Finally got my 4pc hooray went from t14 helm (ilvl 500 1/2 upgrade) to a heroic t15 helm 2/2 lol so awesome.

@anaxie that sucks major balls dude.

Deleted
    yeah especially with heroic weapon and feather + that sword of light buff we are at right place! i really enjoy now how ret is atm

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xavaran View Post
    So its been a complete week since our new 15% buff to Sword of light. Imo this buff puts Ret on a pretty good state on PVE. Im now outdpsing a Frost Dk on my guild and topping meters most of the fights ( without 4 piece ). What do you guys think? Does this buff makes Ret the 2nd best option for Mdps ( rogue being the 1st ofc)?
    Well an equally skilled/geared Unholy DK can beat you any time , now warriors ,monks,enh shaman with the recent buffs may be able to do better numbers too but i think we are very close now it is just matter of gear/fight/rng who will do better but Unholy DK and Rogues are ahead of the competition at least number wise.

Generally Retri Pala feels good now, our numbers are ok to top if you have luck with TF wep/feather,(only fight i still feel crap dps wise is council hc) and we have nice raid utility with hand spells and devo aura. I would be really happy if we could retain that spot in the future patches.

Apart from numbers the rotation has become very dynamic especially with this tiers trinkets and set-bonus procs and really never feels boring.Yes it may involve a lot of micromanagement and RNG if you want to do everything perfect but its a game after all and being interactive and dynamic its the point of every game after all.
    Also switching HA/AW talents can make the difference between fights and it feels nice not to be stuck with one option and having to adapt your playstyle to different fights/tactics so you can perform with maximum effectiveness.

Lets all pray now to the gods of Light and RNG for a TF random wep drop and a feather

Deleted

Lets all pray now to the gods of Light and RNG for a TF random wep drop and a feather

Got 535 feather 2 or 3 weeks ago as tank ( our frost 2hand didn't want it in the first place ) and last week 541 feather dropped -
    frost dk took it finally. Wtb more luck like that - 10 man can sometimes ( only sometimes ) be fun .

Deleted
    What about the priority betweenn mass exorcism (with 2pt15) and hammer of the righteous according to the targets in AoE rotation for retribution paladin ???

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Belephebe View Post
    What about the priority betweenn mass exorcism (with 2pt15) and hammer of the righteous according to the targets in AoE rotation for retribution paladin ???
    Well, assuming you don't have 4-piece, Exorcism still takes priority over HotR.

The only difference with the 2-piece, from my understanding, is that using a back-to-back Exorcism is a total waste, basically trying to keep the Exorcism debuff on all targets as long as possible.
    Exorcising Undead in the name of the Silver Hand!
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...homerun/simple

Deleted
    Actually, i ask for this question because, without 2pt15, HoTr takes priority on mass exorcism with 4-5+ targets due to the mastery damage.

But with the debuff applied by the 2pt15, i'm not sure it's always the case.

It's why i'm looking for expert answer
    Last edited by mmoca677383a5d; 2013-05-29 at 01:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Belephebe View Post
    Actually, i ask for this question because, without 2pt15, HoTr takes priority on mass exorcism with 4-5+ targets due to the mastery damage.

But with the debuff applied by the 2pt15, i'm not sure it's always the case.

It's why i'm looking for expert answer
    HotR actually gets more of an increase than exorcism with the debuff active.

Deleted
    whats this joke with titan runestones ... i m stuck at 6 , 1 runestone last week , 0/6 this week , srsly wtf ...
    Last edited by mmoc3130c3df2a; 2013-05-29 at 03:00 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I got the 4pc and Lei Shen axe on Monday. Sucks I had to put the Iron Qon hands in the bag, until I can get a helm, but the 4pc is nice. Putting the hit sword down was also a great move. Feel like I'm getting more stats with the Lei Shen axe not wasting hit.

Quote Originally Posted by Valex View Post
    Is this true? Reforgelite seemed to work fine for me today. Unless its been updated since this was said.
    It is not true at all. Completely disregard what he said.

Quote Originally Posted by Torchbringer View Post
    It is not true at all. Completely disregard what he said.
    Still isn't working for me, keeps on putting me way below the exp cap even if I've made a "min exp" rule. Checked the comments on Curse and some other players had the same problems so I assumed it was broken/not updated properly yet.
    People don't forgive, they forget. - Rust Cohle

I've had no issues with ReforgeLite since the patch.

Coined a 535 Greatsword of Frozen Hells from Horridon last night - they do exist!!!!
    Super stoked, had a crazy Megaera kill right after I picked up my sword where I had 45% Feather uptime.. Insane.

worldoflogs.com/reports/rt-5xpnpx3e6b39fzij/sum/damageDone/?s=2342&e=2774
    Last edited by Dexyn; 2013-05-29 at 04:51 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Revvo View Post
    Anaxie said it a few pages back as well. Do what you want, idc lol.
    Btw Revvo,

thanks for the posting of your weakauras, I tweaked and modified them abit to fit my UI/style and definitely saw a huge increase of DPS this week on our farming content, much appreciated!

Quote Originally Posted by Todyn View Post
    Btw Revvo,

thanks for the posting of your weakauras, I tweaked and modified them abit to fit my UI/style and definitely saw a huge increase of DPS this week on our farming content, much appreciated!
    No problem man, I love working with weak auras ^^

Quote Originally Posted by bacildaf View Post
    whats this joke with titan runestones ... i m stuck at 6 , 1 runestone last week , 0/6 this week , srsly wtf ...
    I'm stuck on 4 for 1month(4 weeks) now :P

And about reforgelite: read the comments on curse site > edit the lua scaling file and it will be mostly fine (not 100% accurate but close enough).

local upTable = {
    [1] = 8, -- 1/1
    [373] = 4, -- 1/2
    [374] = 8, -- 2/2
    [375] = 4, -- 1/3
    [376] = 4, -- 2/3
    [377] = 4, -- 3/3
    [379] = 4, -- 1/2
    [380] = 4, -- 2/2
    [445] = 0, -- 0/2
    [446] = 4, -- 1/2
    [447] = 8, -- 2/2
    [451] = 0, -- 0/1
    [452] = 8, -- 1/1
    [453] = 0, -- 0/2
    [454] = 4, -- 1/2
    [455] = 8, -- 2/2
    [456] = 0, -- 0/1
    [457] = 8, -- 1/1
    [458] = 0, -- 0/4
    [459] = 4, -- 1/4
    [460] = 8, -- 2/4
    [461] = 12, -- 3/4
    [462] = 16, -- 4/4
    [465] = 0, -- 0/2 NEW
    [466] = 4, -- 1/2 NEW
    [467] = 8, -- 2/2 NEW
    }

Don't write "NEW" of course...
    Oh and PS: 25 man this tier IS faceroll
    Last edited by Neldarie; 2013-05-30 at 12:17 AM.

Got a HEROIC TF hit/crit sword so I guess its back to the 10% hit club for me lol. I really wish they'd change the feather's passive stats to mastery.

Quote Originally Posted by anaxie View Post
    Do you have 10%-15% Hit? Yeah we all do. Gem blue sockets with Forceful Wild Jade
    Do not do this unless the socket bonus is better than 160 haste(on a single socket item), or if you can match the socket bonus with either haste+expertise, haste+STR or 320 haste gems).

Anyone have any info on the mastery bug people reported in the bug section of the official forms? Cant post a link due to lack of posts but it was in the 2nd page.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by lolskillzz View Post
    Anyone have any info on the mastery bug people reported in the bug section of the official forms? Cant post a link due to lack of posts but it was in the 2nd page.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/8891619672

here is your link