fastest way to level up your alt, do not read if you are a newbie.

1-28
    wetland

the place is a major point for farming crimson whelp(companion), but the mobs have an instant spawn point, so you can also use this as an advantage to level your alts. Simply buy another account yourself or pay somebody else to do the bid, lock is the best class to do the bid like all the time.
    28(or 1)-70
    Hellfire Peninsula

felblood intiates near the throne of Kil'jaeden.
    I recommend this spot because it is again an instant spawn, could save you tons of time from questing, but I do not recommend going there untill lvl28 since the mobs in wetland has a decent chance of dropping the crimson whelpling.
    70-80
    You can choose to do a few dungeon b4 you hit 75 and can enter the hall of lightning or you can also choose the shattered halls (heroic)
    However, I would not recommend the shattered halls because it is limited to hunter/mage only and require some technique that may be considered as exploiting.
    just level to 75 and go to the hall of lightning.
    After you kill the 1st boss.
    You will find some instant spawn mobs again. (LOL) The Molten Golems.

Just aoe them down and they will keep spawning and that will get you to 80.
    80-90
    The best way I found at this level range is to ask a mage to teleport you to the shrine and fly you to the mistfall village.
    You will find some mobs called Slateking troublemaker but that required certain dailies.

There are many other methods that may involve exploitation so I would not talk about it.
    That is how you get your alt to a level of 90, no hack, no exploitaing, totally valid, and should take less than 24hours.
    happy leveling.
    Last edited by psychopass; 2013-05-30 at 04:50 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    level 28 at a lvl 60 zone? That doesn't sound safe
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    level 28 at a lvl 60 zone? That doesn't sound safe
    It is indeed not safe because idiots would run there and kill your alt
    but again, rather than that it is pretty safe.

Wait, so the whole gimmick is to have someone burn mobs while you Magikarp the whole time?

If I'm understanding you correctly you are using another alt to level your alt? You say borrow an account from a friend or buy one. So your fastest way to level an alt is to power level it with...another account?

Deleted
    Do you use a 90 to burn down the mobs at every stage, or just the early levels where you can't handle the mobs alone? Do you have any xp/hour estimates for the specific areas?

Quote Originally Posted by NightZero88 View Post
    If I'm understanding you correctly you are using another alt to level your alt? You say borrow an account from a friend or buy one. So your fastest way to level an alt is to power level it with...another account?
    Correct, many players have more than one account and it is nothing unusual or you can just pay somebody else. any classes would do the work except the 80-90 part because that requires some real dps or it would not be fast enough.

or you can just ask a guildie who wants to farm crimson whelpling/skyshards to do you a favor.

Both works, have fun leveling.

---------- Post added 2013-05-30 at 04:18 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Cookie View Post
    Do you use a 90 to burn down the mobs at every stage, or just the early levels where you can't handle the mobs alone? Do you have any xp/hour estimates for the specific areas?
    It does not matter as long as they can burn it fast enough because it is instant spawn

the estimate time for a new toon to reach 90 is 24 hours.
    Last edited by psychopass; 2013-05-30 at 04:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    fastest way to level an alt is RaF
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    fastest way to level an alt is RaF
    you can do this with RAF too lol.

Just get the 2 toons you want to lvl to the right spots and have another 90 toon burn the mobs.

10+ Year Old Account
    There will be no more talk about borrowing a friend's account to level. It's against the TOS, is not supported here, will get this thread closed and anyone recommending it infracted.

Are we clear?
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    There will be no more talk about borrowing a friend's account to level. It's against the TOS, is not supported here, will get this thread closed and anyone recommending it infracted.

Are we clear?
    clear, I changed every line containing the sentence borrowing a friend's account.

Deleted
    How do you recommend i level fast from 70 to 75 (i understand i can go use that Halls of Lightning method at 75?)

PS. I got a second account to boost with. (90 Paladin)