Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiron View Post
    2p: Judgment gives 1 Holy Power
    They won't bring judging on cooldown back in the game.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pasture View Post
    They won't bring judging on cooldown back in the game.
    We sometimes use Crusader Strike now, why not Judgment. The only difference between J and CS is range (better for healers) and having spell hit (same).
    I don't think it would be worth using on cooldown, still situational - but I'd rather judge than go into melee and CS.
    Last edited by Thiron; 2013-06-11 at 09:52 AM.
    Old Gods made me do it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thiron View Post
    We sometimes use Crusader Strike now, why not Judgment. The only difference between J and CS is range (better for healers) and having spell hit (same).
    I don't think it would be worth using on cooldown, still situational - but I'd rather judge than go into melee and CS.
    Because they don't like us using crusader strike either. That is why they increased its mana cost on the MoP beta before it came out. They would definitely not give us judgment as a HP option given that it costs less mana, is range and is more likely to hit for us(it is affected by holy insight.). And it would be worth it to use on cooldown if they made it an option for HP generation for us.
    Last edited by Freia; 2013-06-11 at 10:44 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    Because they don't like us using crusader strike either. That is why they increased its mana cost on the MoP beta before it came out. They would definitely not give us judgment as a HP option given that it costs less mana, is range and is more likely to hit for us(it is affected by holy insight.). And it would be worth it to use on cooldown if they made it an option for HP generation for us.
    Mana cost of CS was not increased because they didn't like it but because it was too good.

We wouldn't ask for 4 sec HS CD if CS was as cheap as it was in beta.

PS. And yeah, Judge definately on CD if it were added as a tier bonus. No doubt.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Triage View Post
    I think these could be interchangeable in which is 2p or 4p:

A) Increase duration of Holy Avenger by 12 seconds.
    B) Healing your Beacon of Light Target also 50% of the healing done to X (amount to be determined) nearby party members (range to be determined).
    That would force people into taking HA.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doctorant View Post
    Mana cost of CS was not increased because they didn't like it but because it was too good.

We wouldn't ask for 4 sec HS CD if CS was as cheap as it was in beta.

PS. And yeah, Judge definately on CD if it were added as a tier bonus. No doubt.
    Yea they thought it was too good and they also flat out said they didn't want us relying on CS for HP generation and that we are balanced around HS, HR, and ToR for HP generation.
    Last edited by Freia; 2013-06-11 at 12:01 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by turskanaattori View Post
    That would force people into taking HA.
    True but HA is already better on most fights.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    2p: Judgements grants XX% mana return.
    4p: Consecrates (now available to Holy Paladins cd 15 secs) land beneath you, causing XXX amount of healing over 9 secs.
    You cared enough to post.

Deleted
    I dont think there will anything like reduced Mana or something like this. It will most likely be the last tier and mana is already no problem. I suspect something that adds some minor throughput.

Deleted
    Not sure if there should be made a new thread now that we know 1 of the 2 set bonuses but I decided to post it here (not sure why the 2set bonus is not listed).
    Item - Paladin T16 Holy 4P Bonus (New) Reduces the cooldown of Divine Favor by 45 sec. While Divine Favor is active, Mastery is increased by 1,500.
    I actually burst out in laughter when I saw this set bonus. There is no way im getting T16 4 set unless they add a 0 on that mastery increase or unless all 4 items has mastery anyways.

Take the shaman 4 set by comparison:
    Item - Shaman T16 Restoration 4P Bonus (New) Spiritwalker's Grace will also summon a spiritual version of yourself that will mimic all cast time targeted spells for 15 sec.
    It effectively turns their spiritwalkers grace into a guardian of ancient kings except the tooltip states no spell cap so with a 2 sec cast they could get off 7 extra heals. Oh and spiritwalkers grace is on a 2min cd as opposed to the 5min cd that goak is on.

Pit Lord
    10+ Year Old Account
    The 4 set is just gonna be more annoying for me than anything as I just use wings+favor together......oh well.

But really though, there doesn't seem to have been much thought gone into that set bonus, I mean its a 4 piece set bonus for heavens sake! It's like they thought of all the other classes bonuses first, and then had ours to think up just as the cafe was closing and thought "um......ye just lower the cd on favor by 45 secs and erm, oh what do pala's stack? mastery? ah yes well um, yeah.....lets make it increase that stat too while it's....oh darn the cafe's gonna close....quick!"

>>>While divine favor is active, your spells which generate a charge of Holy Power will now generate double the amount<<< would have been nice!

10+ Year Old Account
    ...I predict that'll get changed. It just seems like they ran out of ideas for us... understandable.
    I have eaten all the popcorn, I left none for anyone else.

