Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by BenBos View Post
    Exactly this. People buy shitty computers and have ditto wireless (!) connections.

If THOUSANDS UPUON THOUSANDS reach higher Paragon levels in hardcore, it is obvious Blizzard servers are not the cause or else nobody would even reach 60.

What I DO see these days though is the ratio between SC and HC public grouping being around 8 to 1 instead of 10 to 1 and the group of players in HC is growing even in a dangerous place ... like public grouping.

And the ONLY VALID way to play HC is in online mode as off line mode on PC would simply mean using a hack to create a lvl 60 Para100 in 2 seconds...

This is a mechanical/technical challenge, just like a motor race or bike race, technical failures can happen, accept it as an extra challenge to reach the end (lvl 60, down Diablo in HC Inferno, go to Para 100 ... Your choice), but stop blaming Blizzard for your shitty computers with lousy spinning HD's and cheap internet providors and if it still happens, take it as a man and stop whining.
    Sorry but a lag spike because blizzards D3 servers suck ass is not a extra challenge its just another link in the chain of shit that could go wrong.

If you die in HC it should be your fault and lag spikes are not the players fault they are blizzards.

How and the hell are you white knighting blizzard on this when even they have admitted its there fault and on there end.

O that's right your Benbos and blizzard can do no wrong in your eyes.

Ontopic: that really dose suck and is why I have yet to really play a HC toon. If I die I want it to be because I fucked up not because the RNG gods of lag/disconnection decided to kick in and fuck me over.

It sucks so much ass that Ps3 is going to get the Diablo 3 we should have had....good thing I own a Ps3 but ill wait on a nice price drop if I even get it at all.

---------- Post added 2013-06-02 at 08:35 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Reclaimer View Post
    Why would you want to play Hardcore if is wasnt online? If it was offline you could just hack your way to max and no1 would belive you have any skill.
    1. Hardcore has not always been online.
    2. Why and the hell do you care what others think about how you played a video game.
    3. D3 hardcore has never took skill even since release. It was more of out gearing/out building the content and taking your time with it.
    If you knew you could do Act1 no problems you farmed it or got gear from AH until you felt safe to do Act 2....ect Brute forcing it is what gets you killed.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-06-02 at 08:38 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    Sorry but a lag spike because blizzards D3 servers suck ass is not a extra challenge its just another link in the chain of shit that could go wrong.

If you die in HC it should be your fault and lag spikes are not the players fault they are blizzards.

How and the hell are you white knighting blizzard on this when even they have admitted its there fault and on there end.

O that's right your Benbos and blizzard can do no wrong in your eyes.

Ontopic: that really dose suck and is why I have yet to really play a HC toon. If I die I want it to be because I fucked up not because the RNG gods of lag/disconnection decided to kick in and fuck me over.

It sucks so much ass that Ps3 is going to get the Diablo 3 we should have had....good thing I own a Ps3 but ill wait on a nice price drop if I even get it at all.

---------- Post added 2013-06-02 at 08:35 AM ----------

1. Hardcore has not always been online.
    2. Why and the hell do you care what others think about how you played a video game.
    3. D3 hardcore has never took skill even since release. It was more of out gearing/out building the content and taking your time with it.
    If you knew you could do Act1 no problems you farmed it until you felt safe to do Act 2....ect Brute forcing it is what gets you killed.
    You can't argue the fact that thousands upon thousands reach higher Paragon levels in hardcore without lag.

That's proof the Blizzard servers work as intended or nobody would be there in the first place.

Sure defend those walmart computers at 500 dollars with shitty mother boards, lousy spinning 7200 HD's and 128 MByte video ram...

Listed dude, the fact that replacing a standard HD with a single SSD makes loading data 50 times faster is a reality.

In WoW and D3 that means going from 5 second loading times for new (player) data to a few milli seconds.

And as I said in 13 months I NEVER had a disconnect in D3, nor had any of my friends. So buy real computers instead of a Walmart abacus next time.

As to the on line requirement : we talk PC games here. You know the kind of games that get hacked, cracked, copied and dustributed into the millions DAYS BEFORE launch.
    That's a reality.

And your off line hardcore play in a local PC copy is worthless as it would simply be a download away from aby torrent site to create a hardcore paragon 100 in 2 seconds.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2013-06-02 at 08:50 AM.

You can't argue the fact that thousands upon thousands reach higher Paragon levels in hardcore without lag.

That's proof the Blizzard servers work as intended or nobody would be there in the first place.

Sure defend those walmart computers at 500 dollars with shitty mother boards, lousy spinning 7200 HD's and 128 MByte video ram...

