Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    I hit rank 10 on my 490 elemental shaman a few days ago. As others have mentioned, disruptron was the worst until you figure out his safe spots and it becomes quite easy. That fight had some really annoying bugs.

Grounding totem still worked on Ahoo'ru when I tried it, simply put it down as soon as they spawn and don't move.

Speaking from an enh point of view (granted i had ilvl 525 when i beat the rank 8+9 bosses and all card bosses except blingtron and red ooze as rng simply didn't give me those yet), disrupton pre 5.3 (without abusing levitate) spans the crown, followed by hexos, bear&lady, pinguin twins and the pala (in that order).
    Even tho Disrupton (in 510 ish gear died in 40sec on the kill, the fight is very rngy, where the bot runs and wheer lazers spawn makes a big diff, so i had like 8 wipes on this.
    Hexos took 3 attempts, refreshing mechanic if anoying. Once you get used to following the pattern as 1st prio it went down fast.
    Bear&Lady card boss, I was unaware of the "jump buff" so i just tried to get on the platform asap and burn the boss, took 3 tries with this strategy as I died to enrage sub 5% twice (more a case of me failing to land on the platform for like 40sec and ignoring the jump buff mechanic then anything else).
    Pinguin twins are mostly anoying due to them being thrown around when you melee and can 1 shot with peck. Prolly has more to do with me disliking constant target switching then actual difficulty to why they are in that list.
    Paladin took 5 attempts (no grounding abuse), but it'd have died in the 3rd if his heal didn't bug out (had him on 30% and interrupted his heal, but he started casting a new heal right after that i couldn't interrupt, got him back to 35% when enrage hit), also forgot to move from the orbs once, causing a wipe. 1 Wipe was caused by a angel bugging, it charged through the boss without removing a stack. Main difficulty here is the rng, where do the angels spawn relative to the floating lights and if you can activate 1 @ a time or multiple, killed it with 1 @ a time activation with a few seconds to spare, had multi activation on the 2 bug tries and the one where i simply forgot to move from the ring.

The other bosses where a disapointment, saw others struggle with nibbleh, only to 2 shot him (he got a stack @ the very start of the fight +/- 98%) and i still burned it to 40%, on the 2nd go it died in 30sec. Mignus Diggs was the definition of zerg, burned all totems down in little under 40sec and the dwarf pretty much dropped dead instantly.
    Blind hero seemed to be obsessed with attacking pets and he spend 35sec spamming his small area cleave on wolves and fire ele, didn't even bother moving out of the large aoe and he was down, could even have killed it without moving if all his cleaves where on me (burst mode with wolves+ancestral guidance and using shamanistic rage + shift after with maelstroms used on self heals would be enough to facetank him)

The raptor gloves boss was fun as it brought a new style of fighting.

The hand boss felt like a joke, you pick 1 of 3 options, it tells you that you lose, throws some paper around that does less then 50% of your hp throughout the fight if you hadn't healed and the boss falls over dead.

Quote Originally Posted by Blindlad View Post
    Does anyone has any aproximation on how long does it take to level a pet team to beat doopy, and what pets are best for that? That is the only thing left for me too =/
    Took me most of a day from 1. I levelled a flying up and I used the northrend vulture grind spot where I caught 2 of the vultures. Killed with a lvl 24 phoenix hatching (you should choose a non-aquatic weak pet with flying spells tbh), level 21 common vulture and level 20 rare vulture. Took a few tries but you just spam those flying moves and especially fly can hit for 400+ from those level 20 vultures.

@Sengiratolom I'm surprised you found so many bosses harder than mingus diggs, especially penguin twins given they only have 4 mill hp each. I was also unaware of this "jump buff" too though. Also disruptron laser beams only have 1 or 2 patterns iirc. The hand boss is harder if he does scissors, most of the time, and I'm amazed that you can sustain 400k~ dps over a minute.. although maybe you had buffs going in.
    Quote Originally Posted by Endus View Post
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

With EM-PE, enhancement can do sickening burst, pair that with ToT trinkets= everything is active on pull. Flask and food active, prepot, FE, wolves, use stormlash when boss becomes attackable, ss, asc-EM-hero and dps normaly.

With that combo and raidbuffs my starting burst was between 650k and 845k on durumu, with the 845k one being a lucky procchain. And ofc that includes banner and shattering. 700k ish openings in raids aren't rare.

With the same procedure, minus the banner and shattering, 600k ish pulls on brawlers are doable, averaging to about 420k on the fights (as they dont live long enough for the dps to drop further).

