Quote Originally Posted by idpsutank View Post
    At least your first (im not entirely sure ) 535 heroic Bo-Ris didn't go to a blood dk
    Why? It is BiS for blood.

Quote Originally Posted by Skarssen View Post
    Why? It is BiS for blood.
    Weapons should ALWAYS go to dps first!
    9thorder.com | Recruiting exceptional players!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Huntingbear_grimbatol View Post
    Weapons should ALWAYS go to dps first!
    correction: ANY item should ALWAYS go to the person who gets the biggest upgrade from it, unless you got a very good reason to give it to someone else, like a reward for exceptional performance. Bo-Ris is the only item with no wasted stats for a blood DK, who will usually upgrade from any other weapon. all other 2H have crit, which is by definition wasted on a blood DK. by contrast, a ret paladin has use for every DPS stat on a DPS 2H and will have a relatively smaller upgrade.

DPS overall seemed much better, I was about 4-5-9 on most fights but it probably doesn't help me that I use a shit 522 while almost everyone else got a heroic thunderforged 2/2 lol

I can def say this buff was much needed, and I look forward to more buffs/class change.

Now I just need to be able to bring my ret over my lock on Lei Shen and I'm all set

Is it worth to use socket bonus of critical strike?

10+ Year Old Account
    Yesterday I noticed that ReforgeLite suggests prioritizing crit over mastery, perhaps it was updated yesterday along with the rest of my addons. How does this feel to everyone else? Is it a gear level thing, where crit becomes more important than mastery (but behind haste still, of course) after you hit a certain level of gear?

Quote Originally Posted by Jaling View Post
    Yesterday I noticed that ReforgeLite suggests prioritizing crit over mastery, perhaps it was updated yesterday along with the rest of my addons. How does this feel to everyone else? Is it a gear level thing, where crit becomes more important than mastery (but behind haste still, of course) after you hit a certain level of gear?
    Reforgelite doesn't work with upgraded gear, don't use it. Spend like 500 gold wondering if I had fucked up my settings or anything.

Try http://www.wowreforge.com worked for me first time.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

Quote Originally Posted by Syriuz View Post
    Is it worth to use socket bonus of critical strike?
    That's too vague, it's a yellow socket? - then haste would probably match it anyway.

Is it a blue socket and you don't need hit and the bonus is only 60 crit or something like that..? then kill it with fire.

Deleted
    Hello,

did something happen to the RPPM of trinkets when you upgrade them? Feathers are proccing rarely. Would like some insight

Quote Originally Posted by Stary View Post
    Hello,

did something happen to the RPPM of trinkets when you upgrade them? Feathers are proccing rarely. Would like some insight
    Upgrading the ilvl of a trinket will increase it's proc rate. I've noticed even more frequent procs from my Ji-kun trinket (heroic 2/2, non-tf) since the patch dropped.

Could be just a series of bad luck, I guess?

Quote Originally Posted by UnderworldSoup View Post
    Upgrading the ilvl of a trinket will increase it's proc rate. I've noticed even more frequent procs from my Ji-kun trinket (heroic 2/2, non-tf) since the patch dropped.

Could be just a series of bad luck, I guess?
    No, it won't. No blue has confirmed any trinket that has scaleable stats will have its proc rate increased. They've only confirmed the ones that don't have stat-scaleable procs like Unerring Vision and Rune of Re-Origination proc more because there's no stat to increase on their procs.

Quote Originally Posted by Reith View Post
    No, it won't. No blue has confirmed any trinket that has scaleable stats will have its proc rate increased. They've only confirmed the ones that don't have stat-scaleable procs like Unerring Vision and Rune of Re-Origination proc more because there's no stat to increase on their procs.
    I was under the impression that it was part of the RPPM calculations, but you're correct - the post only refers to two specifics and not the full set.

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post
    Reforgelite doesn't work with upgraded gear, don't use it. Spend like 500 gold wondering if I had fucked up my settings or anything.

Reforge-lite works fine for me upgrades included.

