Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    I did not know wanting to pick up and play a game I pay for monthly made me a spoiled brat. I'm sorry that I expected to get in a battleground in less than 15 minutes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lunchbox2042 View Post
    I did not know wanting to pick up and play a game I pay for monthly made me a spoiled brat. I'm sorry that I expected to get in a battleground in less than 15 minutes.
    Did you actually queue for a random battleground and have it take you 15 minutes?

Cuz last random battleground I queued for today took me all of 20 seconds to get into.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    3 min queue before patch, 5 min queue after.

The sky is falling!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Henkdejager View Post
    yeeey my under 1min que changes into a 15min que...i think it is time to quit the game after all :/

And by that i mean i do not want to wait 15min for a 2min BG...yes SOTA can be this quick.
    thx for that m8, gl and hf in rl and plz dont ever come back !!!

Deleted
    Had 10-15 min queues before as a healer np, pull your heads out of your asses, Why is everyone expecting everything to be perfect? you're not helping it be perfect. And i`m loving the ppl threatening with unsub, like someone *ACTUALLY* cares, especially people here. No one cares.Unsub.1 less whiner clogging things up.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Siderr View Post
    Had 10-15 min queues before as a healer np, pull your heads out of your asses, Why is everyone expecting everything to be perfect? you're not helping it be perfect. And i`m loving the ppl threatening with unsub, like someone *ACTUALLY* cares, especially people here. No one cares.Unsub.1 less whiner clogging things up.
    We went from 12 mil to 8. No one cared. We went from 8 mil to 5. No one cared. We went f2p. EVERYBODY CARED!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    A lo of Fun.

15+ Year Old Account
    There is currently a bug that is causing long queue times. I'm chain queueing as DPS right now and queues seem faster than ever - the bug doesn't affect everyone - and Holinka is aware of it and trying to fix it.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

When I was horde before this patch the queues have always been long ranging from as low as 5 minutes and taking as long as 15 and it's the main reason I left to go alliance, I've asked Blizzard why the horde queues go from bad to worse to good to worse with each expansion yet never get a reply so if the queues are too long and you're horde, you only have two options and they are reroll alliance or stop queueing.

Deleted
    Pvp is broken as shit...

Definitely is bugged at this point. My server used to queue for BG's in <1min, now it's up to 20-25 mins. I'm guessing it's not just the rolecheck doing this.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chestbrah View Post
    Definitely is bugged at this point. My server used to queue for BG's in <1min, now it's up to 20-25 mins. I'm guessing it's not just the rolecheck doing this.
    Ya it's not, Holinka suggested it was something to do with a way all queues were adjusted to prevent (or more likely discourage) win-trading in RBGs / Arenas.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Queing from a high pop server as an Ally DPS - I didn't wait for more than 2 mins. However, from what I understand this is not the norm. I'd definitely rather have quick que times - 2mins or less and deal with 1 vs 3 healers than wait 10 mins. If I need to "consistently" wait 10 mins for a bg que, I will quit WOW.

PVP is such a clusterfuck right now, I dont even know where to begin. And, my confidence for blizzard to effectively fix the situation has been greatly compromised.

I swear that only a few months back they said they did not want to introduce role queues for Random BGs...

Quote Originally Posted by Malgru View Post
    I swear that only a few months back they said they did not want to introduce role queues for Random BGs...
    Lettuce be cereal, who actually does what they say they're going to do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, after playing a handful of random battlegrounds today, the queue times were no longer than they were before.

So I guess all those people that knee-jerk freaked out in the thread are going to apologize for overreacting?

Yeah, right...
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anyone else remember those 30-40 minute queues the horde had back in the day? This shit ain't nothing.
    The reason they call it the American Dream is because you have to be asleep to believe it.- George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by Wulfstan View Post
    Anyone else remember those 30-40 minute queues the horde had back in the day? This shit ain't nothing.
    30 minute queues to get into AV's that would last for 6 hours. I miss that.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Well, after playing a handful of random battlegrounds today, the queue times were no longer than they were before.

So I guess all those people that knee-jerk freaked out in the thread are going to apologize for overreacting?

Yeah, right...
    they are at low lvl. gone from near insta queue to 10/15min wait even as dps. so if you don't want to do the quests/dungeon lvling for the 400th time your basically on super slow lvling.. not to mention that alliance suck in pvp. so I now have a 15min queue to be slapped down rather than an instant queue.. which made the slapping a bit easier to take

Deleted
    https://twitter.com/holinka/statuses/337339562168827904

They disabled the system so you should all be seeing old que times, and this is just overreacting. The change in que times could also be caused by different amount of people queing into bgs? And the number of them who qued for new call to arms? There was a bug, so I hope there won't be more posts complaining about this.