CRZs dont work for both factions?

So recently I decided to go back to Horde. I made a character on my same server and upon heading to Orgrimmar for the first time I noticed theres no one outside dueling like there is on every other server. At first I was like OK thats because this is a high population server that is 99% alliance. But at the same time Goldshire is always full of people even from other servers. Im confused because I thought CRZs were to allow people on dead servers or factions the opportunity to see other players as they level. So why does the alliance side always have CRZs even though like I said Im already on a high pop server thats dominated by alliance yet the severely dead horde side has no CRZs? I have yet to see another Horde while questing even from other servers yet when I make an alliance character theres people from other servers everywhere.

10+ Year Old Account
    umm...is b/c of the new patch.they remove crz outside org for lvl 90.

Quote Originally Posted by yunito View Post
    well damn..where do the Horde hang out now?

WHY?! WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?!

It's like they go out of their way to remove the good parts of CRZ while making the bad parts worse (for low pop realms).
    Quote Originally Posted by High Overlord Saurfang
    "I am he who watches they. I am the fist of retribution. That which does quell the recalcitrant. Dare you defy the Warchief? Dare you face my merciless judgement?"
    i7-6700 @2.8GHz | Nvidia GTX 960M | 16GB DDR4-2400MHz | 1 TB Toshiba SSD| Dell XPS 15

Quote Originally Posted by Flaks View Post
    WHY?! WHY WOULD THEY DO THIS?!

It's like they go out of their way to remove the good parts of CRZ while making the bad parts worse (for low pop realms).
    I'd say it's due to the questing that takes place in Durotar. Once 5.4 hits it shouldn't be an issue.

Actually I believe it will still be going on past 5.4. Maybe 6.0 will fix it but until then you can hang out outside undercity maybe?

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't think it's that they removed CRZ in the zone, just that there's enough people in Durotar to stop it from activating. I still get CRZ people in my Rebellion areas.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    I don't think it's that they removed CRZ in the zone, just that there's enough people in Durotar to stop it from activating. I still get CRZ people in my Rebellion areas.
    Yes this is most likely the case. Barrens has CRZ ppl on low pop servers.

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Actually I believe it will still be going on past 5.4. Maybe 6.0 will fix it but until then you can hang out outside undercity maybe?
    Yeah I imagine that the Battlefield: Barrens thing will continue until at least the next expansion pre-patch.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by NSrm View Post
    Yes this is most likely the case. Barrens has CRZ ppl on low pop servers.
    NO it has not - like pandaria/IoT/Barrens all new Zones dont have crz cause blizzard are to chicken :-P
    But ofc you can inv realid thus seeing people from other realms....

It does work. On my main (Ally Warrior), one of the 1st things I did on CRZ was have my sister (Horde pally, difff server) meet me to duel, mostly just for the sake of having our diff server toons "meet" for the 1st time.
    You must show no mercy, Nor have any belief whatsoever in how others judge you: For your greatness will silence them all!
    -Warrior Wisdom