Listed dude, the fact that replacing a standard HD with a single SSD makes loading data 50 times faster is a reality.

In WoW and D3 that means going from 5 second loading times for new (player) data to a few milli seconds.

And as I said in 13 months I NEVER had a disconnect in D3, nor had any of my friends. So buy real computers instead of a Walmart abacus next time.
    I do not care how many have reached paragon level 100 in Hardcore or Softcore.

There is no Legit reason why D3 should be online only and saying because people will pirate it is bullshit.

The Ps3 Diablo III will be playable offline with up to 4 people and have no Gold Auction House or Real Money Auction House and will have a trade system kinda like how D2 had its setup.

So once more there is no LEGIT reason why D3 for PC is Always Online.

Also you have no fucken clue what your talking about. There is a huge ass difference in Lag and Fps Drops.

When its really Lag its a network problem and blizzard themselves have admitted that its on there end. Please just shut the fuck up really until you know what your talking about.

Also prove to me those thousands of people who did get paragon 100 didn't lag at all....wait you can't so your just pulling more shit from your ass to try to white knight blizzard and personally I don't care if I get infracted for it.

I am really tired of seeing you in each D3 thread white knighting blizzard because in your eyes they can't do no wrong and its always the players fault.

Once more to be clear there is a HUGE ass difference in FPS lag and Network Lag.

Fuck I built my computer only for 250$ and it runs D3 and other games just fine. So as I said you got no fucken clue what your talking about when it comes to D3 or Computers for that matter.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-06-02 at 08:56 AM.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

There is no Legit reason why D3 should be online only and saying because people will pirate it is bullshit.

The Ps3 Diablo III will be playable offline with up to 4 people and have no Gold Auction House or Real Money Auction House and will have a trade system kinda like how D2 had its setup.

Also you have no fucken clue what your talking about. There is a huge ass difference in Lag and Fps Drops.

When its really Lag its a network problem and blizzard themselves have admitted that its on there end. Please just shut the fuck up really until you know what your talking about.
    I have 3 MS CERTIFICATES and I was a network administrator for 15 years, so get lost.

Your PC market is unplayable in an off line mode as ANY game is cracked and copied WEEKS even before launch. Do not compare that with console play.

And like I stated: thousands of hardcore gamers reach their goals without the problems, which shows it is a local user problem for 99.9999% of the time.

You are just the next idiot on the block to blame Blizzard for anything, while ignoring the HUGE problems ordinary people have with their poor quality computers and connections.

When you would have worked as a network administrator and met dozens of computer noobs every day, you would understand the average computer player/user has no knowledge at all.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2013-06-02 at 09:02 AM.

As to the on line requirement : we talk PC games here. You know the kind of games that get hacked, cracked, copied and dustributed into the millions DAYS BEFORE launch.
    That's a reality.

And your off line hardcore play in a local PC copy is worthless as it would simply be a download away from aby torrent site to create a hardcore paragon 100 in 2 seconds.
    First of all... SSD making it 50 times faster? I got an SSD and i can tell you that it is not 50 times faster than my other harddisk. Second, i run with an I7 3770k and a 660ti, and i have gotten lag spikes back when i played D3. And i got 60/60 so it was not my own internet either. Blizzard servers just fail sometimes, and that makes the game way less reliable and fun to play than if it was offline. Also, there is no good reason for it to be online only, and not even offer a offline option.

I have 3 MS CERTIFICATES and I was a network administrator for 15 years, so get lost.

Your PC market is unplayable in an off line mode as ANY game is cracked and copied WEEKS even before launch.

And like I stated: thousands of hardcore gamers reach their goals without the problems, which shows it is a local user problem for 99.9999% of the time.
    Getting CERTIFICATS!!!! out of a vending machine, and running the network in your parents house, does not really give you much credibility.

Also, everyone who reached their goals have had some of these problems. They may not have gotten unlucky on when their spikes happened, and therefor not dying.
    Last edited by Zogarth; 2013-06-02 at 09:01 AM.

Your PC market is unplayable in an off line mode as ANY game is cracked and copied WEEKS even before launch.

Like the console games isn't

Did you not read the bullshit about Halo 4/Gears Of War 3/Gears Of War Judgement that got cracked copy's out a month before the game even released.

Prove you got the Ms certificates please do because until you prove it I call bullshit.

News flash Console games get cracked copys just as much as PC now if not more.

So once more there is no LEGIT reason why D3 for PC has to be always online the PS3 Version Proves This.

