Page 13 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Heart of the aspects mount came way after info about MoP was released.

It's a bit of a stretch to consider the new mount to be a clue to the next expansion, but I do think it will deal with the South seas, Naga, and the Undermine.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    My guess - well, desire really:

Throne of Tides
    Focus: Queen Azshara
    Secondary focus: Burning Legion, Old Gods

Levels: 10, bringing us to 100 for the 10th/20th year anniversaries.

Story: Level 90-94 focus on the Winddown of the Fourth war.
    The treachery of Rommath and the Sunreavers during the Siege of Orgrimmar didn't allow Garrosh to keep the throne, but it did provide a chance for him to escape to Blackrock Mountain with many of his followers. In doing so, he provided one last service to the Horde for the Alliance armies which had been taking advantage of the Horde Civil War and retaking Alliance territories now faced a need to redploy troops back to Stormwind and Ironforge. Still, the Alliance were able to make large gains before the Horde were able to regroup under Warchief Zaela, retaking vast swathes of territory - Stonetalon, northern Azshara, Desolace, Feralas, Gilneas and the coastal regions of Lordaeron once again see the presence of Alliance troops. But the Horde presence, while diminished, is still strong in these regions and both sides still battle for supremacy.

Level 93-95: Azsharas ruse
    In the midst of these battles, strange signs appear. The seas grow restless and ships disappear. Murlocs and Makrura invade the coastal regions and the huge bodies of leviathans wash up onshore. The land shakes, just as it did when Deathwing unleashed the Cataclysm and seers and prophets approach the kings and their champion with warnings and potents of doom, of land rising from the sea and speak of the strange Flower of Life whose unearthly Light heralds death and destruction. Efforts to avert this prophecy fail; more than fail for in trying to stop the disaster, the mortals of Azeroth only made it possible. For in restoring the Crystalsong Portal and completing the Pentacle of Power, they opened the way into the Emerald Dream and provided an opportunity Azshara was quick to grasp. The magical energies pouring through the five portals was harnessed by the Queen and directed towards one goal....

L95-100 The Flower of Life, the Light of Lights
    As was prophesied, the seas parted and a new land rose from the deeps, restoring much of what was lost with the Cataclysm. Zandalar, Tel Abim, Kezan, Kul Tiras, Crestfall and other lands stand revealed but danger lies at the heart of this new land for Azshara has drained much of the essence of Neptulon and recreated the Well of Eternity. Now she seeks to call the Burning Legion to Azeroth, towards what end noone knows. And already, Infernos fall upon the lands of Azeroth, heralding the arrival of the Legion.

New Dungeons:
    Blackfathom Deeps.
    Gillijim Isle
    Tomb of Sargeras

New Raids:
    Rift of Aln - Fight the Emerald Nightmare
    Abyssal Maw - Locate Neptulon and discover his fate
    Throne of Tides -

New Races:
    Alliance: High Elves, Ethereal, Drakonid
    Horde: Ogres, Highborne, Saurok

New faction: Naga

Pets: Dual class Pets, Pet Collaers and customisation
    New Player Graphics with increased customisation
    Barding for Pets, Beasts and Druids
    New Weapon class: Pistol, Handheld Crossbow
    New PvP: Brawlers Guild Deathmatch!!!
    New Battleground: Gnome vs Goblin : Kezan
    Gnomes: Recover technology stolen by the Goblins and discover whatever secrets the Goblins were working on before the fall.
    Goblins: Protect the secrets of your Trade prince and ensure Bilgewater dominance over Kezan by....reclaiming...assets
    Third Faction: The other Trade Princes aren't too happy that Gallywix and the Gnomes are moving in and have hired their own mercenaries to push both sides out.
    Hearthstone Integrated in to the gameworld. Challenge NPCs to matches at taverns around the world. Capture the essence of your foes to create new cards. Let your inner scribe free to create new cards.
    Profession and Crafting revamp - everyone can learn everything
    PvP revamp
    Dynamic events: uses new PvP sytem. Players battle the Infernals of the Burning legion.

EJL
    Last edited by Talen; 2013-06-02 at 01:22 AM.

Deleted
    i want options to add more gore to the game,Like MK or manhunt haha,but im serious more gore please

Nice drawing skills I want this Rogue T17, really.

Quote Originally Posted by Eazy View Post
    Nice drawing skills I want this Rogue T17, really.
    Thanks!

I plan on adding more eventually but have been kinda busy.

---------- Post added 2013-06-01 at 05:34 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    New Battleground: Gnome vs Goblin : Kezan
    I think that could be a really sweet BG concept to go along with introducing the Tinker as a new class. Battleground based on protecting/stealing technology.

Deleted
    this is such a well-presented idea, and i'd love it if this or something similar was announced this october. We shall see, but this is excellent work.

Those bat people drawings look bad ass. Do want!

