Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Banefart View Post
    Although I'm not fond of it. It seems they're portraying Sylvanas as a sinister character in quests :/
    I hope they don't turn her to a bad guy, I live for the Dark lady =(
    I will have no quarrels killing her. I freaking hate Sylvanas, but sadly she'll probably set us up for the new xpac.

Gallywix would be a mercenary-like npc for the Horde, since he would rather stay alive than die with Garrosh.
    Last edited by Orkwuzhere; 2013-05-23 at 12:51 AM.

The basic campfire. Please hear me out, the campfire could actually be one EPIC fight! It could be tainted with the sha energies. There could be fire everywhere and we all know that standing in fire causes a lot of wipes! And have some kind of mechanic of shooting water streams at the camp fire. :P

Seriously I would like to see Gamon, Gallywix and a corrupted Thrall. Everyone would not expect to fight Thrall! We would have to beat him to the ground to beat some sense into him and snap him out of it.

I want it to end with 1v1 duel between Varian and Garrosh to settle their score already. They have fought to many times without a clear winner.

I'd like to see (well, not REALLY like to see - just exersizing my creative juices) Drek'Thar as a boss in Siege of Orgrimmar.

For those that don't know, Drek'thar is now senile and loosing his mind...

What they could do is have Garrosh pull a dick move via slapping a war-staff into his hand and convince Drek that he's in Alterac Valley and defending frostwolf camp.

EDIT: It's a rather sad end to him, but it's one of those things where you can at least say "he died an honorable death/ believing in helping the horde/going out as a proud Orc/ect"

Quote Originally Posted by mvallas View Post
    I'd like to see (well, not REALLY like to see - just exersizing my creative juices) Drek'Thar as a boss in Siege of Orgrimmar.

For those that don't know, Drek'thar is now senile and loosing his mind...

What they could do is have Garrosh pull a dick move via slapping a war-staff into his hand and convince Drek that he's in Alterac Valley and defending frostwolf camp.

EDIT: It's a rather sad end to him, but it's one of those things where you can at least say "he died an honorable death/ believing in helping the horde/going out as a proud Orc/ect"
    This would actually be fantastic writing because itd be so tragic.

I wouldn't be surprised if this happened if Sylvanas would have to so with the encounter considering Drek thar's disdain felt toward the Forsaken.
    Quote Originally Posted by Princess Kenny View Post
    Avocado is a tropical fruit , south seas expansion confirmed.

Quote Originally Posted by Destil View Post
    This would actually be fantastic writing because itd be so tragic.

I wouldn't be surprised if this happened if Sylvanas would have to so with the encounter considering Drek thar's disdain felt toward the Forsaken.
    That's kinda my thought. Drek'thar goes out the "Orc way", his "epic final battle" while simultaneously making a tragic story and making you hate Garrosh even more.

It hits EVERY level. ^_^

Deleted

This would be epic :O

I think dalaran will be at front of og and the entrance into the raid with the gob teleporter into ragefire chasm.
    Last edited by mmoc777cdfc0eb; 2013-05-23 at 08:30 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Usako View Post
    The basic campfire. Please hear me out, the campfire could actually be one EPIC fight! It could be tainted with the sha energies. There could be fire everywhere and we all know that standing in fire causes a lot of wipes! And have some kind of mechanic of shooting water streams at the camp fire. :P
    And
    AND
    hear me out here
    It could be corrupted.
    It could be corrupted, and it would debuff everyone with

-4 to spirit.
    Looking marvelous in velvet.

Im pretty sure there will be boss "events" more in line if Spine, as Orgirmmar layout with gates and lifts and not much room anywhere else almost feels like there will be a siege of the main gate, airship battle etc. Also curious how big will ragefire part of Org raid be, as I really really dont see much room for a regular bosses in Orgrimar and only real places for a normal boss fight in orgrimar are like near the main gate, at the river near the back AH, on top of the ravines, gunship/zepp and possibly gauntlet from the Azshara gate and thats not much IMO and if they want to make more regular bosses, ragefire seems like the only logical choice, as they can make it however big they want and put in whatever they think of.

