Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    chuunibyou recap movie in september.
    the film will be a compilation of the first television season — only as seen from the character Rikka's eyes and recontructed with new elements to make it interesting for the audience. (from ANN)
    I don't understand the point of recap movies when you can just watch the anime. I mean, I watched the Madoka recap movies because I really enjoyed Madoka and it was a rare chance to see anime on the big screen, but I would much rather have been watching new content than a condensed version of the anime.

With that said can't wait for the new Madoka film. I'm definitely catching it in theaters even if it means I have to drive two hours and go see it alone again. New content, and on the big screen. Double win.

Shingeki OST releases on the 28th of this month according to this site.

http://kisetsu-no-uta.com/shingeki-no-kyoji-release/

Thinking about pre ordering but I'm gonna shop around first. I haven't bought music in a long time but original sound tracks are my favorites and this one is really good.
    Last edited by Inner Universe; 2013-06-09 at 07:08 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I forgot Kanon had adult content...sudden breasts!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post
    I don't understand the point of recap movies when you can just watch the anime. I mean, I watched the Madoka recap movies because I really enjoyed Madoka and it was a rare chance to see anime on the big screen, but I would much rather have been watching new content than a condensed version of the anime.

With that said can't wait for the new Madoka film. I'm definitely catching it in theaters even if it means I have to drive two hours and go see it alone again. New content, and on the big screen. Double win.
    Well, I for one watched the recap of Nanoha with pleasure - both movies are done really well.Beautiful, modern animation from A to Z and all the fillers cut out made it absolutely worth the time.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Inner Universe View Post

Shingeki OST releases on the 28th of this month according to this site.

http://kisetsu-no-uta.com/shingeki-no-kyoji-release/

Thinking about pre ordering but I'm gonna shop around first. I haven't bought music in a long time but original sound tracks are my favorites and this one is really good.

there's money in it and that's the sole reason they should do it.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

gargantia w00t ledo wasnt the only human that landed on earth and the other one kinda took a different approach with his sect xD
    also i kinda liked how chamber argumented and well it was very true what he was saying

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

15+ Year Old Account
    Gargantia - Holy shit. The first half was slow, but the second half was amazing. That ending. Looks to be some humans that worship the Hideazue. Maybe not though, because it looked like the ship was lined with squid husks. Not sure what kind of cultists would decorate their things with the dead bodies of the thing they worship. Went back to the first episode, the Commander apparently was the guy who stayed back to give Ledo time to escape. Wonder how he is alive, or why he is with those guys.

Nyaruko - Kuuko is best girl, like always. Plus my favourite ED of the season again.

Aku no Hana - Pretty good episode, though I can't help but feel the drama is way overplayed. Also didn't realize they were in middle school, which sorta makes it worse. Saeki's character is the least believable. She is incredibly popular, so how is it exactly that Kasuga was the first one to give her attention? Somehow she is okay with Kasuga being a creepy weirdo, like wearing her gym clothes. I don't see how a real person would act that way. The rest of them are good. Kasuga is the kid who thinks he is superior or more intelligent than everyone else (loved how he admitted he didn't even understand flowers of evil), while Nakurmura is basically like Kasuga except much worse with (i assume) a worse upbringing, as well as being a complete outcast (unlike kasuga, who had some friends). Not sure what is going to happen next.

Besides current stuff, also watching Pyscho Pass and Shinsekai yori. Both of them are really amazing so far.
    Last edited by Sesto; 2013-06-10 at 12:28 AM.

