Page 1 of 11
... LastLast
    Deleted

What could the "surprise" we should expect from Blizzard be ?

Remember how they said it was nothing big, yet we'd be happy about it ?
    I'm thinking "missing" tier sets for Monk and DK (7 for dk, 11 for monk if i'm not mistaken)

Thoughts ?
    Last edited by mmoce3896f30ad; 2013-05-28 at 02:48 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SyrahGrunt View Post
    I'm thinking "missing" tier sets for Monk and DK (7 for dk, 11 for monk if i'm not mistaken)

Thoughts ?
    I'm hoping that we'll get a release date for the new Vanilla Eight models and the dance studio will release with them.
    Be seeing you guys on Bloodsail Buccaneers NA!

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    I'm hoping that we'll get a release date for the new Vanilla Eight models
    the new models and animations will most likelly come with the next expansion, it's too big of a 'feature' and it can very well be one of the selling points for the next xpac. it's possible that a few old players will return back to the game cause of this aswell

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Daeveren View Post
    the new models and animations will most likelly come with the next expansion, it's too big of a 'feature' and it can very well be one of the selling points for the next xpac. it's possible that a few old players will return back to the game cause of this aswell
    Oh, I'm almost entirely certain that new models won't be something put in during an expansion's lifetime. I'm just saying I expect to at least see teasers of the new human and orc, and that the dance studio will come along with them.

As for the 5.4 surprise... well, warriors can TG polearms in 5.4 which will by spiffy. Otherwise, I dunno. Probably the ability to save action bar layouts; they've been talking about it a lot lately as an alternative to more spec slots.

People will be returning regardless. I think it would be smart for Blizzard to curb their end-expansion losses by adding those features early. Or maybe not...the last time they did that we got Dragon Soul.
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

10+ Year Old Account

Thoughts ?
    Didn't it have something to do with old raids, or a new major feature like what LFR was?

15+ Year Old Account
    Animations (dances) were promised already in an expansion and taken back while they were in beta. I wouldn't hold my breath for them.

Quote Originally Posted by Callei View Post
    I'm just saying I expect to at least see teasers of the new human and orc.
    At Blizzcon my friend, at Blizzcon!
    The 5.4 surprise is some feature for the whole game, not something for one class (think of it how they added transmogrification).

10+ Year Old Account
    Well since they are playing around with gear scaling and stuff, maybe old raids scaled to current level, or us scaled down.
    Currently Procrastinating

The Unstoppable Force
    15+ Year Old Account
    Where Thrall and the Horde needs me to be

Thoughts ?
    That would be a gargantuan waste of time.

Amazing sig, done by mighty Lokann

Quote Originally Posted by Humbugged View Post
    Didn't it have something to do with old raids, or a new major feature like what LFR was?
    I think it will be old content dungeons/raids scaled up to level cap every expansion for LFR/LFD, with subsequent achievements and valor/jp for completion.

Level 90 Black Temple FTW!

Didn't they say it had something to do with old raids? I don't really remember, but I have a weird feeling their "new exciting" feature will just be them rehashing old raids, perhaps with scaling or with LFR for older raids. Then again, perhaps having a MC LFR for level 60 characters could be fun, who knows, would probably be stupid though since I'm pretty sure level 56 gear now is far better than level 60 gear was back in Vanilla. So I'm not too sure, either way I wouldn't hold my breath for anything too good to be honest.

10+ Year Old Account
    Scenario editor.
    "Terror, darkness, power? The Forsaken crave not these things; the Forsaken ARE these things."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by gaymer77 View Post
    Animations (dances) were promised already in an expansion and taken back while they were in beta. I wouldn't hold my breath for them.
    They wanted to get the new dances in with Wrath, but the models gave them a lot of trouble and by the time their plates were cleared enough to pick at them, it was time to start work on Cataclysm; ditto for MoP. My guess is they eventually just decided to hold off and bring them in with the new models to kill two birds with one stone.

10+ Year Old Account
    Cross realm everything.

Probably not, but heres to hoping.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I think it will be old content dungeons/raids scaled up to level cap every expansion for LFR/LFD, with subsequent achievements and valor/jp for completion.

Level 90 Black Temple FTW!
    Yes pleaseeeeeeeee

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    Didn't they say it had something to do with old raids?
    Did they actually hinted at old raids already, or is just players' speculation? Of what I've been reading so far, they were always refering to it as "the unanounced feature". Can you give a link to this please?

Herald of the Titans Valnoressa's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Cross faction dungeon queuing/lfr/scenarios.

They've done a lot of letting Horde play as Alliance and vice versa so it could be some kind of system like that to make queue times faster. Could make it optional too so that the factionally prideful can opt out.

In MoP they've been playing around alot with more world content, trying to give players things to do outside of instances. So I think it may be something along the lines of dynamic world events.

10+ Year Old Account
    Disappointment