Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account

Capacitive Primal Diamond

Sorry if this has already came up as a topic but I was debating this on my server and was wondering is the crit really worth giving up the 216 agi in the meta gem for the new Capacitive Primal Diamond.

It definitely is seeing as it makes up for about 8% of our damage in single target.
    Fluorescent - Fluo - currently retired, playing other stuff

i5-4670k @ 4.5 / Thermalright Silver Arrow Extreme / Gigabyte Z87X-D3H / 8GB DDR3-1600 RAM / Gigabyte GTX 760

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fluorescent0 View Post
    It definitely is seeing as it makes up for about 8% of our damage in single target.
    Thank you. I was confused because crit is close to the bottom of my stats priority.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Beertoe View Post
    Thank you. I was confused because crit is close to the bottom of my stats priority.
    Confusion's understandable, but yes, the proc is actually very powerful. The crit on the meta gem is "whatever," but the proc itself isn't.

Deleted
    Only scenario where it could be underpowered would be boss where you constantly have to bomb/ae (always 5+ targets), as the proc only does single target damage. But there is no such fight and most likely never will be, so enjoy your overpowered legendary meta.

Can anyone confirm if it is replicated by Blade Flurry? I think it is nature damage and so is not although thought I would ask.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by jtstormrage View Post
    Can anyone confirm if it is replicated by Blade Flurry? I think it is nature damage and so is not although thought I would ask.
    blade flurry only copies physical single target direct damage attacks. it does not copy poisons, weapon enchants or special procs, except maybe for stuff like TAJ.