Page 1 of 6
... LastLast

Angry Obvious Blizzard Favoritism

If a Troll farts in the forest and no one is around to hear it, how long before players form a raid group to slay it?

History has shown us that whenever Trolls are involved with anything the Horde and the Alliance will drop whatever they're doing at the time.
    Anyone else sick of the obvious Troll favoritism that Blizzard pushes on the playerbase? Trolls are involved in more raids than any other race. Well no more! I demand that we have more gnome raids! It's only fair considering that there are thousands of hardworking gnomes in each and every Warcraft cinematic who don't get the recognition they deserve.

10+ Year Old Account
    Gnomes got the pinnacle of gnomish bossraiding in Mimiron, their prototype and father of fathers. They should be good for another 6 years.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Deleted
    Might be related to them being crazy buggers that also happen to be one of the oldest races and one of the first to establish a sprawling empire.

Or maybe it's just da voodoo, mon.

Quote Originally Posted by Chonar View Post
    Gnomes got the pinnacle of gnomish bossraiding in Mimiron, their prototype and father of fathers. They should be good for another 6 years.
    Hahaha

I do think the OP has some point tho. I personally would love it if there was an expansion in which there aren't any trolls. While we do now finally have transmog, I hated to "upgrade" myself with ugly trollshit in the past. If I could get away with it, I'd rather pass my upgrade (and save my DKP for a new instance).

Give human/gnome/dwarf(yes dwarf!) minotaur/centaur/ogres dungeons and raids.

Deleted
    Because trolls always be trollin, mon.

Trollin' trollin' trollin', trollin' trollin' trollin', keep that mojo flowin', rawhide!

15+ Year Old Account
    (Dev Interview at the next blizzcon)

Argus expansion pack :

the first patch of the Argus expansion is the raid of Zul'Argus, which is a troll empire...that appeared out of nowhere in Argus. and the whole raid is about Troll lore...

and though Argus is the Draenei homeworld we wont see much of the Draenei but the Orcs will attack the Argus first and stablish a super-badass looking base- the Alliance, like in WotLK will build an incomplete and unfinished camp and will be constantly under the attack of Demons and nearly get their asses kicked.

the Argus expansion expands the story of Thrall even more, Thrall goes to Argus and finds out that he has some Draenei roots... he absorbs so much -mary sue- in the last expansion that he becomes the actual Jesus himself.

Sylvanas will capture the entire upper Eastern Kingdoms and starts attacking Ironforge, nobody goes there anyway so Sylvanas will just take it after a long quest-chain.

Goblins will break their own record and shape a bigger continent in Argus to look like the Horde symbol.

...Oh about the Alliance side... Players will get some quests involving reporting the status of Argus to the Alliance leaders... Varian will have a few dialogues, Velen will say a bunch of stuff but is too old to travel to Argus so he'll just sit in Exodar looking pretty, Tyrande is super frustrated that the pregnancy sticks show negative after all these years (Malfurion is the problem) ...aaaand thats pretty much what the Alliance will do in the next expansion.

*crowd yells -for the Horde- *
    Last edited by Gamevizier; 2013-05-23 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post

Argus expansion pack :

the first patch of the Argus expansion is the raid of Zul'Argus, which is a troll empire...that appeared out of nowhere in Argus. and the whole raid is about Troll lore...

and though Argus is the Draenei homeworld we wont see much of the Draenei. the Argus expansion expands the story of Thrall even more, Thrall goes to Argus and finds out that he has some Draenei roots... he absorbs so much -mary sue- in the last expansion that he becomes the actual Jesus himself.

Goblins will build break their own record and shape a bigger continent in Argus to look like the Horde symbol.

...Oh about the Alliance side... Players will get some quests involving reporting the status of Argus to the Alliance leaders... Varian will have a few dialogues, Velen will say a bunch of stuff but is too old to travel to Argus so he'll just sit in Exodar looking pretty, Tyrande is super frustrated that the pregnancy sticks show negative after all these years (Malfurion is the problem) ...aaaand thats pretty much what the Alliance will do in the next expansion.

Who do I make my check out to? You know what I'll just make it out to money because this idea...this idea is made of it!

Deleted
    We have not had an expansion without troll content. Classic had a ton of it, TBC despite being about the legion STILL had ZA, Wrath managed to squeeze in Zul'Drak, then we had the great rehash in Cata, and now Zandalari forced into mop where they were not needed.

I really hope we get an expansion without troll filler for a change.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragashii View Post
    Trolls are involved in more raids than any other race.
    There are no troll raids left in the game..
    MSV is 1/6 troll and ToT is 3/13 troll.. That's about it.. No more troll bosses..

Dragons, undead, even Blood Elves are much more used as bosses..
    Fact (because I say so): TBC > Cata > Legion > ShaLa > MoP > DF > BfA > WoD = WotLK

My pet collection --> http://www.warcraftpets.com/collection/FuxieDK/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Keny View Post
    Its a game, build a bridge and get over It.
    This is such a good comment..thank you good sir i know got a new respond for everything <3

OT : Yes more trolls please!!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by FuxieDK View Post
    There are no troll raids left in the game..
    MSV is 1/6 troll and ToT is 3/13 troll.. That's about it.. No more troll bosses..

Dragons, undead, even Blood Elves are much more used as bosses..
    I disagree, include all the troll 5 mans from classic and beyond and the number soars.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by banestalker View Post

Argus expansion pack :

and though Argus is the Draenei homeworld we wont see much of the Draenei but the Orcs will attack the Argus first and stablish a super-badass looking base- the Alliance, like in WotLK will build an incomplete and unfinished camp and will be constantly under the attack of Demons and nearly get their asses kicked.

the Argus expansion expands the story of Thrall even more, Thrall goes to Argus and finds out that he has some Draenei roots... he absorbs so much -mary sue- in the last expansion that he becomes the actual Jesus himself.

Sylvanas will capture the entire upper Eastern Kingdoms and starts attacking Ironforge, nobody goes there anyway so Sylvanas will just take it after a long quest-chain.

Goblins will break their own record and shape a bigger continent in Argus to look like the Horde symbol.

It's funny because it's so fucking true. Thanks for laughs.

10+ Year Old Account
    because trolls are found natively accross all of azeroth i guess.

plus, who doesn't love a troll raid?
    dragonmaw - EU

Huh. This is like complaining there are too many human bosses. Or Dragons.

Trolls are one of the oldest races on Azeroth, older then Elves even. They are widespread (though not as numermous as they used to be), so it makes sense for them to be involved in some capacity in most places.

Can't be WoW without trolls. I assume that everyone loves troll like me.

Quote Originally Posted by Briga View Post
    I disagree, include all the troll 5 mans from classic and beyond and the number soars.
    If you count all the past dungeons and raids, trolls still are a pretty small minority.
    He is the life of guilds he has never joined.
    He once had a noobish moment- just to see what it felt like.
    If he were to beat you in a duel, you would have to fight the strong urge to thank him.
    The Lunar Elders have a holiday in which they honor him.
    He can speak Darnassian. In Orcish.
    He is: The Most Interesting Man in the World of Warcraft.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't get the logic here. Favoritism = letting you kill a whole load of them? gj op...

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket Surgeon View Post
    If you count all the past dungeons and raids, trolls still are a pretty small minority.
    Really? Well if you count non-playable races then sure. If you count the overal dungeons that has no trolls in them vs the ones with trolls then sure.

But trolls are the one and most used racethemed instances.... and I hate those instances.