Page 14 of 39 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Well, now this is happening:

awesome ! Can you do some concept arts for different Ogre classes?

10+ Year Old Account
    Arent wow ogres a bit too big?

Quote Originally Posted by Golden Yak View Post
    Well, now this is happening:

Looks awesome Golden.

Ogres could have so many cool customization options too, like the horn you depicted and the facial/body warpaint or tattoos. I'd love to even see a 2-headed option but I'm not sure Blizzard would do it.

---------- Post added 2013-06-02 at 10:39 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ipoststuff View Post
    Arent wow ogres a bit too big?
    I think they could make a tribe that are about the size of Tauren and it would be fine.

10+ Year Old Account

My prediction.
    #boycottchina

Deleted
    So far Blizzard made allot of Cool Expansions, and they keep surprising me.
    I think they are going to do a really good end to the game and move on to WoW2.

I would like Ethereal. to be a new race, if its a burning legion x-pac.
    and ogers as a new horde race..

Deleted
    New Race!: Ogres for Horde

Quote Originally Posted by Ledecor View Post
    I think if we have a south seas/water themed expansion, I'll have to quit WoW. Vash'jr was bad enough.
    I never understand the Vash'ir hate. I thought it was a cool zone, and a very nice change of pace. I found nothing about it to be frustrating. Do people really have a hard time navigating underwater?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Worgoblin View Post
    I never understand the Vash'ir hate. I thought it was a cool zone, and a very nice change of pace. I found nothing about it to be frustrating. Do people really have a hard time navigating underwater?
    Vash'jr is in my opinion one of the worst zones in WoW, i don't know why, but i just hate it.

I just hate naga i guess, i don't like the Naga themed dungeons/raids in tbc either x)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shekora View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?
    Quote Originally Posted by Sam the Wiser View Post
    Goddamn it, Gimlix, why do you keep making these threads?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Gurluas View Post
    I like the idea of Arrakoas as a playable race.
    I think the females would resemble the Aviantese from Runescape:
    What the fuck is that thing, wow.
    Anyways, in my mind the competition is really only between two expansions. It will either be The Burning Legion, or something with Azshara/Naga. I actually think it will be something Azshara related leading to the Burning Legion being involved, which furthermore would lead to the expansion after this one being on another planet where we'll be fighting the Titans/Burning Legion. Turalyon will come back with his wife and will warn the leaders of Azeroth about an impending attack from the burning legion and their cooperation with Azshara.
    Last edited by mmoc91a8dbad84; 2013-06-02 at 04:49 PM.

The Undying Slowpoke is a Gamer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gimlix View Post
    Vash'jr is in my opinion one of the worst zones in WoW, i don't know why, but i just hate it.

I just hate naga i guess, i don't like the Naga themed dungeons/raids in tbc either x)
    There's a reason Vashjir and Occulus is hated. 3D motion is something no game has made work right.
    FFXIV - Maduin (Dynamis DC)

Vashj'ir is one of the coolest zones in WoW imo, I really don't understand why some people hate it so much. I can understand disliking the fact that questing was linear and that some mechanics don't work right there, such as blinking/charge/etc, but I thought the art and dungeons were awesome; riding down into the Abyssal Maw is pretty scary and the huge creature bodies you swim into was really cool.

10+ Year Old Account
    [/COLOR]
    I thought it was alright. I think the major reason people disliked it...was nature resist gear being mandatory for one fight....and I dreaded it/loved it.
    Last edited by Themerlin; 2013-06-02 at 04:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

My prediction.
    Microscopic waist, tits bigger than head, with your female character designs you could work for Blizzard.

Deleted
    Its gonna be Azshara themed, perhaps centering around south seas and maelstrom..

for Vash'ir hate i dunno must be people's fear of deep water? i loved exploring Vash'ir.

Quote Originally Posted by Trassk View Post

My prediction.
    Hahahah nice!

Quote Originally Posted by lakisa View Post
    for Vash'ir hate i dunno must be people's fear of deep water? i loved exploring Vash'ir.
    It was slow and annoying to name a few.

Quote Originally Posted by La View Post
    It was slow and annoying to name a few.
    Agreed. I thought it was very cool the first time, but for leveling alts and such, it was way way way slower than going Hyjal > Deepholm > etc

Expansion of something or other....
    2 Races (all old models updated including Belfs and Space goats)

Horde: Naga (capital off vashi'ir or something, and a few zones have flooded giving Naga more coverage in Azeroth Horde has no choice but to band with them. Lady Vashj brought back to life as a Death Knight, Thrall dies in battle somewhere and Sylvannas becomes leader of the Horde!)s

Alliance: Centaurs (something or other happens, I dunno they all get flooded out and overrun some alliance territory and join forces after squabbling I don't know much about alliance :P )

Guild Halls/Player housing (let me have my farm there please) These are permanent and always used compared to raids/factions etc which are used up and left on the shelf as old transmog guild fun etc. Blizz changes mind about housing because their server tech with CRZ becomes more advanced allowing many more players in all the cities/zones etc. Player housing also has void storage access and you can display your gear on dummies in your house as trophies , even let a few of your companion pets run loose in the house and the yard

Races, classes and housing are something that people use or would use every day- all the other content is like left over dinner once you're done with it you really hate to redo it unless there are alternate paths.

---------- Post added 2013-06-02 at 12:45 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by dokhidamo View Post
    There's a reason Vashjir and Occulus is hated. 3D motion is something no game has made work right.
    Vash'ir was actually the only zone in recent memory that actually made me go WOW and give that feeling of a majestic exploration in size and scenery. Most other zones I'll enter and be like ummm ok another forrest zone...ok where's my grind quests/ ok another desert zone... ok where's my grind quests/ ok another Nessingwary animal hunting zone.. onto the grinding.
    Last edited by TCceen; 2013-06-02 at 05:39 PM.