Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Nalak Needs a Hot fix Asap

since this patch today Nalak is not been giving out no loot. I've checked with other people and there having the same problem well atleast on ravencrest that is plz do a hotfix today thx. Is anyone else having this problem?

The Unstoppable Force Resentful's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What not even a bag of shit ( I mean gold ) ?

you know these aren't official blizzard forums right? you need to take bug reports to the official wow forums

and no, haven't done nalak today, i gotta wait til i get home but if he's as bugged as you say, i'll be waiting even longer.
    <insert witty signature here>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Looneyuk View Post
    since this patch today Nalak is not been giving out no loot. I've checked with other people and there having the same problem well atleast on ravencrest that is plz do a hotfix today thx. Is anyone else having this problem?
    hahahahaha
    the fun part is that you just wasted your opportunity for this week's loot/gold... even if you ask Blizz to reset your table this week ^^

Had the sa e prolem with Sha and Galleon in previous patches...
    Have fun next week :3

10+ Year Old Account
    It works just fine:

At least for EU.
    Don't sweat the details!!!

If hes not giving out no loot that means hes giving out loot!

The quirks of the English language :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Logged on my toon on US-Stormrage, seen people reporting the same issue. They extended it to all World Bosses though.
    There appears to be a glitch, and it doesn't affect everyone.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Logged on my toon on US-Stormrage, seen people reporting the same issue. They extended it to all World Bosses though.
    There appears to be a glitch, and it doesn't affect everyone.
    The problem is present since MoP started...
    nothing to see here...

Got T15 Pants and PvP Wrists off Nalak last night.

He's fine.

toomanyrifts.blogspot.ca || A Gaming Blog

10+ Year Old Account
    good thing i havent done it yesterday and played gw2 instead o.o !.... might wait a litle longer too hehe, just in case :P

---------- Post added 2013-05-22 at 12:57 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by willowe View Post
    Got T15 Pants and PvP Wrists off Nalak last night.

He's fine.
    it would be constructive if you say on wich server you are on....

10+ Year Old Account
    If your server has a bug, I would recommend reporting it via a ticket and/or visiting the Blizzard forums.

I did Nalak myself yesterday on Bleeding Hollow-US and while I only got a bag of gold, I saw other people in my raid get loot.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are bugs, though. For instance, Sha/Galleon are giving 522 loot on my server while Nalak has switched to 496

Quote Originally Posted by Looneyuk View Post
    I've never even gotten a piece of loot from nalak on normal roll or coin so no change for me.
    ||i5 3570k @ 4.4GHz||H100 push/pull||AsRock Z77 Extreme4||16Gb G.Skill Ripjaws 1600MHz||Gigabyte Windforce GTX 970|| Coolermaster Storm Trooper||Corsair TX850 Enthusiast Series||Samsung 840 Pro 128gb(boot drive)||1TB WD HDD, 2x 3TB WD HDD, 2TB WD HDD||

Bdk Nagrand / Astae Nagrand
    Pokemon X FC: 4656-7679-2545/Trainer Name: Keno

I wasn't able to loot anything in Blood in the Snow or The Brew Village scenarios, but everything else was fine. Madoran-US

Deleted
    did nalak earlier and got nothing, not even a gold sack, but the friend i was grouped with got his tier legs.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaino View Post
    did nalak earlier and got nothing, not even a gold sack, but the friend i was grouped with got his tier legs.
    hum, i would like to ask, did you do it last week, and did your friend did it too ?, might be a problem related to the fact it extend X lockout itself (?) like if you did it last week, a bug come and it extend your save for this week on this boss.. ?

Im not a pro but at my compagny we do see a lot of bug and that the first thing that come to my mind, extended save by a bug

Deleted
    Same shit happens to me and my friends, no loot....... Shiet.....

10+ Year Old Account
    Ran it last night. No problems and a friend of mine got some nice T15 pants.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    Ran it last night. No problems and a friend of mine got some nice T15 pants.
    last night wasn't patch day >_<

I got my tier legs last night as well, nalak liked me this week!