---------- Post added 2013-06-02 at 09:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    First of all... SSD making it 50 times faster? I got an SSD and i can tell you that it is not 50 times faster than my other harddisk. Second, i run with an I7 3770k and a 660ti, and i have gotten lag spikes back when i played D3. And i got 60/60 so it was not my own internet either. Blizzard servers just fail sometimes, and that makes the game way less reliable and fun to play than if it was offline. Also, there is no good reason for it to be online only, and not even offer a offline option.

Getting certificacts out of a vending machine, and running the network in your parents house, does not really give you much reliabilty.

Also, everyone who reached their goals have had some of these problems. They may not have gotten unlucky on when their spikes happened, and therefor not dying.
    Dude its BenBos so nothing negative can be said about D3 or Blizzard on this site or he will shoot it down with his fail logic.

Even tho many people have proved him wrong "like you just did" many times over.

He has been banned many times for the flaming he dose in each thread as well.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-06-02 at 09:01 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Zogarth View Post
    He isn't going to believe you, just so you know.

Anyway, that does suck and it's one of the reasons I never bothered to touch HC. Then again, I stopped at like level 40 on my first character when I realized how mind numbingly boring this game was, even playing it with friends it made more sense for us to just log on WoW/DotA where something actually happened. Perhaps HC would be fun if Blizzards servers were reliable in any way shape or form, since it would actually require you to pay attention. Sort of, it'd mainly just be a massive gear grind since skill in Diablo is like skill in doing dishes, you might get it done a few seconds faster but it doesn't really exist.

Quote Originally Posted by Rucati View Post
    He isn't going to believe you, just so you know.

Anyway, that does suck and it's one of the reasons I never bothered to touch HC. Then again, I stopped at like level 40 on my first character when I realized how mind numbingly boring this game was, even playing it with friends it made more sense for us to just log on WoW/DotA where something actually happened. Perhaps HC would be fun if Blizzards servers were reliable in any way shape or form, since it would actually require you to pay attention. Sort of, it'd mainly just be a massive gear grind since skill in Diablo is like skill in doing dishes, you might get it done a few seconds faster but it doesn't really exist.
    Its like I said it sucks that the Ps3 is getting the version that the PC should have had.

I may pick it up because I always wanted to play a half Decent ARPG on consoles but it will be able a huge price drop.

only thing I personally feel D3 did right in my book was bashing stuff in the face can be fun whenever your bored but that is a story for a different day.

Ontopic: I think the highest max level I got in HC was like level 10 and I said fuck it because the person who was going to level with me stopped playing and I just couldn't be asked to do with any lag spikes that mite ruin many hours I put into the toon.

Losing a HC toon because I fucked up I'm ok with but losing one because blizzard decided to make D3"PC" Online Only is just bullshit.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-06-02 at 09:07 AM.

Dude its BenBos so nothing negative can be said about D3 or Blizzard on this site or he will shoot it down with his fail logic.

Even tho many people have proved him wrong "like you just did" many times over.

He has been banned many times for the flaming he dose in each thread as well.
    So he is a <Insert insult that is a very harsh, but not harsh enough for an infraction> and i should ignore him. Got it
    Last edited by Zogarth; 2013-06-02 at 09:12 AM.

So me - who never experienced a lost connection - along with tens of thousands of other hardcore players have access to "special" Blizzard servers then ?

I mean, how much idiotic can one be ? If Blizzard servers were the cause ... Then All players would loose connections wouldn't it ?

Even a 4 year old child would understand this ...

Or how moronic some people think about Blizz.
    Last edited by BenBos; 2013-06-02 at 09:13 AM.

So me - who never experienced a lost connection.
    Just because you have not had this problem dose not mean the problem is not there.

Also
    - along with tens of thousands of other hardcore players have access to "special" Blizzard servers then
    This is something you can not prove its just a clam you are making.

Just because someone has got a level 100 paragon in HC dose not mean they have not had lag spikes.

Once more ill say it again know what your talking about before speaking.

You have been proven wrong a few times already in this thread by me and others and yet you keep going.

Its getting to a point where all your doing is flaming and ill just keep reporting you.
    Last edited by Jtbrig7390; 2013-06-02 at 09:12 AM.

Just because you have not had this problem dose not mean the problem is not there.

Also This is something you can not prove its just a clam you are making.

Just because someone has got a level 100 paragon in HC dose not mean they have not had lag spikes.

Once more ill say it again know what your talking about before speaking.

You have been proven wrong a few times already in this thread by me and others and yet you keep going.

Its getting to a point where all your doing is flaming and ill just keep reporting you.
    Proven wrong ?

By stating that PC games are copied all over the place and cracked upon release? So a server based game is better protected ?

You are the one Assaulting me in person because you were owned - like always.

Bad loser and a common technique of Blizzard bashers in here.

As seen every time.

Proven wrong ?