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont think they should add another continent just work with what we have like cata. It doesnt feel like a threat we you go to where the bad guy is and kill him on his turf. I mean dark portal opened alliance and horde invaded outland. Lich King woke up and we invaded northrend.

If it is the BURNING FUCKING LEGION next expansion they should be the one invading not us.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever the Regent-Lord needs me to be
    OP I do like these ideas of yours. . 4th spec choices are the beast I have seen.

I love seeing some one also not pick high elves for the alliances.

Btw Tinker is also a class I want.
    Last edited by Solzan Nemesis; 2013-06-05 at 04:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    I dont think they should add another continent just work with what we have like cata. It doesnt feel like a threat we you go to where the bad guy is and kill him on his turf. I mean dark portal opened alliance and horde invaded outland. Lich King woke up and we invaded northrend.

If it is the BURNING FUCKING LEGION next expansion they should be the one invading not us.
    If I were Sargeras I would have stopped trying to invade Azeroth by this point. It clearly isn't going to work out, and really, why do they even need the planet?

Whats the point in having 4th spec if all of them do almost the same of the already existing specs ?

Quote Originally Posted by Themerlin View Post
    Agree, The Sha of Pride is a given, but will it be controlling Garrosh, or has Garrosh found a way to control it?
    What if the Sha of Pride is only allowing Garrosh to tap into it's power. Seeing how Garrosh is without being corrupted all that would need to be done is to add fuel to the fire.

OT: My thoughts on next expacs is this: Burning Legion themed expac, followed by a titan themed expac.

Quote Originally Posted by Kuel View Post
    this is such a well-presented idea, and i'd love it if this or something similar was announced this october. We shall see, but this is excellent work.
    Thanks! Really crossing my fingers for something legion related.

Yeah I agree with you. I think it would be cool to give us a new landpiece in Outland, but have a sort of Rift-like first patch where the legion invades by opening all of these random portals on Azeroth. Then maybe for the next big raid patch we have to go stop them and slowly unlock parts of their defenses on their home turf, sort of like the Thunder King island.

Quote Originally Posted by Solzan Nemesis View Post
    OP I will like these ideas of yours. . 4th spec choices are the beast I have seen.

I love seeing some one also not pick high elves for the alliances.

Btw Tinker is also a class I want.
    Thanks! Yeah I wanted to pick a few 4th spec ideas that weren't already heavily circulated. The Tinker class though has been talked about for years, I personally thought we were going to get it with Goblins.

Quote Originally Posted by Soratrox View Post
    If I were Sargeras I would have stopped trying to invade Azeroth by this point. It clearly isn't going to work out, and really, why do they even need the planet?
    Something tells me big, badass demons don't throw in the towel that easily. Even if they don't need the resources, they might just decide to destroy Azeroth out of spite.

Quote Originally Posted by fenixazul View Post
    Whats the point in having 4th spec if all of them do almost the same of the already existing specs ?
    Which ones do you think are similar? I thought all of them were pretty different. Hunters were a tough one though.

10+ Year Old Account
    im not sure how well a ranged rogue spec would go over with most rogues, considering the expansion itself i think we should get demon hunter spec, only fitting considering demon hunters always seemed a cross between a rogue and warrior (note prior to wrath only rogues and warriors could use the warglaives)

but i do agree, if the next expansion isnt burning legion related theres a serious problem... wrathion practically tells us they are coming back... for those who actually watched the cinematics and recall what a infernal landing looks like...
    Last edited by mat cauthon; 2013-06-02 at 05:02 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    whats wrong with arrakoa? the only thing bad i can think of is that we would once again be getting another race that worships the light but is that really such a bad thing? unless you are insinuating that they would join the horde, which would be idiotic.

the orcs commited genocide upon the arrakoa, that would be like asking the draenei to join the horde
    Not to mention, arrakoa on the alliance vs tauren on the horde: Beef vs chicken.

I've thought for a while that an Azeroth offensive against the Legion could be made to be reasonable. The Legion is led by ageless immortal beings. While the defeats Archimond and Kil'jaden suffered on Azeroth were several years ago, to demons millennia old that is still a fresh defeat. A mortal offensive, prompted by the naaru or the Titans, could strike at an enemy that still reeling from such humiliations.

I think if we have a south seas/water themed expansion, I'll have to quit WoW. Vash'jr was bad enough.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well, now this is happening:

Female ogres eh the word snu snu comes to mind, as for arrokoa they would be cool for a change but i can imagine the voices getting old quick rakkk *shiny trinkets*rakkk

I personally would love a expansion centered towards Queen Azshara and the Legion. I am not sure how well tied the story would be between that and the current MoP story though (haven't played it).

If Azshara is still loyal to Sargeras then she should would still be dealing with the burning legion. There could still be a full continent of the South seas, the Islands can be connected in between with raised water zones. It doesn't have to be entirely underwater based, 2 water zones would do it with a jungle zone, highborne ruins zone , rocky and sandy with pirates zone and a legion zone.