To compare (granted it was in 530 gear then) i defeated the cloak-challenge boss (30m hp, stops fighting @ like 1.5%) in 74seconds, just short of being 400k dps (399324).

For fights that last less then 3 min, removing the fire ele glyph is a bonus, and as brawlers has a 2min limit to begin with you might aswell have your pet fight as long as possible.

With glyphed fire ele, the prepot+ all cds fire ele does like 7.3m damage on its own.

I gues with bis gear, an enh shaman can reach 1m dps openings, this game is plain redicilous at times.

Deleted
    All special bosses on Rank 8 were pretty tough when i was like 488ilvl. Especially Millhouse RNGfest was frustrating.
    5.4 bosses are really easy if you are geared. Hexos take me like 5 tries and Ahooru (the very last boss) like 10 tries.

Deleted
    Just died on Nibbleh with 497 gear and 600k HP left... Damn you snake!

And Grounding doesn't work anymore apparently. Got fixed.

I am aware of all that, I also do 800k+ burst at start of durumu sometimes, and we don't have banner. My gear is lower and I don't have a meta, but it shouldn't make that much a difference. I also don't get why you'd flask and food bosses you're killing on 40 seconds but I guess it helps a lot. I did these bosses with no buffs or food and mingus took a couple tries and over 1min 30.
    which is kind of like saying "of COURSE you can't see the unicorns, unicorns are invisible, silly."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    I wish the brawler's guild content was completely solo and instanced, so there was no wait and people around.
    I would try to but I couldn't disagree with this more. On my server (Draenor EU) this has built a small community that hangs around and chats. Also, when I rerolled shaman this was the perfect place to learn and to speak to and/or watch experienced Shamans do PVE. I actually think we need more stuff that let's people hang around together and not less.

Quote Originally Posted by Brewid View Post
    I would try to but I couldn't disagree with this more. On my server (Draenor EU) this has built a small community that hangs around and chats. Also, when I rerolled shaman this was the perfect place to learn and to speak to and/or watch experienced Shamans do PVE. I actually think we need more stuff that let's people hang around together and not less.
    it would be somewhat fine if it wasnt CRZd, but Im not gonna sit in 40 minute que with 25 random people ahead of me, (some even on a troll level just prolonging que, like holy palas dooing whooping 1.2M damage, but healing until the enrage, what the fuck?) meanwhile Im unable to do anything else BUT stand there. no scenarios, no AH, no dailys, nothing. thanks but no thanks. Thank god for short queues at 3 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    got like 380 ilevel....everything hurts in the brawlers guild :S only on rank5 (((

Deleted
    Seriously, Nibbleh is such stupid, buggy snake. It grows for no reason whatsoever.

Quote Originally Posted by Raiju View Post
    I am aware of all that, I also do 800k+ burst at start of durumu sometimes, and we don't have banner. My gear is lower and I don't have a meta, but it shouldn't make that much a difference. I also don't get why you'd flask and food bosses you're killing on 40 seconds but I guess it helps a lot. I did these bosses with no buffs or food and mingus took a couple tries and over 1min 30.
    The bosses are kill-able without flask/food, no doubt, but as i did the rank 8 and 9 bosses in 1 day, as well as most of the card ones, i wanted to waste as little as possible time, hence why i used the flask and some1 in the buffgroup was kind enough to drop feasts every now and then.

Mignus difficulty is in the stacking buff, the solution is outbursting the fight so it doesn't even stack to amounts forcing you to heal, or to outheal the dmg, or to alternate between totems if those other 2 aren't an option. Being buffed to the teeth removed the "gets more difficult over time" thing as the totems combined didn't even do my full health in dmg as they simply didn't last long enough to do so. This is probably why mignus is seen as hard by most, because they don't achieve the outburst option and have to do one of the other 2 strategies.

Queue length differs a lot, especially when crz is active, sometimes i was 9th in que, so depending on how well those others did, the hero debuff did or did not reset. Higher dps= less time in which you can do mistakes= lower chance to fail. Side effect is that the quest got shorter (lets say hero saved 20-30sec per kill of the ranked ones) aswell as lower rank participants stopping their own fight progress and watch bosses being zerged down.

There is a downside to burst in the card boss section tho, dr boom has a health % based stun, due to the high burst i was being chain stunned and unable to disable any explosives, luckily my pets killed him just before i died from the chain reaction that the boss had laid down= got "victory" credit the same moment i got blasted to smithereens by his bombs.

