Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sil View Post
    Haha WoW stopped doing badass things ages ago. Don't count on cool names that the large public can't even pronounce.
    It will be some fluffy new panda island.

Mark my words.
    I'll mark your words and be ready to prove you wrong when the news comes.

I'm all about dreadlords and a demon expansion but as much as I hate to say it, I don't see Demon Hunters ever fitting into WoW without greatly overlapping existing classes. I think they went too far in that direction with Warlock's Demonology once they introduced Metamorphosis and Immolation Aura.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    Every expansion is arguably an old god expansion, and there always seem to be naga.
    No, no expansion can be argued that they were a old god expansion. And so what if there always seems to be naga? There's always demons.

Quote Originally Posted by Wazooty View Post
    I could see her as a secondary story amongst the legions, but it's seem quite frankly boring to have a sea based/old god expansion considering we sorta just had one.
    You're not quite getting it. She would NOT be with the Legion. Get that thought out of your head.
    And we did not have a "sea based/old god expansion". We had a expansion with 1 underwater zone (or 3, whichever way you want to see it) with Naga and we fault minions of Old gods. That's it.
    Goodbye-Forever-MMO-Champ
    Quote Originally Posted by HighlordJohnstone View Post
    Alleria's whispers start climaxing

What's with all the fascination with Xoroth and Argus? The Burning Legion burns these planets to crisps, then leaves. There's no reason for them to stay when they can just do all their logistical work in the Nether.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Talen View Post
    Not going to happen. And even if HElves went to the Alliance as a cheap race, the Horde wouldn't get Ogres; they'd get an Alliance crossover race as well....likely NElfs.

Not going to happen as a standalone class.

Likely 5.

Again....unlikely. A revamp didn't go down too well in Cataclysm, Outland doesn't need it as much as Vanilla did, 3 levels is too few by itself and risks the disconnect feel of cataclysm.

EJL
    What makes High Elves "cheap"?

And what would lead you to believe Horde would not get Ogres when they are already a part of the Horde?

And why would you pick Night Elves given the rather bloody war going on between orcs and Night Elves for the past thousands of years?

None of what you are saying is making any sense.

I don't want Illidan to come back. Ever. For any reason.

It's like hamfisting a BS story that Hamlet didn't actually die, Romeo & Juliet were just faking it, etc, etc.

Illidan's the only well done tragic hero in WoW. I'd rather Blizzard not bork it up just so the fan can drool over him some more.

I've been hoping for a visit to the Natherezim homeworld forever. The dreadlords are the most interesting race in Warcraft to me. I don't give a crap about Illidan coming back or not, Blizzard can do whatever they like with him, but Xoroth should be awesome. After all, wasn't it the dreadlords that made Sargeras lose his marbles in the first place?

Quote Originally Posted by chrisisvacant View Post

And why would you pick Night Elves given the rather bloody war going on between orcs and Night Elves for the past thousands of years?
    NEs haven't known what an orc was for more than 30 years or so. There's been no war with orcs for thousands of years with the NEs. (Well, the altered history of War of the Ancients and Brox means they had indeed seen an orc 10,000 years ago, but other than that....)

---------- Post added 2013-06-09 at 11:00 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Herecius View Post
    I've been hoping for a visit to the Natherezim homeworld forever. The dreadlords are the most interesting race in Warcraft to me. I don't give a crap about Illidan coming back or not, Blizzard can do whatever they like with him, but Xoroth should be awesome. After all, wasn't it the dreadlords that made Sargeras lose his marbles in the first place?
    Originally it was the Eredar that made him lose his marbles. That was retconned.

The source of his perspective change has thus been left unaddressed, though I'm sure Metzen will link it back to Old Gods somehow. >_o

Quote Originally Posted by ro9ue View Post
    I bet the next expansion will be burning legion and I wouldn't bet against me...

I'm always on the winning side.
    For me this vision of den Black Prince was 100% clear that you are right and the next expansion is Burning Crusade Part 2.

I hope this time we kill Kil'Jaeden and I hope we will find a way to visit Argus and force Sargeras to flee (no you can't kill him now - come back with level 200 or so ).
    Last edited by Kryos; 2013-06-09 at 11:22 AM.
    Atoms are liars, they make up everything!

Quote Originally Posted by Faroth View Post
    Originally it was the Eredar that made him lose his marbles. That was retconned.

The source of his perspective change has thus been left unaddressed, though I'm sure Metzen will link it back to Old Gods somehow. >_o
    Oh right, the Eredar. WELL. Either way. I still find the dreadlords to be awesome. Very nearly unkillable, except on their own homeworld or via very powerful magical obliteration, and all of them every bit as deceitful and devious as Kil'Jaeden in their machinations? Way more interesting than just a mass brute force invasion of demons.

I wouldn't see Tichondrious as the primary enemy though, I find it more likely that we'll be up against some 'unknown' dreadlords that we've never met in Warcraft canon before, who are higher up on the heirarchy than Tich ever was, as well as Kil'Jaeden himself, whom I imagine has quite a fondness for the dreadlords, given his own nickname 'the Deceiver.'