Quote Originally Posted by Faesroll View Post

Despite having not updated ReforgeLite, it reforged my gear, with the upgraded LFR Feathers and upgraded Brutal Shado-Pan trinket to 7.53% Hit and 7.50% Exp. It is fine.
    Games are not necessarily "easier" today. You are just a better player.
    It takes more now to impress many gamers than it did 2-5 years ago, because so much has already been seen and done.
    Many players expect to be wow'd with every release of a beloved franchise.
    These are generally NOT the fault of the developers, but the fault of many players over-hyping and/or setting expectations too high.

Ra-den and ret. The shockadin lives

something i learned today. Symbiosis wrath spam is extremely Viable on Ra-den. Anima orbs are really strict and if you have more then 5 melee in the raid it's going to be very bad for to kill them fast enough for most guilds. A saving grace for ret is Wrath hits really fucking hard as do Hammers , Glyphed judgements, and Exo for on demand burst. You should absolutely let your raid leaders know this if you are considered being sat for more ranged on anima orbs. I would use wings on pull because with lust first orb is a joke for ranged. Thereafter I would wrath spam and able to keep 175-180k sustained dps while doing this. Losing auto attack dps ect. thats still pretty damn good.

Plus when you dance out for vitas you can keep dpsing with wrath. I've had crits as big as 450k so it's not a horrible spell. 1.35 Cast time.

Sadly I can kiss any top 20 ranks goodbye on Ra-den which I was looking forward to holding #1 on lockdown but not everyone has the best roster for fights like this

Upside when i start streaming after 12/13H clear you get to watch shockadin dps. Tell ur friends! lol
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-05-23 at 05:29 AM.

Deleted
    I had a thread saved to my favourites on weak aura , power aura strings for rets, tracking inquisition etc. however I've lost it. any1 mind posting what addon they use to track inquisition, trinket timers etc. if weak aura, share your import string? (not looking for something flashy, just simple and basic) thanks in advance

Code:
    duJ2baGEeQ2Le51uG5srnBL6MkP6Bur7us7LSBi7Nc1pPe)fb)MQgkfPbtHmCQ0bPioMeooL0criTuLKLJOhQipfSmvQNd1HvvtvutwvMUuxuHgMkEgLQRlsBKkCBLyZcSDLuMMqNg1NfX3PG2MGCsf1OPugpcLlHqCljQRPaNxqnof0JvjxgPvHYcybZ184khMmnAEEYsfmJDP7nb3)()yebgznLXCZEKaSGIsXsolvCeSi4j4PSGapQbM4uvVJcEm2D)dd9)YaSaI4kGywccW0woIHgyp68(e6m0U9HHIkOCCGGT))uwaPFtvwWs6UzLvRwTGWwccW0wok7mEorN3XHHUpXIB7kOCCGGMKtsOKkla9xOyLvTqWmYAkJ5M9i1cUsXTFHGn(rf08c9Pwa)euPgASrrbgYV2MQXJaxsFcjfJnLKEXy2Ju9iiWJAbRdenBSrtE)MrubO0LmjNKqjXQwiWgLtS1QgpciPjShLd7sfWxEKaC)VmaBQNrTGPXAECLAbFLfmJSMYyUzpsWCnpUYHjtJMNNSubZyx6EtW9V)pgrGrwtzm3ShPwWAQweph1s
    Inq Timer
    Code:
    dyZecaGEkvAxsLETivZvumBfUjeYTjYob1Er7gy)Ik)ue6VqPFtyOIugSOQHtuhuu6ysvFtcwieQLsPIftPOLtQhks8uvpMsEojhMIPkLjlPMovxuK0WKKNbsxhsTrkL8zfTzOA7q0Pv6RsOPbjFNsvJueCsPIrlrJNsHlrPu3se5AG48qX4erDzHLbbZE24x(oap04gRithlbqL5YXyGnbXad2SidWCbrrTXl5v89Dr1Tq3(kEj(A(A24Xfa)RDdcJak(6vjpmyUBSsxXBBzEBKioUkCcNCfpMeXXvHtBLubiqtUVQckciGckKQcqjEsOGWRJ5kanmYb)Aja8Ovrtig(ktBYBaRKXxbGnEjZcyJxwhQW5LrpubD68UENZqZgpWifk2iCpFwKbyUGzU8f1gVKoVfALlKWwU1bVVsrnDECTrkURnUHWq4TFR9scdfcVSwm1HsLMoSw1kaeUIhxaCEeDe3YLpfHySGGhGwQP35m0kc3Zxg7S0jmui8dHPMnETyeSXlHE4lB0PtNx5gR0vPjwGZNsQWTuTd)wZdh2NlFb68g24ZImaZfmZLVO24L8DaEOXnwrMowcGkZLJXaBcIbgSzrgG5cIIAJxsNhjH7rvvrNea
    Wings Timer