Deleted
    Ahoo'ru is screwing me over, cant seem to beat him, but now I hear I can glyph grounding totem I will try that and come back later

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Blindlad View Post
    Does anyone has any aproximation on how long does it take to level a pet team to beat doopy, and what pets are best for that? That is the only thing left for me too =/
    Only took a few hours, caught a coakroach pet and used his lvl 20 skill (kills anyone in the field after 20 rounds) and then i just spam healed myself with my other pets, 1 shot it.

Quote Originally Posted by Arayaa View Post
    I hit rank 10 on my 490 elemental shaman a few days ago. As others have mentioned, disruptron was the worst until you figure out his safe spots and it becomes quite easy. That fight had some really annoying bugs.

Grounding totem still worked on Ahoo'ru when I tried it, simply put it down as soon as they spawn and don't move.
    This did not work for me. I put down Grounding Totem and didn't move at all. I had all 13 stacks and instantly died. I've also moved out and hit 1 or 2 and always get the DoT. And yes, I did have actually have it glyphed.

Thunderstorm is also rubbish because it always puts him against a wall and makes the first phase more obnoxious.

Also, Glyph of Shamanistic Rage does not get rid of the DoT.
    Last edited by Taalyn; 2013-06-09 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rahdik View Post
    This did not work for me. I put down Grounding Totem and didn't move at all. I had all 13 stacks and instantly died. I've also moved out and hit 1 or 2 and always get the DoT. And yes, I did have actually have it glyphed.

Thunderstorm is also rubbish because it always puts him against a wall and makes the first phase more obnoxious.

Also, Glyph of Shamanistic Rage does not get rid of the DoT.

they fixed glyphed grounding totem.

Honestly, beeing able to reflect a dot that clears 3mill hp of his health sounded wrong to begin with, you're gonna have to do it like anyone else who can't reflect after Blizzard fixed it.

I managed to burst him down without grounding, it's really not hat bad, just ghost wolf into all 3 angels, then start to CL them down, I used spiritwalkers grace while doing it, so I could repositionthem, use tidyplates or the like to check their health and try to get all 3 to charge at the same time, you should get into p2 with more than 1 min left when you master it, which is more than enough to knock off 10m hp without grounding totem, my ilvl is 502

I finally got him after a handful of 1% wipes. I went back and forth between echo and em and eb and pe. It was all relatively equal but the kill waswith echo and eb

Went through rank 1 through 6 in the first night one shotting them all and not needing cooldowns, died to gg engineering a few times so I called it a night (didn't know about the rockets hurting themselves, wasn't looking up how to kill anything) finished rank seven the following night did hexos got him down to 200k on first try and just called it a night (short night less than an hour) came back the following night one shot all of rank 8 except for the last boss who didn't spawn until well over a minute into the fight so I hit enrage. I haven't tried any of rank 9 yet got kind of bored with it though i'll go back to it eventually. I was at 508 ilvl or maybe a little below that. The combination of all the cooldowns and going primal elementalist over elemental blast made the fights pretty trivial though I didn't burst anywhere near as much as the enhances in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by mmines View Post
    Went through rank 1 through 6 in the first night one shotting them all and not needing cooldowns, died to gg engineering a few times so I called it a night (didn't know about the rockets hurting themselves, wasn't looking up how to kill anything) finished rank seven the following night did hexos got him down to 200k on first try and just called it a night (short night less than an hour) came back the following night one shot all of rank 8 except for the last boss who didn't spawn until well over a minute into the fight so I hit enrage. I haven't tried any of rank 9 yet got kind of bored with it though i'll go back to it eventually. I was at 508 ilvl or maybe a little below that. The combination of all the cooldowns and going primal elementalist over elemental blast made the fights pretty trivial though I didn't burst anywhere near as much as the enhances in this thread.
    You also didn't do the fight people actually struggled on, namely disruptron.

^The first 7 ranks were intended for an ilevel under 500. While the first few ranks are easy almost regardless of ilevel, the first ranks were more fun at a lower ilevel. Ranks 8-9 currently are a lot easier then manastorm, disrupton, zen'shar and epicus. I felt like hexos may have been a more appropriate boss in rank 9, perhaps after ahoo'ru. I actually liked the ahoo'ru fight. Seems like the new gg, not incredibly hard but i've seen many brawlers hit a wall on ahoo'ru. All in all I loved the brawlers guild and am hoping for new challenging content in the future.