Page 2 of 39 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    I can't see WoW making 5 more expansions with how fast the current Developers are downgrading the experience of the game.

Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    Both Alliance and Horde have slaughtered countless Arrakoa and Ogres in the past so this just seems dumb to me.
    the alliance have not slaughtered any arrakoa that were not aligned with the old gods.

all light wielding arrakoa despise the horde because the orcs nearly wiped out there race (yeah it wasnt just the draenei the orcs slaughtered) wheras alliance adventurers helped them and the naaru taught them about the light.

the arrakoa joining the alliance makes perfect sense since the ones who are good already work for the alliance anyways.

as for the idea, i dont think tinkers are going to be next, the problem with tinkers is that before a certain someone started posting about them everywhere almost nobody suggested them and since the next expansion has been in development for a long time odds are if there is a new class it would be something lots of people have been asking for like a demon hunter or dragonsworn ect.

i also HIGHLY doubt we are going back to outland, outland might be where the portal is or where the pre event is ect but if outland is where the expansion takes place then that just sounds bad, people want an alien world again and the legion spans thousands of worlds and planets allowing limitless creative potential and having us go back to outland would feel INCREDIBLY lazy
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lukahn View Post
    I can't see WoW making 5 more expansions with how fast the current Developers are downgrading the experience of the game.
    Why not? There are MMO's with 20 expansions.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Lukahn View Post
    theres already 3 more in development, so 3 expansions are already confirmed. doesnt matter how you feel about the game they are still making more money than pretty much every other video game in the world, wow is possibly the most profitable game of all time
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

The logo looks cool. Ogres for Horde makes perfect sense, but arakkoa for Alliance... not so much. The only race I see going Alliance for sure is furbolg.

Fourth specs seem interesting, will make every class seem ''new''

The tinker is my personal pick for a new class aswell, looks amazing

Quote Originally Posted by McNeil View Post
    The logo looks cool. Ogres for Horde makes perfect sense, but arakkoa for Alliance... not so much. The only race I see going Alliance for sure is furbolg.

Fourth specs seem interesting, will make every class seem ''new''

The tinker is my personal pick for a new class aswell, looks amazing
    furbolg make less sense than arrakoa, lorewise furbolg are conflicted between their alliance between night elves and tauren and thus refuse to take a side.

not to mention furbolg and pandaren would look almost exactly the same

I'm not creative enough to come up with awesome ideas for it, but I'd love to see a Burning Legion expansion. Revisiting Outland would be cool in the form of some level 90+ zones added there, maybe finishing with a questline where you visit Argus. Maybe Velen pulls a Thrall and steps down as the Draenei leader to focus more on the new stuff (since he should have a pretty major role in anything dealing with the Legion). Turalyon/Alleria finally make in-game apperances and play major roles as well.

Also, I'd rather trade new races/classes for more focus on actual content. Less time spent on designing new races/models/animations, less time spent on tweaking new classes to be in line with the existing classes, and more time spent making the new content look awesome.
    Last edited by Ciddy; 2013-05-26 at 05:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Apparently somewhere whipping Portuguese prisoners
    Insert promises and things they've promised in the past finally making it

Deleted
    WoW: Revenge of the Worldbreaker

End of MoP:
    -At the end of SoO we discover that Garrosh was being controlled by N'zoth and that N'zoth may have revived Deathwing.
    -Wrathion goes missing.
    -Gamon becomes the new warchief of the Horde.
    -The Alliance and the Horde enter an era of peace with eachother, all battlegrounds are removed and all PvP servers are shut down.

RotW(Revenge of the Worldbreaker):
    -Deathwing (the Worldbreaker) awakes from his slumber (he was sleeping after being ressurected to regain his strenght), stronger than ever and vows to bring about the end of all life on Azeroth (again).
    -Wrathion is found, apparently he has no memory of anything that happened during his absense, but he seems very suspicious, 2 patches later we find that he actually aligned with his father Deathwing and this was all a plan to tear both factions appart from the inside.

Features:
    -All the zones in Northrend and Pandaria will be revamped because Deathwing forgot those last time.
    -New Alliance race: The Grimscale tribe Murlocs with Mmmrrrggglll as their faction leader.
    -New Horde race: Riverpaw Gnolls with Hoger as their faction leader (He and his clan join the Horde in hopes of getting allies to help them achieve their revenge on the humans of stormwind, but they forgot the Alliance and the Horde are at peace now)
    -New class: Spellsinger, Spellslingers fight with a unique style that's a lethal combination of magic, reflexes and instinct - making them some of the most feared combatants on Azeroth.