I have quite a few more if you'd like them. Ones for Feather, Spark, Relic, 2pc t15, 4 pce t15, and a rotation one that's pretty simple, and works similar to regular action bars, just greys out spells on cds. I also have one that track raid CDs that are up like AM, rally, etc. I have most of them disabled other than my AM and other AMs because I didn't need them at the time, but you can turn them on and off as you please. Let me know if you want any of those.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Ra-den and ret. The shockadin lives

something i learned today. Symbiosis wrath spam is extremely Viable on Ra-den. Anima orbs are really strict and if you have more then 5 melee in the raid it's going to be very bad for to kill them fast enough for most guilds. A saving grace for ret is Wrath hits really fucking hard as do Hammers , Glyphed judgements, and Exo for on demand burst. You should absolutely let your raid leaders know this if you are considered being sat for more ranged on anima orbs. I would use wings on pull because with lust first orb is a joke for ranged. Thereafter I would wrath spam and able to keep 175-180k sustained dps while doing this. Losing auto attack dps ect. thats still pretty damn good.

Plus when you dance out for vitas you can keep dpsing with wrath. I've had crits as big as 450k so it's not a horrible spell. 1.35 Cast time.

Sadly I can kiss any top 20 ranks goodbye on Ra-den which I was looking forward to holding #1 on lockdown but not everyone has the best roster for fights like this

Upside when i start streaming after 12/13H clear you get to watch shockadin dps. Tell ur friends! lol
    I'd like to see some logs where you aren't last on orbs. Otherwise this is just misleading. Rets bring nothing to Ra Den. (A single AM will not make or break a fight)

Quote Originally Posted by Charleslol View Post
    I'd like to see some logs where you aren't last on orbs. Otherwise this is just misleading. Rets bring nothing to Ra Den. (A single AM will not make or break a fight)
    Considering I skip on the pull orbs to burn on boss. I'll def be behind but I'm beating some mains and alts we are forced to use. we are Pushing the checks and killing orbs so everything is working out exactly how we need too. Nice job shooting down something perfectly viable for current progression though. +1 Helpful points. Not all guilds are able to class stack and some are going to go into Ra-den with a small ranged roster and need alternative options. Which is basically the entire point of the post.

If you have the ranged to stack of course you bring that over wrath spam and just put the ret on the boss. I'd assume 200k+ dps single target is enough for a boss people are overgearing. Also I do get brought for my dps and my AM.

Logs showing up as unknown atm so no link I suppose.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/42722/

Do you have any other enlightening posts to make tonight?
    Last edited by anaxie; 2013-05-23 at 07:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Considering I skip on the pull orbs to burn on boss. I'll def be behind but I'm beating some mains and alts we are forced to use. we are Pushing the checks and killing orbs so everything is working out exactly how we need too. Nice job shooting down something perfectly viable for current progression though. +1 Helpful points. Not all guilds are able to class stack and some are going to go into Ra-den with a small ranged roster and need alternative options. Which is basically the entire point of the post.

Logs showing up as unknown atm so no link I suppose.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/guilds/42722/

Do you have any other enlightening posts to make tonight?
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...ye/details/95/
    Here is your guilld's damage to Essence of Anima for the entire night. You are losing to a Mistweaver Monk. I understand some guilds run the same DPS on every boss regardless if it's a good comp or not. Just don't pretend that Ret is a "extremely viable" DPS class for Ra Den.

If you were to talk about Rets being a good single target class for Ra Den and we bring a decent raid CD, that is a much more believable story.
    Last edited by Charleslol; 2013-05-23 at 07:16 AM.