Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    Inb4 muslim extremists kill her for mocking their religion.
    Indonesia banned her from the country because they called her an "emissary of Satan" who was going to corrupt their people and values or something. Her tour had one show there (which was completely sold out, 60,000 I believe), and they were going to draft in 4000 police officers, but there were safety issues and then the permit for the show was just revoked.

10+ Year Old Account
    Pfft, what do you know, Christians have never killed anyone before. That's a completely irrelevant story.

Also, yay, my hands don't know how to type words, woo.

Quote Originally Posted by Baekhyun View Post
    why
    Idk. Fashion? Attention? Drama?

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 05:14 PM ----------

Pfft, what do you know, Christians have never killed anyone before. That's a completely irrelevant story.

Also, yay, my hands don't know how to type words, woo.
    How is it irrelevant? Indonesia is the largest Muslim nation in the world. Have a video of an anti-Gaga protest:

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    OH HAI, GUYS!

Did I miss anything special?

Decagon Porygon, 85 pound child, just drank an entire pot of coffee (about 6 mugs). xD That's exciting. I think I might've bought sunglasses, but I don't know where they went.
    How can you forget :s

haj btw ^^

+ - 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Baby, baby, baby

+ 1
    This?

And also omg what happened, I've never seen this happen to a youtube video before. It's a 2 year old upload too
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0OGl8WzpXM

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ElyPop View Post
    How is it irrelevant? Indonesia is the largest Muslim nation in the world. Have a video of an anti-Gaga protest:
    Shaitan (or Iblis) and Jahannam are the muslim terms for satan and hell.

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 05:20 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anakso View Post
    This?

And also omg what happened, I've never seen this happen to a youtube video before. It's a 2 year old upload too
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J0OGl8WzpXM
    I'm confused as to why anyone would want to watch some fast forwarded shit? Does it not sound retarded to anyone else?
    Last edited by Rixis; 2013-05-30 at 04:22 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Asmekiel View Post
    How can you forget :s

haj btw ^^

+ - 0
    It was late, and I wasn't the one carrying around the money. xD

I got a picture with me wearing them, with a hilarious posture and facial expression, and now I have a photo to use for my Facebook profile picture.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

Shaitan and Jahannam are the muslim terms for satan and hell.
    I was brought up in a Muslim household, so I am well aware of that. I was simplifying it.

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 05:23 PM ----------

+ 1.

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 05:24 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Decagon View Post
    I LOVE KATY PERRY! I haven't heard her past like, 2 albums or songs or whatever, so I need to actually do that at some point. xD
    Wait.. you haven't listened to her perfect Teenage Dream album?! :O

10+ Year Old Account
    You shouldn't treat people like idiots, we're quite clearly reminded very often that they aren't

I know nor care the religion of Indonesia, but given what you'd said, had you asked me, I'd have said Christian.

You shouldn't treat people like idiots, we're quite clearly reminded very often that they aren't

I know nor care the religion of Indonesia, but given what you'd said, had you asked me, I'd have said Christian.
    I was pretty much paraphrasing that article that the story came from and it had translated terms so meh.

And I'm kinda confused now. We were talking about Muslim outrage to her wearing a burqa.. why would I randomly be all irrelevant?

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really jelly at your summer vacation atm Deca. I want mine aswell so badly it's unreal. Sick of studying like a madman.

But hey I'm gonna take tomorrow evening off. No studying then. But then sat, sun, mon and tue are all dedicated to it again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

D'awww, the days when he wasn't such a twat.
    Well, not as much as he is now.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was pretty much paraphrasing that article that the story came from and it had translated terms so meh.

And I'm kinda confused now. We were talking about Muslim outrage to her wearing a burqa.. why would I randomly be all irrelevant?
    Because your paraphrasing made it out to be Christian outrage in Indonesia, which, as a completely separate religion, isn't relevant

Because your paraphrasing made it out to be Christian outrage in Indonesia, which, as a completely separate religion, isn't relevant
    My bad, should've been a bit more specific. I thought it was pretty much common knowledge that Indonesia was a Muslim country. Sowwie. :3

Funfact: They even banned her song Born This Way from Indonesian radio stations because she said the word "gay". Or something along those lines. It'd corrupt their citizens!
    Last edited by ELYPOP; 2013-05-30 at 04:33 PM.

Deleted

10+ Year Old Account
    It might be, but I tend not to give much a shit about religion, let alone the religions of faraway countries

+1

10+ Year Old Account
    + 2

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I was brought up in a Muslim household, so I am well aware of that. I was simplifying it.

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 05:23 PM ----------

+ 1.

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 05:24 PM ----------

Wait.. you haven't listened to her perfect Teenage Dream album?! :O
    Uhhh, I'm not sure, there are some songs that I think I've completely missed throughout the years, um, the most current one that I can think of right now that I know the name to is Wide Awake.

Quote Originally Posted by Wass View Post
    I'm really jelly at your summer vacation atm Deca. I want mine aswell so badly it's unreal. Sick of studying like a madman.

But hey I'm gonna take tomorrow evening off. No studying then. But then sat, sun, mon and tue are all dedicated to it again.
    Yeah, I can imagine. I've never studied, but it sounds awful, and I bet college studying is worse.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    I didn't study a whole lot in highschool either. What I do now is 20 times more... you can't really compare them.
    Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.