on call, because it's so damn obvious that lorewise characters must have the most direct involvement in the events. Adventurers are just a more "epic" version of the nameless units of WC3, because while the player was the commander of these units in the RTS, now is the player himself one of these, so all the in-game stuff must be focused on give them some heroic, important and badass feeling.[COLOR="red"]
    which has always been counterintuitive to the games story. Its meant to be about the lore characters doing the work, not the grunts or foot-soldiers. I love the feel of my character doing heroic things, but not at the expense of the story. Where as other players have fallen into this belief that they are the real heroes of the game, and any lore character is stepping in on there parade.

---------- Post added 2013-05-21 at 12:10 AM ----------

Eh, I've yet to see you actually *like* something about Warcraft. It's always either "I hate X, Y and Z" or "X, Y and Z are idiots and weak".
    Venziirs right. When have you ever posted anything you actually like in wow. All you do is complain on threads about every little detail and how much you hate blizzard. Your really the worst kind of forum poster Verdugo.
    #boycottchina

Honestly, it doesn't seem as if you really know the story.
    First, i do not care about whatever you say as it has no merit.

Second, i think some mod action should be taken against you, cause i think you are just trolling this thread, i read you first replies on page1. It was very annoying to read, dude.

10+ Year Old Account

Second, i think some mod action should be taken against you, cause i think you are just trolling this thread, i read you first replies on page1. It was very annoying to read, dude.
    If it bothers you that much, report and/or block him.

10+ Year Old Account

So because he laid down some hard facts for you, told it like it is, and you didn't like it, your trying to accuse him of trolling?
    Thats not even worth trying to dignify.
    #boycottchina

So because he laid down some hard facts for you, told it like it is, and you didn't like it, your trying to accuse him of trolling?
    Thats not even worth trying to dignify.

make me laugh? what hard facts are you talking about? Disagreeing without reasion is not a hard fact. Its trolling. Well i reported him for his grow up nonsense on page1 as he derserves, too. No one should tolterate that kind of tone on a board. You can befriend him and all, but i do not care. Stick to the rules and discuss, stop trolling and harassing others. You won't get any achievment points for disagreeing without any reasions/trolling and so on. In the end no one will talk with you.^^ Dunno why i care, i said what i am thinking about the rebellion, it sucks to be forced into this as it all leads to a peace loving horde again no one really wants. But people minds aren't that far to realize this, when they support Voljin's rebellion and this kind of a "story". I bet if the com doesn't like where this story is aiming at, blizzard will react.

Closing this because 1. it's mainly just people attacking each other and 2. OP only created this thread to cause drama.

When victory seems worth any sacrifice,
    there is a price to be paid for such a gift

Forum Guidelines | Signature Restrictions