Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Dreknar20 View Post
    I hope to god that at some pojnt you can get that Kor'kron tabard.
    Looks so awsome and matches my PvP transmog set
    I have to say that despite all i wear proudly my Warsong tabard got from the Arathi reputation. It's simply great, much better than the Frostwolf one from Alterac.

wtf is an illegal war?
    The hell if I know. The important part is the bolded bit. Basically you need to be one of the higher ups to have personal responsibility for the orders you give. The common foot soldier just needs to do their best to be honorable warriors and hope their higher ups know what the hell they are doing. The guy at the bottom basically has insufficient understanding and probably training to be making any decisions about the war being good or bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Garrosh =/= all of the orcs.

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    They're probably going to be almost universally mistrusted by every other race. How can they begin to regain the trust of the other horde races, how can they redeem themselves after MoP?

And don't get me wrong, I know very well that not every single orc is evil, but recent events have put them in a very bad light, and I find it hard to believe that they're going to be able to shake this off in a hurry.

What are they going to have to do to so that other races can place their trust in them again, will we see every one of garroshes followers put down or imprisoned, what will that mean for the orcs remaining?
    I think the start of their path to redemption, post-Garrosh, will be to live in a Horde where the Orcs aren't the ruling race anymore. What do I mean by that? I mean that an orc will not be the new warchief after Garrosh's removal. Most likely Vol'jin will become the new Warchief, but I find myself discreetly rooting for Lor'themar Theron. I think the Blood Elves need a bit of love and recognition from the other Horde races.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    The hell if I know. The important part is the bolded bit. Basically you need to be one of the higher ups to have personal responsibility for the orders you give.
    Theres some stuff in the Geneva Convention and what not that just seem like bullshit to me

But i guess you make a good point. Though in practice it dsnt work out that way. Since people tend to associate things to everyone as a whole. Case and point Chinese hating Japanses even though most of those from WW2 are dead.
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    I have to say that despite all i wear proudly my Warsong tabard got from the Arathi reputation. It's simply great, much better than the Frostwolf one from Alterac.
    depends on the armor you wear. A tabard that doesn't blend in with the armor just ruins it, and my shaman wearing the tier 4 (cyclone set), frostwolf tabard looks very good with.
    #boycottchina

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Them killing the Orcs in Echo Isles counts as something, guess technically thats the point the rebellion takes root
    "You wanna stay? You stay here forever...we gonna bury you here."

Indeed the trolls didn't take too lightly the matter, still only Kor'kron were involved there, many died and the remaining captured. So as a "Kor'kron matter", it's still very hard that the rest of the orcs were informed about it.

Theres some stuff in the Geneva Convention and what not that just seem like bullshit to me

But i guess you make a good point. Though in practice it dsnt work out that way. Since people tend to associate things to everyone as a whole. Case and point Chinese hating Japanses even though most of those from WW2 are dead.
    Oh, I expect the Orcs are gonna have all sorts of PR problems. I'm just saying all the "I was just following orders" crap people like to quote doesn't apply as broadly as they think it does. I imagine the common grunt and peon will have no idea why everyone is so angry at them (they never see the bad shit like players do).

Quote Originally Posted by Vellerix View Post
    They're probably going to be almost universally mistrusted by every other race. How can they begin to regain the trust of the other horde races, how can they redeem themselves after MoP?

And don't get me wrong, I know very well that not every single orc is evil, but recent events have put them in a very bad light, and I find it hard to believe that they're going to be able to shake this off in a hurry.

What are they going to have to do to so that other races can place their trust in them again, will we see every one of garroshes followers put down or imprisoned, what will that mean for the orcs remaining?
    so Garrosh does some bad things like bomb theremore, kill some ally and then kills some trolls (maybe i mean besides that dude in org who says Vol'jins alive has any other troll actually died?) and you blame ALL ORCS? so how did humans get Redeemed after Arthas? funny how you Alliance forget you had Arthas all these years killing EVERYONE, but the moment 1 orc goes mad and starts a cult ALL orcs are to be blamed. . .lol. . .

10+ Year Old Account
    They won't.
    Eeeeheheheheh.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    "You wanna stay? You stay here forever...we gonna bury you here."
    think thats from the wrong tribe mate
    We have faced trials and danger, threats to our world and our way of life. And yet, we persevere. We are the Horde. We will not let anything break our spirits!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post
    depends on the armor you wear. A tabard that doesn't blend in with the armor just ruins it, and my shaman wearing the tier 4 (cyclone set), frostwolf tabard looks very good with.
    Indeed, i wear it in my black-ish leather trasmog of my troll rogue, so the Warsong tabard fits perfectly. The Frostwolf simply not.

Edit: i wrote Arathi for unknow reasons, i meant the namesake bg ofcourse.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2013-05-23 at 10:53 PM.

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darmalus View Post
    I'm just saying all the "I was just following orders" crap people like to quote doesn't apply as broadly as they think it does. I imagine the common grunt and peon will have no idea why everyone is so angry at them (they never see the bad shit like players do).
    Yeah I made a similar post, where the "common" people dont see the events or quests that the players do.

But to tack on there was the Millgram experiment that showed the whole "just following orders" isnt as bullshit as people say

Elemental Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by TheRickyB View Post
    (maybe i mean besides that dude in org who says Vol'jins alive has any other troll actually died?) .
    there were major battles at Sen'jin Village and Razor Hill, needless to say there were plenty of troll casualties

10+ Year Old Account
    Really, some will probably redeem themselves by joining the rebellion, the others? Probably like the Nuremberg Trials, with whatever the Führerprinzip argument (Just Following Orders) is in Orcish.

10+ Year Old Account
    think thats from the wrong tribe mate
    http://www.wowhead.com/npc=68394/reb...kspear-watcher

Yeah i confused them, because are pretty similar. The right one is:

"You be wantin' our land? We gonna bury you here."

On the end of the day, all trolls love bury humanoids alive.
    Last edited by Zulkhan; 2013-05-23 at 10:55 PM.

Deleted
    Alliance occupation, followed by the Horde kicking them out in the pre-expac patch, followed by a council of Orcs as the new rulers

Deleted
    wtf is an illegal war?
    It's the one that the losers lose.

10+ Year Old Account
    We dont need redemption. Our leader just went full retard.

10+ Year Old Account
    wtf is an illegal war?
    Well, pmuch every war the US has been in since WW2...