Deleted
    Both set bonuses are pretty horrible.There is a medium chance depending on itemization we'll use 2 t16(on farm), but next to no chance we'll use 4 piece.

Quote Originally Posted by Aladya View Post
    Both set bonuses are pretty horrible.There is a medium chance depending on itemization we'll use 2 t16(on farm), but next to no chance we'll use 4 piece.
    The DF bonus doesn't look too bad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    The DF bonus doesn't look too bad.
    Compare it to the disc priest bonus. They get more than double the mastery buff+haste buff on a 1 minute cooldown while we get ours on a 2.15 minute cooldown. Ours is majorly underwhelming.

Quote Originally Posted by Freia View Post
    Compare it to the disc priest bonus. They get more than double the mastery buff+haste buff on a 1 minute cooldown while we get ours on a 2.15 minute cooldown. Ours is majorly underwhelming.
    Well yeah, but I expect both the Disc/Holy changes to get nerfed. Blizzard cannot make Atonement stronger than it already is. Their 4 set would effectively be: activate SS, spam Atonement/PW:S resulting in the Priest entirely ignoring SSs mechanics.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    Well yeah, but I expect both the Disc/Holy changes to get nerfed. Blizzard cannot make Atonement stronger than it already is. Their 4 set would effectively be: activate SS, spam Atonement/PW:S resulting in the Priest entirely ignoring SSs mechanics.
    Yea that is pretty much what I got out of it for the disc bonus.

That bonus is ridiculous. I miss T14 more and more by the day.
    "Quack, quack, Mr. Bond."

Our set bonus is honestly mediocre at best.
    What I find funny with this set bonus: They haven't addressed any of our concerns.
    So DF gives us 20% crit, 20% haste....every 2:15 minutes for 20 seconds.
    I currently raid with 5% haste, 15% crit (non raid buffed). I'd like to do some number checks later, but this in NO way can equal the output of the other healer set bonuses.
    The most ridiculous being shammy. I know they need love, but unless they limit the duplicated healing, then this is going to get out of hand.
    I wonder if it will stack with Ascendance, Ancestral Guidance and Echo of the Elements. It can be the douchiest 4 piece yet.

The druid 2 piece is strong since Ironbark has such a short CD now. They basically got half of our DF every minute for 12 seconds. Their 4 piece, I honestly can't say if it's strong or not (seems very strong, but I'm least familiar with my druid).

The priest 4 piece gives them 3500 mastery every minute...where we get 1500 mana every 2:15.

The monk set looks a little insane. 20% absorbs on their mastery spheres and a 20% chance for a free spell when you use ReM. Get the F out. The class with the least mana problems is getting free spells.

I honestly want to know what the F the developers are thinking. Do they want every holy paladin to just stop playing?

Deleted
    Why the Holy Paladin set bonuses are horrible.

1)2P: While Infusion of Light is up 10% more Holy Radiance healing.

Holy Radiance is roughly 15% of a Holy Paladin's healing(It's actually more like ~10%+ Illuminated Healing, I think saying 15% is fair enough).

A Holy Paladin will roughly crit with Holy Shock~50% of the time, this means that overall 1 in 4 Holy Radiances will have a 10% more healing buff. So the set bonus can say: Increases Holy Radiance healing by 2.5%.

So effectively the set bonus buffs 15% of our healing by 2.5% . The current 2P set bonus buffs Daybreak(3% of our healing) by 50%. The only reason we use the current 2p is because the Helm+Shoulders have the perfect spirit+mastery stats while the 2 offpieces(RNG Shoulders and Ji'kun Helm) do not.

The 2p set bonus is a 0.375% increase to overall healing. The current (very bad) 2p set bonus is a 1.5% increase to overall healing.

2) 4P Reduces the cooldown of Divine Favor by 45 sec. While Divine Favor is active, Mastery is increased by 1,500

Wowhead comparison of this tier.
    http://www.wowhead.com/compare?items....76700.0.0.0.2

Why would u want 1500 Mastery during Divine Favor? You could have it all the time just by not using tier pieces. In addition,most of the encounters you don't need Divine Favor on less then 3 minute cooldown. Even if you would, not having both DF and AV combined is another loss. I can give countless example on bosses with abilities on 1 minute cd which line up with DF, i can't think of one boss where i would want the 2 min 15 sec cd instead.

This set bonus is actually an hps loss given current gear.

This aren't tier bonuses for the last raid in an expansion. This is absolute junk.
    Last edited by mmoc5ef3a4fb0f; 2013-06-14 at 03:15 PM.