By stating that PC games are copied all over the place and cracked upon release? So a server based game is better protected ?

As seen every time.
    What in the flying fuck are you talking about now???????? I do believe this is what I said.

Also prove to me those thousands of people who did get paragon 100 didn't lag at all....wait you can't so your just pulling more shit from your ass to try to white knight blizzard and personally I don't care if I get infracted for it.

I am really tired of seeing you in each D3 thread white knighting blizzard because in your eyes they can't do no wrong and its always the players fault.

Once more to be clear there is a HUGE ass difference in FPS lag and Network Lag.

Fuck I built my computer only for 250$ and it runs D3 and other games just fine. So as I said you got no fucken clue what your talking about when it comes to D3 or Computers for that matter.
    And

Its like I said it sucks that the Ps3 is getting the version that the PC should have had.

I may pick it up because I always wanted to play a half Decent ARPG on consoles but it will be able a huge price drop.

only thing I personally feel D3 did right in my book was bashing stuff in the face can be fun whenever your bored but that is a story for a different day.

Ontopic: I think the highest max level I got in HC was like level 10 and I said fuck it because the person who was going to level with me stopped playing and I just couldn't be asked to do with any lag spikes that mite ruin many hours I put into the toon.

Losing a HC toon because I fucked up I'm ok with but losing one because blizzard decided to make D3"PC" Online Only is just bullshit.

Proven wrong ?

As seen every time.
    Funny Skyrim is a game that is extremely easy to crack, and yet it has been on top 20 sellers on steam ever since release (11.11.11). And that game was a huge sucess. D3 sold a lot because it was made by Blizzard and because a lot of people were looking forward to it after D2. Also that Blizzard promotion thing also gave it over a milion sales, most likely leading to friends of this million to also buy the game.

And you have not really owned him in any way. He is argumenting for online DRM to not give the game any value at all. Which is true. It is anti-consumer, and it has handicapped the game a lot by giving lag, and servers that are down. Also one of the worst releases of a game, in gaming history.

Isn't playing online by yourself fun. It's a wonder the concept hasn't taken off yet.

Quote Originally Posted by Thelxi View Post
    Isn't playing online by yourself fun. It's a wonder the concept hasn't taken off yet.
    There is a huge difference in playing Always Online game by yourself and a Offline Game by yourself.

Take a wild guess what the difference is ill give you the Hint. First word of what it requires starts with a I the other Word Starts with a S and both of these items can fuck up.

Simcity and the release and current state proves this.

Remember how D3 Required Online so it would stop item/gold dupping and all that.....

And how many days was the AH down for this time because of the item/gold dupping.

Deleted
    Okay guys, this thread has devolved into a war zone, let's get it back on track please. No more personal comments/insults and try to post calmly and on topic.

There is a huge difference in playing Always Online game by yourself and a Offline Game by yourself.

Take a wild guess what the difference is ill give you the Hint. First word of what it requires starts with a I the other Word Starts with a S and both of these items can fuck up.

Simcity and the release and current state proves this.
    Psst, he was using heavy sarcasm

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Okay guys, this thread has devolved into a war zone, let's get it back on track please. No more personal comments/insults and try to post calmly and on topic.
    Well you just banned BenBos so the thread should go in a better direction now

Quote Originally Posted by Shamanic View Post
    Eye Eye caption

by the way your comment was offtopic :P

Exactly this. People buy shitty computers and have ditto wireless (!) connections.

If THOUSANDS UPUON THOUSANDS reach higher Paragon levels in hardcore, it is obvious Blizzard servers are not the cause or else nobody would even reach 60.

Lag is lag and when you know that there can be lag which will kill you, you change the way you play to counter that.

Lost my first HC character in act 1 hell due to slow loading of the level. I entered a cave and when it was loaded I was already killed by an elite pack that was right at the entrance.

To counter that I bought a SSD and don't go into caves and dungeons anymore if I don't have to. Second character died in act 2 normal because of lag. Kited an elite pack and had a little lag spike and an exploding flower killed me. Couldn't do anything about it and it was probably my fault for rushing as fast as possible through the acts to continue where I died with my first character.

To counter lag spikes I again changed the way I play and play more defensively. Lots and lots of stamina and grind some levels. My demon hunter has so much stamina that he can survive 2 hits from Belial. Also I use the paladin as follower for his healing and greater survivability.

Also as a tip for everyone who wants to do a HC character. Start a witchdoctor. They have a passive that when you die, you get reborn immediately and run away to heal yourself and all. It's almost unfair that you're allowed to die once in a while as a witchdoctor and do good damage with shitty gear combined with good cc and your pets that also do a good amount of damage and protect you.