Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by greg098 View Post
    Ahhhhh this takes me back, thank you OP!

Anyone bitching in this thread is just a sadpanda.

The Lightbringer GKLeatherCraft's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xe4ro View Post
    I Kinda' miss the Green World Dragons. :/ But lets see what lies ahead after MoP and after that and so on :P
    I miss those too, I remember coming across the one near Darkshire when i started, i was around level 20, and ofcourse it slaughtered me, i thought "Oh, must be a max level boss" So, , dinged 70, made my way there expecting to get me some "phat lewts"....It definitely didn't end very well

---------- Post added 2013-05-23 at 10:39 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by SherbertLand View Post
    This is a forum , not an image board.

---------- Post added 2013-05-23 at 02:55 PM ----------

iirc, you could use keybinds in vanilla.
    You have a post count of 999, yet you don't seem to realise that people very often post pictures, and threads that start from pictures...there are also threads just for pictures.
    I just don't understand why people have moaned because someone posted an image, that has resulted in (most of us) having a nice discussion

Your char looked like shit.

I posted this photo for people who hadnt seen what the dark portal looked like before TBC. I don't see why abuse me over it? How does this thread effect you in any way?

This was my first character which I knew nothing about. My keybindings and all are horrible. I didn't even know what vanish was until level 60 lol

For people that are wondering, If I got any closer to the dark portal, I would of been killed by those guards and the fel hounds. You are unable to stealth as they can detect it. They did not want any players getting near that portal. Those 'elite guards' were almost impossible to kill at level 60 solo. They are similar to the mobs that were in the Tainted Scar area.

Wow, lots of people mad for no reason.
    Thanks for sharing

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    is that good old phantom blade?!

- - - Updated - - -

I posted this photo for people who hadnt seen what the dark portal looked like before TBC. I don't see why abuse me over it? How does this thread effect you in any way?

This was my first character which I knew nothing about. My keybindings and all are horrible. I didn't even know what vanish was until level 60 lol

For people that are wondering, If I got any closer to the dark portal, I would of been killed by those guards and the fel hounds. You are unable to stealth as they can detect it. They did not want any players getting near that portal. Those 'elite guards' were almost impossible to kill at level 60 solo. They are similar to the mobs that were in the Tainted Scar area.
    just forget about these noobs

Quote Originally Posted by Absintheminded View Post
    The point?
    Nostalgia. Cool factor. Showing people what the game they're playing looked like 10 years ago.

OP, disregard the haters. I think this is a rad find.
    Check out my expansion concept, World of Warcraft: Whispers of Madness
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Brittle Bones now has a 50% chance to turn the target into a purple-wearing supervillain.

10+ Year Old Account
    75% of the players back in Vanilla were clickers sooo stop bitching about that
    (yes I was 1 of them)
    Last edited by Msi; 2014-04-15 at 12:37 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember doing the Felguard quest there, those mobs were brutal.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Msi View Post
    75% of the players back in Vanilla were clickers sooo stop bitching about that

I, to this day, find it hilarious that the 'clicker' troll is still being played out in WoW...

You all never fail at making me cringe <3

Quote Originally Posted by James Bond View Post
    Heh

Heh

Heh

You could wall climb behind the Dark Portal and eventually get behind Zul'Gurub and see all the floating trees and unfinished textures.

Hueh

Hueh

Hueh

Why isn't your evasion on keybind? CLICKER DETECTED !!!!!
    Nice Necro bud.

Though yeah, its cool to see what it looked like before TBC

Deleted
    Ahh the good old days when the games was good and really exciting..now it is just a pile of faaaast gogogogogogo shit.

10+ Year Old Account
    There isn't a good reason to necro this particular thread - it was bad enough back then on the first page but we also don't need any game bashing.

Closing.