Page 7 of 14 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Friends guildmate on US-Andorhal Lemaindemort spent 32k on one and got Invincible's reins from it. So lucky.
    Tauren are the only race that produce the proper sound effects when you use the '/moo' emote.
    /moo'ing since the beginning of march 2004 in the closed World of Warcraft beta.
    Taurens>Gnomes>Trolls>Orcs>Worgens.
    Druid>Shaman>Rogue>Mage.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    You say you got the drake of the south wind, but then in your chat box it says "Trisfal Batling has been added to your journal"
    Edit: Nvm, I see that you bought both heh
    Still, if you grab the bag, and then take the mount out of it, like he did, it would say "you receive loot: Reign of the Drake of the South Wind"

Spent 125k out of my 126k for it and got Tier 15 PVP Alliance Cloth Wrists as Alliance Paladin.

http://imgur.com/TP1vELc
    That guy (>'.')>

WoW Cinematics : WotLK>WoD=MoP>Vanilla=Cataclysm>TBC

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Deepsidedj View Post
    Spent 125k out of my 126k for it and got Tier 15 PVP Alliance Cloth Wrists as Alliance Paladin.
    http://imgur.com/TP1vELc
    Why would you spend more than 99% of your gold one something like the containers?
    Chances that you don't receive anything useful are way too high :/

Bought one for 50k last night, got the Vitreous Stone Drake mount (Stonecore)

Deleted
    I like the idea of these but I'd never buy one, not when I have invincible/mimirons head on farm which is only lacking a drop!

The BMAH should have a feature that lists how much these go for and what was in them after they're purchased. Don't list who bought them, that's just mean, but the other bits would be amusing at least.

Spent 8k on one the week 5.3 went live and got a Heroic Healy Ring for my HPaladin. Ended up being a pretty good buy for that, however, I still only big less than 10k. Being a "medium" pop server there are rarely any bids anywho.

Quote Originally Posted by Hamanis View Post
    Spent 8k on one the week 5.3 went live and got a Heroic Healy Ring for my HPaladin. Ended up being a pretty good buy for that, however, I still only big less than 10k. Being a "medium" pop server there are rarely any bids anywho.
    Wtb being on your server. Constantly goes for over 40k, depending on if a 2nd person wants it or not

Quote Originally Posted by Destard View Post
    anyone tested if you can open it and reclose without actually looting the item? containers reset on almost every major patch and it's worth their 50k+ if you can reset the loot on every patch and loot it only when there's something good inside (mounts)
    Okay, I got my hands on a bag today and yes, you can open the bag withput looting it.

can anybody confirm that bags reset on major patches?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyranitar View Post
    Okay, I got my hands on a bag today and yes, you can open the bag withput looting it.

can anybody confirm that bags reset on major patches?
    What did you get today?

iLVL 535 Int Leather on my DK...

I really hope somebody can confirm bags reset on major patches...

10+ Year Old Account
    All these horror stories make me wonder why anyone would buy it. Not for 50k+ gold...

What do people mean with bag reset on patches? Isn't it just generating something when you open it?

Item would be generated inside the box when the box itself is generated.
    I think they mean when a new patch comes out, the items in the box have a chance to be new patch stuff too

Purchased two:

Box 1: 35k, Tirisfal Batling pet....lolololol already had it
    Box 2: 10k, Drake from stonecore....lolololol already had it

Quote Originally Posted by I Knew It View Post
    Doesnt the description state that its an unclaimed item from the BMAH and is therefore something sombody bid on and never claimed.

Going with that logic it will never be anything good, who bids and wins Invincible and doesnt go claim it? Nobody, thats who.
    Thats hardly the truth though. Much rather it just states that but gives u any random bmah item.

On my realm they are about 5k, no one seems to buy them.

Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    Thats hardly the truth though. Much rather it just states that but gives u any random bmah item.

On my realm they are about 5k, no one seems to buy them.
    damn, I'd buy all of them. for 5k it just must be worth it

Quote Originally Posted by Sidone View Post
    What do people mean with bag reset on patches? Isn't it just generating something when you open it?
    With bags from certain events which have a chance to drop items people would check them then not loot them if they didn't have anything they wanted. Upon next patch the loot in these bags would reset to another random item.

Last I recall people were being banned for this as they were exploiting game mechanics, so I wouldn't bother.