Hey guys. I've recently injured my hand and was wondering if anyone could recommend a game for the pc that I can play easily with 1 hand without the need of to much perscission.

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    Hey guys. I've recently injured my hand and was wondering if anyone could recommend a game for the pc that I can play easily with 1 hand without the need of to much perscission.
    If you have a gaming mouse, or a mouse with at least 6-7 buttons then any MOBA or ARPG will work just fine with a mouse only as it's point to click movement.

League of Legends is free, but Torchlight 2 and Diablo 3 also have the same ease of control for a cost.
    BAD WOLF

nope just working with 3 buttons and a keyboard

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Evilmaniac View Post
    nope just working with 3 buttons and a keyboard
    I just assumed you couldn't use one hand at all, didn't know you'd have keyboard access. I still give the same recommendations then. Mobas and Arpgs only require you to use the number keys otherwise all movement and aiming is done with the mouse.
    BAD WOLF

10+ Year Old Account
    Hello fellow MMO-Champion browsers, I need a game that will hold me over until Wildstar comes out.
    I would prefer a MMORPG that isn't WoW. Or anything really, something that involves you playing with other people. Anyone have any suggestions on some good MMOs that could tie me over until Wildstar comes out.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdaddyv View Post
    Hello fellow MMO-Champion browsers, I need a game that will hold me over until Wildstar comes out.
    I would prefer a MMORPG that isn't WoW. Or anything really, something that involves you playing with other people. Anyone have any suggestions on some good MMOs that could tie me over until Wildstar comes out.
    Every F2P MMO ever made.

LotRO
    Rift
    Tera
    Neverwinter
    Etc.
    BAD WOLF

Hi,

I just recently bought a Nintendo 3dsxl and i never owned a "normal" ds.

What DS (and 3ds) games do you think are absolute must-haves.

So far i played mario 3d land and heroes of ruin for 3ds, Castlevania: dawn of sorrow and zelda; Spirit Tracks for ds.

I also heard good things about the Ace Atourney games. Which one would be the best to start with?

Looking for a time-sink game that isn't an mmo. 3DS, PS3, PSP, PC. RPG preferred, though already been though the elder scrolls games, fallout, bioshock, mass effect.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rylon View Post
    Looking for a time-sink game that isn't an mmo. 3DS, PS3, PSP, PC. RPG preferred, though already been though the elder scrolls games, fallout, bioshock, mass effect.
    Dark Souls

Quote Originally Posted by Kickbuttmario View Post
    Dark Souls
    Already made it through both Dark and Demon Souls

10+ Year Old Account
    Already made it through both Dark and Demon Souls
    ni no kuni: wrath of the white witch

A lot of the "good" RPGs are on older consoles; is PS2 or GBA an option?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jomaty View Post
    Is SimCity 4 the one that you don't really care much for? 4 looks to be the only one of the series that is actually on Steam (which I will most likely buy from). Knowing that the game actually appears to be pretty close to what I'm looking for I am really interested in it now

Banished doesn't really look like what I'm lookin for, but Anno does. Is Anno 2070 pretty much the same thing as 1404, just more up to date/futuristic?
    Going off topic . I just picked up Simcity 4 Delux Edition on Amazon for 4.99. It's normally 15 I think and it should be on sale until the end of May. Here is the link ,if you are interested. You also download it straight from Amazon.

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00457VJ3G?...eapassgam08-20

10+ Year Old Account
    Looking for a new game to get sucked into, preferably an action RPG. I think what I'm wanting is Diablo 3, but without the suck.

Divine Divinity/Beyond Divinity (near as I can tell, it's the same game but Beyond Divinity is "remastered" so it's more compatible with Win7/higher resolutions) looks pretty attractive at the $5.99 pricetag. I don't think I ever got a chance to really play it much - my computer back in 2002 could barely handle Diablo II, so I never got a chance to try DD.

Anyone remember anything about it, good or bad? I had Titan Quest from an old Humble Bundle deal and it didn't quite get me going, though I might try it again sometime.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    A lot of the "good" RPGs are on older consoles; is PS2 or GBA an option?
    Yes those are options as well. And to an above poster, I couldn't get in to ni no kuni, something just rubbed me the wrong way
    Last edited by Rylon; 2013-05-24 at 09:52 PM.

Pretty good price for those games. They are decent games that are worth a play through in my opinion.

Titan Quest is my favorite Action RPG of all time. Only thing missing from it in my opinion is that the maps aren't randomized.

Yes those are options as well. And to an above poster, I couldn't get in to ni no kuni, something just rubbed me the wrong way
    For a good time sink, try out Disgaea; you can dump hundreds of hours into that game doing all the side stuff.

For GBA, try Golden Sun.

Quote Originally Posted by Sj View Post
    For a good time sink, try out Disgaea; you can dump hundreds of hours into that game doing all the side stuff.

For GBA, try Golden Sun.
    Love disgaea, maybe I'll fire that back up again. Thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Love disgaea, maybe I'll fire that back up again. Thanks
    Or replay Dark Souls xD

Has anyone played Dust: An Elysian Tail?

It's on sale on Steam, looks pretty interesting.