Deleted
    What is that "disappeared into another dimension" reference to in Nyaruko? Right at the start, before the OP - I could swear I know, but just can not recall and it is driving me nuts.... :<

10+ Year Old Account
    You'd think after getting out of classes I'd be able to catch up on anime, but no. Games, friends, and camping have brought me to a backlog of 39 episodes on the current season. I don't know where to begin. D:

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    What is that "disappeared into another dimension" reference to in Nyaruko? Right at the start, before the OP - I could swear I know, but just can not recall and it is driving me nuts.... :<
    Vegeta in DBZ says "I'll make you dissapear.. into the next dimension!" like 30 times the entire anime, probably from that lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    You'd think after getting out of classes I'd be able to catch up on anime, but no. Games, friends, and camping have brought me to a backlog of 39 episodes on the current season. I don't know where to begin. D:
    I have a shameful 7 episode backlog on Valvrave. And not to mention I still need to watch Railgun s1.
    At least I went from Plat IV to Plat II (with promotion available) in LoL this week :D

i have backlog too but not because i didnt have the time xD still need to catch up on RDG Hayate Samurai and Nyarko ^^
    also this heat is killing me everything over 20°C is to hot for me
    p.s: i went vom p5 to p1 this week ;D

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

10+ Year Old Account
    backlog for me is oreimo with 8 episodes,photokano with 6,rdg with 8 and zettai with 6. not talking about the backlog from previous seasons and in between anime i started watching and never finished
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Two on Arata, 2 on Crime Edge, 5 on Karneval, 1 on Aiura, 1 on Chihaya, 2 on Haiyore, 1 on Hataraku, 4 on RDG, 4 on Yuyushiki, 1 on Date A Live, Hentai, Titan, Valvrave, and OreImo, 2 on Hayate, 3 on Zettai, 4 on Photokano, 1 on Azazel.

Holy shit this'll be fun catching up.

Deleted
    backlog for me is oreimo with 8 episodes,photokano with 6,rdg with 8 and zettai with 6. not talking about the backlog from previous seasons and in between anime i started watching and never finished
    Son.... I am disappoint.

Although, I admit I also have a yuyushiki backlog. Ah well, might it anyways.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    Son.... I am disappoint.

Although, I admit I also have a yuyushiki backlog. Ah well, might it anyways.
    work and LoL gets in the way of watching anime :3
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    i have backlog too but not because i didnt have the time xD still need to catch up on RDG Hayate Samurai and Nyarko ^^
    also this heat is killing me everything over 20°C is to hot for me
    p.s: i went vom p5 to p1 this week ;D
    Don't get me started on heat....My bedroom gets INCREDIBLY hot i swear it's been over 100 some days....Outside we've had it in the 60s-80s which to me is indeed hot...I swear it's bloody horrible...

Also dat Gargantia ending....

---------- Post added 2013-06-10 at 11:17 AM ----------

work and LoL gets in the way of watching anime :3
    Screw LoL go Rift LOL...Also while not on often Sorrior in LoL.

---------- Post added 2013-06-10 at 11:24 AM ----------

Two on Arata, 2 on Crime Edge, 5 on Karneval, 1 on Aiura, 1 on Chihaya, 2 on Haiyore, 1 on Hataraku, 4 on RDG, 4 on Yuyushiki, 1 on Date A Live, Hentai, Titan, Valvrave, and OreImo, 2 on Hayate, 3 on Zettai, 4 on Photokano, 1 on Azazel.

LOL i bet i got you ALL beat for catchup when i started..When i started this season Valvrave was up tp episode 6 or 7....

Sooo lets see watched 7 or so episoes of Valvrave ina day

a few days later i had seen all of Valvrave 2 of Samurai Bride...Was also playing alot of WoW...Buuuut i had picked up Dat a Live which i got caught up on in 1-2 days then there was Gargantia up to episode 8 i think in another day titan in one day as well up to episode 8-9 oooh and Majestic Prnce was also in a day....

Oh then when my friend came over i also managed to get in 4-5 of the remaining episodes of Inu x Boku..Oh and we also watched 3-4 episodes of Sword Art Online.

ive got like billions of animes to catch up uhhhhhh fml exams titans can wait right???
    http://oce.op.gg/summoner/userName=dw+soul+roc in oceanic now Lol

5172-1206-0622 pokemon FC Lets Battle!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Why do I play VNs...*wipes tear*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuo Heiwajima View Post
    Because 2D is the best.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuo Heiwajima View Post
    Which one?