Quote Originally Posted by Usako View Post
    No, that would just be foolish. They can't kill off Garrosh and our new warchief in the same raid. Basic campfire will most likely come in to help you fight Garrosh in the final sequence, helping purge him of his corruption. Once all is done and dusted, basic campfire will be elevated to its rightful place as warchief.

Saw a large black proto drake today during the questline. No doubt it will make it into the raid in some form or another.

I think Blizz said it won't just be 12 bosses sat around in Orgrimmar, luckily.

I hope Varian is the one to kill Garrosh finally, and finally get that "moment" that turns him into a great "high" king. He crushed his son and performed war crimes against his people, Varian deserves his revenge. I'd be really pissed if Thrall got the "killing blow"

Deleted
    A 12 stage fight with Garrosh, each phase in a new room/part of orgrimmar.

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    A 12 stage fight with Garrosh, each phase in a new room/part of orgrimmar.
    That would be hilarious both in game and forum.

---------- Post added 2013-05-23 at 11:05 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post
    I think Blizz said it won't just be 12 bosses sat around in Orgrimmar, luckily.

I hope Varian is the one to kill Garrosh finally, and finally get that "moment" that turns him into a great "high" king. He crushed his son and performed war crimes against his people, Varian deserves his revenge. I'd be really pissed if Thrall got the "killing blow"
    Knowing Metzen, Thrall killing Garrosh instead of King Chin could happen.

Would definitely be sad if it wasn't one of the horde's own heroes that finished Garrosh (like Saurfang's warning, Voljinn's warning etc.)
    But everyone roll like that with their own faction I guess.
    Seems to be a ton of alliance people hoping Varian gets the killing blow, how he "deserves" it etc.
    Blizzard will likely tread dangerous ground here (there could be an outrage on either side), making me believe they might not actually bring in any lore character for the killing blow itself, but just throw a bunch of lore chars in for the pre-fight stuff or something like that.
    I initially thought the players themselves would be in the center of it all somehow (other than just doing the encounter obviously) due to the whole "Soul of the Horde" stuff, but seems that is completely different for Alliance, making it rather unpractical.

As for actual other fights, I really like some of the ideas in this thread.
    There will likely be a bunch of "random leaders/officers of the Kor'Kron" and some goblin/machine fight, Y'shaarj stuff, and some great beast of some sort (like that Proto-drake).
    But this stuff has already been mentioned.
    Generally I do hope they bring out something surprising/tragic like the Drek'thar suggestion (oh god I would die inside if I had to kill him).

Deleted
    Im convinced it won't be ANY of the current and apparent 'in line' to kill Garrosh characters, there's too many to choose from and whoever Blizz chose, every forum everywhere would drown in tears because someones "precious vol'jin didn't get to do it" and "omg can't believe my high king Varian didn't get to after all Garrosh did omg unsub"

It will be someone or something that nobody has any idea about or could possibly speculate about, calling it now, you heard it here first.

Deleted
    No one is going to be killing Garrosh, he's going to have a last minute "see the light" moment and then get himself offed attacking the sha of pride.

i.e. he's going to pull a Grom.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by wych View Post

And I hope that after killing Garrosh we'll get to go to SW to kill that wanna be king

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Spock View Post
    Im convinced it won't be ANY of the current and apparent 'in line' to kill Garrosh characters, there's too many to choose from and whoever Blizz chose, every forum everywhere would drown in tears because someones "precious vol'jin didn't get to do it" and "omg can't believe my high king Varian didn't get to after all Garrosh did omg unsub"

It will be someone or something that nobody has any idea about or could possibly speculate about, calling it now, you heard it here first.
    I always imagined (hoped?) the ending cutscene will go like this.

Garrosh is breathing heavily and struggling to his feet after going through heavy Sha/Old God withdrawal. He mumbles to himself about how he failed his father and how he is weak. Varian proclaims that Garrosh is now a prisoner of war, and that he should give himself up willingly for all that he has done; his death will be quick. Garrosh, in defiance, struggles to his feet, proclaiming how a true warrior will never give himself up, and charges toward Varian. Varian nods to the shadows behind Garrosh, Garrosh suddenly stops and looks down, to see an arrow through his chest, before slumping over dead. Blah blah blah, Vol'Jin/Varian rp, tadaa.