Deleted

Can fishing , cooking ,archaeology and first aid be acc wide ?

Hey was wondering if fishing , cooking ,archaeology and first aid be acc wide. i understand the main prof but the 2ndary ones should be acc wide since on 1 char i got maxed out fishing on another i got archaeology. Its annoying trying to lvl say fishing on 5 chars to max and so on.
    I haven't seen any other post so if there is im sry i missed it. ty

They could make them account wide, but I doubt they will. If you are asking Blizzard, you might want to ask on their forum as you won't get an official response here.

Deleted
    oh ok m8 ty

The Lightbringer
    15+ Year Old Account
    some people (definitely not me) actually like to level fishing on new alts

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    And far more people *don't* like to do so =P

10+ Year Old Account
    I am one of those people who feels they really must have all secondary professions maxed on their current main.

Sadly that means I have far too many characters who have spent far too much time fishing and digging. I don't think account wide would be the answer but something like the catch up they put in for cooking in Pandaria would be quite nice for Archaeology especially.

This and account wide rep would be amazing!

But I do not see them doing this.
    We would have a better chance at getting double skill points when a character hits max level.

10+ Year Old Account
    Man I wish.

Especially First Aid. Every so often I toy with the idea of leveling secondary professions on my favorite alts... once I begin the journey I immediately stop. It's too grueling.

Deleted
    I thougbht thats why they did the catch up manuals to make it easy?

Why do you guys feel the need to "force yourself to do the grueling act of leveling fishing on 23 alts". Just have fishing on one.
    Jsz
    <Losers Club> US-Alliance

d u m b c a s u a l s l u t

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    Those people are known as sadomasochists. If it weren't for the DMF and Org dailies, I wouldn't even have learned fishing on other toons. Still none for Arch, but I may try it for more Quilen statues to cheat into LFR.

Quote Originally Posted by jsz View Post
    Why do you guys feel the need to "force yourself to do the grueling act of leveling fishing on 23 alts". Just have fishing on one.
    And how do I send the stuffs that I got on my main to my alts on other servers?

You can try all the level best..

Fishing is the one that bugs me most, it just takes so so long to level up. Fishing bots are the only ones I don't mind people using.

Fishing is basically account wide at this point, albeit in a different manner. Revered with Nat Pagle lets you buy the BoA book that adds 50 to any toon's fishing skill. At exalted they are 800g a pop, iirc, so it isn't exactly cheap, but to be fair the first 200 points are pretty easy to obtain...that's like 2 hours fishing now.

Yeah, it's some legwork and it isn't cheap, but the option IS there, provided people want to pursue it.