Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by metasaigneur View Post
    right before its heoric version, but shado pan is much much better thana it sims (/seems? )
    Talisman and Feather are undervalued in that sim as none of the hit/expertise are used. Only the haste from reforge is factored in. If you can manage to reforge out of enough expertise or hit to use the extra on these trinks then their relative value will increase.

Deleted
    Hello,

how does RPPM system work? I got only 4 procs of feathers hc tf on a whole iron qon fight! is that possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Stary View Post
    Hello,

how does RPPM system work? I got only 4 procs of feathers hc tf on a whole iron qon fight! is that possible?
    Bad luck can happen. It happens less often now, but can still happen.

Hey

Just got the Heroic Twins trinket... I am in doubt about if I should use it or continue using the Normal Jikun one.

Keep in mind that with the heroic trinket from twins I´ll be with a passive 1.6k strenght with a critical strike proc.
    With the normal Jikun trinket I may have 586 passive haste, with a proc that gives me 1.3k strenght every 2 seconds for 20 seconds...

Knowing that haste is the best secondary stat for a retribution and critical is the worse, which one I should choose??

Thanks ^^

Bumping up the thread!
    Zephur, I am requestiong and kindly asking You to make a list of trinkets for 5.4!

Thanks ;-)!

I am a menace to my own destiny.