Murloc racials:
    -Aquaform: Removes all poison, disease and bleed effects and reduces all damage take by 60% for 2minutes, 2 minutes cooldown.
    -Polearm Specialization: Expertise with polearms increased by 20%.
    -Every Murloc for Himself: Removes all effects which cause loss of control of your character and makes you immune to those effects for 2 minutes, 2 minutes cooldown.

Gnoll Racials:
    -The Gnoll Spirit: Spirit increased by 20%.
    -Gift Of The Gnoll: Heals the target for 80% of the caster's total health over 3 seconds, 30 seconds cooldown.
    -Gnoll Stomp: Stuns up to 15 enemies within 20 yards for 10 seconds, 1 minute cooldown.

Quote Originally Posted by Ciddy View Post
    I'm not creative enough to come up with awesome ideas for it, but I'd love to see a Burning Legion expansion. Revisiting Outland would be cool in the form of some level 90+ zones added there, maybe finishing with a questline where you visit Argus. Maybe Velen pulls a Thrall and steps down as the Draenei leader to focus more on the new stuff (since he should have a pretty major role in anything dealing with the Legion). Turalyon/Alleria finally make in-game apperances and play major roles as well.

Also, I'd rather trade new races/classes for more focus on actual content. Also, 4th spec is a cool idea (especially if we could just make every class have some way to perform other roles and completely do away with all the "hybrid vs pure" bullshit once and for all), but it seems like that could be a balancing nightmare.
    new races and classes dont take up much time from new content, new classes dont take away anything from content except from the art team for tier sets (unless its a hero class but if they make them like death knights most of the starting zone will use old assets)

and races tend to be tied into the expansion so most of the art stuff there wouldve been made anyways.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    furbolg make less sense than arrakoa, lorewise furbolg are conflicted between their alliance between night elves and tauren and thus refuse to take a side.

not to mention furbolg and pandaren would look almost exactly the same
    If anything, I see High Elves as the most likely candidate for a new Alliance race.

Deleted
    Both Alliance and Horde have slaughtered countless Arrakoa and Ogres in the past so this just seems dumb to me.

Your argument is invalid ..Alliance killed many worgens and yet they received the class

This thread looks intresting..
    Last edited by mmoc86fb8fc6bd; 2013-05-26 at 06:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lynneiah View Post
    If anything, I see High Elves as the most likely candidate for a new Alliance race.
    id actually want high elves more than anything else but again they would look the same as a race we already have. all the good arrakoa in the game are already fully commited to the naaru and alliance and despise the horde. would be easy to have them join the alliance

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    id actually want high elves more than anything else but again they would look the same as a race we already have. all the good arrakoa in the game are already fully commited to the naaru and alliance and despise the horde. would be easy to have them join the alliance
    I'd roll a female Arrakoa for sure... sure the males look angry and ugly but I bet Blizzard will turn their females into something sexy and pretty :P...

Furbolgs are cool too, For those of you who say that we already have a race resembling bears & pandas....the difference between Furbolgs and Pandaren is like the difference between the Night Elves and the Blood Elves.

We can also get the broken as a race... IMO Alliance has alot of new race options.

A Burning Legion expansion is likely, and I wouldn't be surprised if that's the next one. *bleep* (to those who know what I'm talking about) actually mentions them in the RP - it's does hint out something.

My guess: Burning Legion...cameo from Sargeras
    A return to Argus
    4th specs for everyone
    something huge for Druids
    updated character models
    perhaps a new class

the dude at the winter olympics finally gets his moose

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Asheriah View Post
    Looks cool, though I'm not sure about us going back to outland.
    I'd rather go back to Outland than for the Burning Legion to come to Azeroth. Azeroth is basically done, they covered all the areas. While with Outland they can add new zones and just explain it as some magicians are fixing the broken world.

Deleted
    Lol have you even played WoW?

Azshara Azshara Azshara Azshara. Did I forget to mention I wanted Azshara?
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

10+ Year Old Account
    Demon Hunter would be better as a 4th spec for warlocks than it's own class.