Page 40 of 41 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    It's funny, after this and all the Xbone announcements, it's cute watching these companies commit corporate suicide.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    This idea will be either very successful of flop so badly that seismographs around the world will feel it flop.. The loot system chosen for this new mode may be the deciding factor as most know now how much of a pain in the rear it can be to get gear from LFR now (even with the new much touted bad luck roll system)..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2013-06-08 at 06:23 AM.

Deleted
    Wait, I don't understand, separate lockout and three difficulties? Does that mean flex lfr, flex normal and flex heroic? I get the latter two but flex lfr??

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xingu View Post
    Wait, I don't understand, separate lockout and three difficulties? Does that mean flex lfr, flex normal and flex heroic? I get the latter two but flex lfr??
    It's just "LFR Plus", that you need to form your own groups to do instead of the system match-making for you.

So if you are nuts, or just have a lot of free time, you can do LFR, then assemble a raid to do Flex, then do normal with your guild.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SodiumChloride View Post
    It's just "LFR Plus", that you need to form your own groups to do instead of the system match-making for you.

So if you are nuts, or just have a lot of free time, you can do LFR, then assemble a raid to do Flex, then do normal with your guild.
    Maybe coin a new acronym LFSR = Looking For Server Raid lol.. But yeah true in having lots of free time or be a masochist to want to do LFR, LFSR and then Normal/Heroic.. Heck I can't even be bothered to queue for LFR as it is just finding WoW is becoming meh for me now, realized life is too short to worry about it..

Not sure what it is about WoW now but yeah I am slowly going the I don't care about it anymore route..
    Last edited by grexly75; 2013-06-08 at 06:59 AM.

Deleted
    We want to get back Ulduar raid style 10/25 and if we want we will kill on hard mode style...
    6 raid level about the same raid? Are you on weed?
    One more lost sub! You are killing the raiding guilds... This is not on MMO nowadays...
    After the "mass summ" spell remove you are on the fuuu... wrong path...
    I have got characters on 3 realms, and only 4 25raider guilds are exists on these...
    Now 10raider guilds will be removed too...

And yes, they are not reading forums, because they see this was a crap idea and need to rethink the whole RF/normal/hc raid system...

My best thing what the GMs speak: "IF you haven't got enough time to play wow, don't play it."

Is it a pain for the blizzard to nerf the normal bosses? I always check the wowprogress about the normal raiders progress... After 7 weeks in ToT only 32% of the raider guilds could reach the 3rd boss... WTF?
    Compare the boss mechanics with the BC raids and you will see why...
    Last edited by mmocfd328e0b6e; 2013-06-08 at 09:16 AM.

Deleted
    Yet another ilvl and mode difficulty too the same content.... yawn.
    Getting a bit like diabolo with its mutliple difficulty settings of what is essentially the same dam thing.
    If they want to bring friends family or wte ever closer together that alone should be the reason to want to do this, IF people want to.
    Why oh why add another ilvl category??
    Just make it lfr ilvl or normal and be done with it.

Deleted
    If we could raid with 7 or 8 people this change would have been huge - this is kinda meh.

I like the idea but this is still an insult to regular raiders that struggle with regular content that should not be as difficult as it is. There is Heroic for people that want hard content.

Blizzard has dropped the ball on this. We have LFR already. We don't need an LFR Sr. Blizzard has failed the regular raiding community that just want to do normals.

10+ Year Old Account
    But what if you have 27 people that want to raid,what then?

Quote Originally Posted by Wayne25uk View Post
    But what if you have 27 people that want to raid,what then?
    Do 25 normal, sub 2 people where necessary
    Do 2 Flex, 13 and 14

Great idea. Would have loved to see this when I played.

It's optional. Why so much hatred?? If you don't like the idea you don't have to participate in it. I say bring it on...and maybe pugs will start happening again... LF healer

Quote Originally Posted by Scram View Post
    It's optional. Why so much hatred?? If you don't like the idea you don't have to participate in it. I say bring it on...and maybe pugs will start happening again... LF healer
    no such thing as optional in WoW when optional things help you progress faster.

Dailies are optional, raiding is optional, tradeskilling is optional.. what ISNT optional by your logic?
    Free-To-Play is the future.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Teucer View Post
    Do 25 normal, sub 2 people where necessary
    Do 2 Flex, 13 and 14

Quote Originally Posted by Xingu View Post
    Don't forget Funk Flex!

Deleted
    maby pugs will start happening again? i dont know whats ur server but on mine u cant log in and see trade chat without a pug group being on the makes

The Patient
    15+ Year Old Account
    Funny, I suggested that idea about 1 month ago on the EU forum: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/forum/topic/7426874735.

Now I wonder if they already had this planned, or used the idea...

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not against Flex Raid because I don't want players to experience the content. I am against it because a) it is yet another tier of difficulty that once introduced will never go away (a la CRZ); and b) used as a second excuse by Blizzard to keep Normals way above their original level of difficulty prior to Mists of Pandaria.
    Alayea - Enhance/Resto (Main) Lithala - BM Gekkani - Holy/Shadow
    Mathrie - Fury/Prot Mayae - Resto/Bal Elita - Frost/Blood
    Chrystie - Frost Draika - Combat Ioreth - Ret/Prot
    Vexbolt - Destruction Yin - WW/MW Yolis
    Urwenn

ugh, more ilvls to work with. I'm betting that LFR gear upgraded will surpass this gear BUT at least it will help a Normal raiding guild that isn't able to drop a boss get better gear to help.