State of Shadow t15 2 set

I currently have the option of running chest and hands for my 2 set, but id be subbing out 2 heroic fully upgraded peices... is it worth it for the extended dots now that they fixed the bug?

Likely gonna have to do some testing to decide on that one. Especially considering both tier gloves and chest have absolutely garbage stats on them. (spirit/mastery and crit/mastery). Just offhand I would have to say its likely not worth on it aside from a few select fights.

You didnt mention if either tier are heroic or which non-tier pieces you're using (and I'm just assuming neither is thunderforged).

http://warcraft.twintop-tahoe.com/?p=681

This inlcudes set bonuses and ilvl upgrades. Add the PPs for the two combos and see.

15+ Year Old Account
    Give me the item levels of the pieces in question and I'll tell you
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Give me the item levels of the pieces in question and I'll tell you
    CHest is robe of midnight dawn heroic: 543ilvl
    Gloves are lightnweaver gloves heroic: 535ilvl

15+ Year Old Account
    I actually meant the item level of the tier pieces, you mentioned the non-tier was heroic 2/2, I'll include both scenarios below though:

If you are swapping those out for Heroic Tier (535), then definitely - should be at least a 5-6k dps increase.

If you are swapping those out for Normal Tier (522), it's still worthwhile actually now that the set bonus works. About ~2k dps increase without upgrading the 522's, about ~3k5-4k if you made them 528's (522 2/2's).

Now that the set bonus works, it's pretty valuable!
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Sadly, not heroic tier, but i already spent points upgrading, what a shame. Thanks so much tho! <3