Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    I was thinking about doing the same. I'm a guy though so it will make a change.

right? i totally wish guys would angle their camera downward when they stream so i can get a good look at what he's working with. it's only fair.
    Sig by Populaire

Quote Originally Posted by Garush View Post
    I view alot of streams on twitch.tv, and I haven't seen many of them... But i mostly watch sodapoppin and some others because I like their music :P.

And to be honest most girl streamers there that I watch doesn't seem to be attention whoring or anything like that at all :P. (Unless you count "having fun with some guys"( NO NOT THAT WAY) as AW'ing then maybe. But Isn't that part of the streaming? Having fun with the viewers :P?
    usually streamers have to bee good to get viewers but since theyr woman it dosnt matter cuz theyr hot is the point. personly i dont mind they want to stream and guys want boobs so why not

Quote Originally Posted by spelle View Post
    i dont see the problem with taking your clothes off on stream?
    cause its a gaming stream site, not some cam based site?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't watch movies that I'm not interested in.
    I don't watch TV shows that I'm not interested in.
    I don't watch streams that I'm not interested in.

I don't complain that there are TV shows, movies and streams that I'm not interested in. I just don't watch them.
    "...money's most powerful ability is to allow bad people to continue doing bad things at the expense of those who don't have it."

10+ Year Old Account
    As long as the content is good I don't care what the person looks like, most of these attention seekers usually have crap content anyway. So it doesn't affect me much.

10+ Year Old Account
    i dont see the problem with taking your clothes off on stream?
    Heh, well Twitchtv does. It's in their Rules of Conduct :P

Quote Originally Posted by MoanaLisa View Post
    I don't watch movies that I'm not interested in.
    I don't watch TV shows that I'm not interested in.
    I don't watch streams that I'm not interested in.

I don't complain that there are TV shows, movies and streams that I'm not interested in. I just don't watch them.
    I think the point was more about the morality and principles behind the topic, not whether or not you have an interest in them. There are appropriate outlets for showing skin for money on cam if that's what someone wants to do, morality aside. Some female streamers don't hide their intentions well and it becomes obvious and gross to the point that it's a bit disrespectful to Twitch's service. I feel no pity for the guys that donate money to these streams as they have their own rights to stupidity, but the whole thing collectively is just a shame.

usually streamers have to bee good to get viewers but since theyr woman it dosnt matter cuz theyr hot is the point. personly i dont mind they want to stream and guys want boobs so why not
    Except most of the girls who stream with a high viewer count are decent at pvp or pve. So 2200+ or Heroic Tot on farm. Even Mia Rose has her 2200 achievement. I highly doubt 90% of the people watching the streams are 2200+. Let alone have Tot on farm.
    You're right except for 2 things.

1. My name is spelt "God" not "Loucious-sama".
    2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

10+ Year Old Account
    reminds me of when i went to watch a stream on LoL a while back, like 25% of the screen was the girls webcam, yet most popular live stream at the time, none of the chat was about the game.

peronsally ive not found a female streamer i can bare to watch, apart from this one older woman from somewhere near Birmingham UK i saw streaming once, she was quite funny.

only two streamers i watch are reckful and soda, use to hate soda but he's actually pretty funny.
    i go to streams to be entertained aswell as watch good gameplay.
    dragonmaw - EU

Alinty does it, but she legit really really good at wow.

Quote Originally Posted by serenka View Post
    reminds me of when i went to watch a stream on LoL a while back, like 25% of the stream was the girls webcam, yet most popular live stream at the time, none of the chat was about the game.

peronsally ive not found a female streamer i can bare to watch, apart from this one older woman from somewhere near Birmingham UK i saw streaming once, she was quite funny.

only two streamers i watch are reckful and soda, use to hate soda but he's actually pretty funny.
    Sodapoppin or sodah the priest if you hated sodah the priest how that guy is awesome.

2. I'm not a man, because man is inherently flawed. I am in fact a being so far beyond your comprehension that archaic constraints like flesh, blood, time and consequently, gender, have no meaning to me.

Whats more sad, the girls doing it, or the boys who would watch it just to get a crappy version of something thats free all over the internet?

You decide :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by hitmannoob View Post
    Sodapoppin or sodah the priest if you hated sodah the priest how that guy is awesome.

uhm, didn't even know there was 2! think its just sodah, plays a feral druid most of the time. started watching his like a week ago when he was playing amnesia, pretty damn funny.

---------- Post added 2013-06-02 at 12:25 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Maelle View Post
    Whats more sad, the girls doing it, or the boys who would watch it just to get a crappy version of something thats free all over the internet?

You decide :P

don't really blame the girls, if i was streaming and showing some skin would get me more viewers, i'd sit here naked.
    dragonmaw - EU

Quote Originally Posted by Hogmanlolz View Post
    Alinty does it, but she legit really really good at wow.
    Do you almost have heroic Tot cleared? if not she is better then you are at this game.

I feel sorry for the women that stream, but don't focus on sexuality.
    It's always odd to me, when I see people get flak because of what other people are doing.

Do you almost have heroic Tot cleared? if not she is better then you are at this game.
    Are you on the defensive or something? He just said she's good at WoW

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mistahwilshire View Post
    There are some streams with legitimately skilled female gamers, but you are correct that there is quite a lot of them that abuse their sex for donations.

I don't agree with it but it's something some women have done for decades in various things for personal gain. There's really no way to stop it. Just gotta take it on a case by case basis.
    Decades? try since the beginning of time.

What do you mean? I was saying she is good

Deleted
    I came for pics and not one of you delivered. What happened mmo-champion? You used to be cool.

Really, 21st century, and people are talking about CLEAVAGE? What do I care, let them show whatever they want. This is the internet, folks, I can get naked girls of any age, color, and number of limbs, with or without tentacles, 24/7 and 365 days a year. Cleavage? I don't even LOOK at cleavage because it's not worth the effort.

Streamers in general will do things to attract more viewers. That's only natural. Girls give some fan-service, and that's fine. Guys do wonky stuff, too. Anything is fine, really - as long as it doesn't devalue what's important about the stream. If a girl on stream feels the need to prominently show cleave in order to make up for lack of quality elsewhere, then that's a problem. Same would be true if a guy feels the need to, I don't know, drink excessively on stream for that same purpose. Not cool. I'm not watching daytime TV, I'm watching a gaming stream. Add to the experience, sure - but do NOT substitute. If your stream is good, it will be good without cleavage; it will be good with cleavage. But a bad stream doesn't magically become a good stream because of 10cm² of exposed skin.