Deleted
    Hello, im in need of some help regarding quartz.
    Is there any way to have different colors on different bars?
    For example, i want my target castbar to be red and my own to be white.
    I have checked "change color" in the targets config but it's only red when i target myself, if i target a mob or another player when they are casting something the color is the same as all the others.
    Also, can i add an outline to my fonts somewhere?
    I found this when i googled it but the code is not the same as it was back then so i doesn't work http://us.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/1869220436.
    Thanks!

Is there an addon that saves a template for where all of your abilities are on bars (with or without actionbar addons such as bartender)? I'm getting kind of tired of having to re-set my bars everytime I switch into a third spec because I want to play a different spec than the 2 I already have. Wtb tri-spec =(

Quote Originally Posted by Angarin View Post
    Is there an addon that saves a template for where all of your abilities are on bars (with or without actionbar addons such as bartender)? I'm getting kind of tired of having to re-set my bars everytime I switch into a third spec because I want to play a different spec than the 2 I already have. Wtb tri-spec =(
    Action Bar Saver @Curse/@WoWInterface

Quote Originally Posted by ComputerNerd View Post
    Action Bar Saver @Curse/@WoWInterface
    Tyvm this will make my life much much easier

Is there a way to make it so if you use a profile from one toon for another toon stuff doesn't change from the main profile you used? Lets use A and B for example lets say I use the profile from A and use it on B too but I want to change something on B but not have it change on A. I'm mostly talking about addons like Pitbull and Bartender for this.

Quote Originally Posted by Charecters View Post
    Is there a way to make it so if you use a profile from one toon for another toon stuff doesn't change from the main profile you used? Lets use A and B for example lets say I use the profile from A and use it on B too but I want to change something on B but not have it change on A. I'm mostly talking about addons like Pitbull and Bartender for this.
    You'll have to use separate profiles. You can create your own separate profiles (ie "MyProfile-Char") or use the default character profiles these addons set up (ie "Char - Realm"). Using the "Copy Profile" button will allow you to transfer all settings from one profile to another.

Hey there guys.
    I'm sure this has been asked before but I haven't been able to fnd anything yet. Is there an addon that allows you to save multiple keybnd configs? I rebound a bunch of stuff for my resto pvp set, but I want different binds when I play elemental. Unfortunately, keybinds don't change with spec along the line of action bars. Any addon for this? I'm still using the default ui and would ideally like to keep using it.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by blaqkmagick View Post
    Hey there guys.
    I'm sure this has been asked before but I haven't been able to fnd anything yet. Is there an addon that allows you to save multiple keybnd configs? I rebound a bunch of stuff for my resto pvp set, but I want different binds when I play elemental. Unfortunately, keybinds don't change with spec along the line of action bars. Any addon for this? I'm still using the default ui and would ideally like to keep using it.

Thanks.
    Profiles: Keyboard binds

Deleted
    Hey, does anyone know if it's possible to get pixelperfect borders on my bigwigs timers that i have cusomized with QuseBossStyles (Qusewigs)?
    As you see in the picture below the borders looks like shit, its the same thing if i use 1px black borders.
    It looks smeared out here and there

Hey guys, does anyone know how I could add lfg role icons to StUF's raid frames? I assume I could insert some code in the lua but I've no idea what specifically I'd need to do that.

Also, tracking the level of the conduits on Lei Shen, I could do it in SUF but can't see how to in StUF. Does anyone have a suggestion for tracking the level in StUF or weak auras?

Can someone please tell me how to get Cecile_MeterOverlay to work with Elv Ui? I'm trying to get it in the right chat box, but i'm having trouble i've been through the options of both Cecile_MeterOverlay and Elv Ui and I can't find any options for it.

What is the addon above Skada in this picture? It shows what abilities you previously used.

Quote Originally Posted by NeverStop View Post
    What is the addon above Skada in this picture? It shows what abilities you previously used.
    Could be this.
    TrufiGCD @ wowinterface.

Here's my UI. My player and target frames are from STUF (party also). I have to use SUF frames for raiding since the STUF ones don't look as nice as the party ones. Does anyone know how to make the STUF raid frames look like the party ones, or how to make SUF look like the STUF player/target and party frames?

Image is too large and I don't know how to dynamically resize it, so here's the link

http://i.imgur.com/bNhNFYe.jpg

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys. I'm looking for an addon that will display a frame when I died of who killed me as well as the damage I took in a similar way to this:
    Display frame: http://i43.tinypic.com/2u4tvgh.jpg
    Click on arrow to show damage recap: http://i43.tinypic.com/fuwas4.jpg

Any suggestions?

Edit:
    I realize it's in Dutch, but I'm talking about the left frame which displays the character that killed me.

Don't suppose anyone knows the /macro to switch a kgpanels profile? Or even layout.

Raven too, for that matter...

Thanks
    Last edited by Wazooty; 2013-06-03 at 08:52 AM.

Deleted
    Hi,

is there an addon that displays the current pet-battle team a bit more conveniently?
    I mean like for example this mockup I did:

Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2013-06-03 at 02:10 PM.

For some reason, I can't set my BigWigs message output to any of my MSBT containers. Does anyone have a solution for this problem? I can't even click the MSBT option in the BW options, nothing happens and the box won't get checked.

Anyone know any good addons to track DoTs above enemy name/health plate?
    I don't want to change health bar appearance (default is my fav) but I need it to show DoTs.
    Possible?

Quote Originally Posted by Tokas View Post
    Anyone know any good addons to track DoTs above enemy name/health plate?
    I don't want to change health bar appearance (default is my fav) but I need it to show DoTs.
    Possible?
    Try PlateBuffs, which should work with the default nameplates and maybe some of the replacements.