[H] <Silly Hats Only> LFM late night

<Silly Hats Only> is a Horde late night 25 man raiding guild on US-Kil'Jaeden where the core are working adults. We offer a fair, friendly, mature, and progressive raiding environment. We all share the common values of being respectable, responsible, and accountable.

We raid:
    - On Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday
    - From 10pm to 1am Pacific (Server time)
    - For 3 days / 9 hours a week

As part of being raid ready, we expect every raider to pick up information regarding raiding (etiquette, speccing, gemming, glyphing, enchanting, boss encounters, consumables, gear for mainspec, offspec, etc).

We raid 9 hours a week and we push to get as much done in that time as possible.

Current High Need:
    -Healer

However-
    We are always looking for strong individuals that can contribute in raids and socially out of raids.

We are interested in folks who share these qualities:
    1. Remain informed and updated about WoW.
    2. Are driven to excel and be competitive with their peers.
    3. Are self-sufficient and reliant but willing to lend a helping hand.
    4. Are self-aware and accountable for their actions or lack thereof.
    5. Are environment aware and will adapt quickly to situational changes.
    6. Are able to take directions and execute them well.
    7. Have a good personality and strong character.

We like to keep our roster at about 30 or so. Our aim is for everyone to get playing time and while we sometimes may rotate folks in and out depending on progression needs, we will always try to make things fair for everyone.

All applications are private. We prefer applicants who can contribute at or close to our level of progression.

We are always open to players who share our values and culture. If you are looking for a long term raiding home, we are looking for good long term folks to raid with.

More information can be found on our guild site: http://www.sillyhatsguild.com

Loot System: Hybrid DKP and loot council for tier tokens.

TL;DR
    Silly Hats Only
    Who we are: 25man progression guild
    When: 10pm-1am Sever (PST) Tue, Wed, Thurs
    Where: Kil’Jaeden (LA Data center High Population realm)
    What Next: www.sillyhatsguild.com
    Last edited by ts8lemonade; 2013-05-24 at 09:13 AM.

To update: we are still looking for a Warlock and also a DK. We have no DK's at the moment

We are still looking to add a dps DK (we have no DK's) and warlock to our roster.

We are still looking for a DK and warlock.

We're still looking to add a few folks to a roster.

We very much need a Warlock or two, and a Disc Priest at this time.

Can you use a Bm Hunter? 502 I LVL

I see you are mostly looking for a Warlock and Disc Priest. Currently I have an Enhancement Shaman I intend to put an application in for. I realize this wasn't an "advertised" class, but I also noticed that you didn't have one on your roster as part of your raid team. I will be doing some T14 content tonight that I will log so I can post some WoL parses for.

Quote Originally Posted by Relix View Post
    I see you are mostly looking for a Warlock and Disc Priest. Currently I have an Enhancement Shaman I intend to put an application in for. I realize this wasn't an "advertised" class, but I also noticed that you didn't have one on your roster as part of your raid team. I will be doing some T14 content tonight that I will log so I can post some WoL parses for.
    Hey sounds good!

To update: we're also looking for another healer or two!

UPDATE: I DID in fact run Heroic MSV last night. Bad news is that the guild wanted me to bring my Monk, so I don't have parses for that. I did a few LFR fights that I logged, and I will be doing the rest of the ToT LFR today and tomorrow. Still. I will put my application in today with what I have, and add more as I do them.

We are still looking for a healer at this time.

We're looking for another healer or two!

Hey we downed heroic Iron Qon earlier tonight! Still looking for a healer.