Page 3 of 174 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Skelington View Post
    No, she's real. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vQD1yJinzeQ
    Such a strange choice. Only Megaman looks good so far, and he'll probably be way more annoying than Snake or Pit.
    What villager looks amazing.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

15+ Year Old Account
    MEGAMAN

/10char

10+ Year Old Account
    Wii Fit Trainer would have been awesome as an assist trophy...but a character? I wouldn't care if this game was going to have a huge roster, but since it was said this game was going to cut back on the amount of characters I rather they put in more deserving/fan favorite choices.

Wait..I just watched that video for her. That actually seems like the greatest WTF character they could have ever added to the game besides maybe Dr. Kawashima' decapitated, floating, polygonal head from the Brain Age games. Still wish the game would have a huge roster so that other more deserving characters would fit in, but I actually love the goofiness of that character, cements my idea that this entry will be more silly and less serious then the last two, only wish she actually had a real name in the Wii Fit games. I can honestly say Nintendo surprised the fuck out of me, I thought I had thought of every character possible that could be a fighter and also represent a Nintendo series/game, I had never even in the slightest bit though of the Wii Fit games.

Also watched that discussion about the game, glad they are basing the characters after their regular video game designs and not just making them up for Smash Bros (like they did for Bowser and Pit). Also I am glad to see my theory about a Gerudo valley and system specific stages was true, however can anyone guess what that one 3DS stage shown was that had the giant spiked pillars coming out of the water? I am guessing its something from Pushmo/Crushmo, but I never played those games so I wouldn't know.
    Last edited by Mechazod; 2013-06-11 at 08:40 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post

Sakurai himself talks about the 3 new characters and some changes, like Bowser getting new moves and Samus appearing in her Other M suit.

Edit: Beaten to it by a second.
    A bowser revamp? Good. I'm glad they're at least making an attempt to fix the notoriously bad characters.

---------- Post added 2013-06-11 at 08:48 PM ----------

Also, Megaman looks like he could be seriously overpowered. I'M SCARED!

Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    A bowser revamp? Good. I'm glad they're at least making an attempt to fix the notoriously bad characters.

---------- Post added 2013-06-11 at 08:48 PM ----------

Also, Megaman looks like he could be seriously overpowered. I'M SCARED!
    Yea I'm glad to see the bowser remake.

Who seirously used him on the other games? He was so awful, a long with jigglypuff and pichu.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Yea I'm glad to see the bowser remake.

Who seirously used him on the other games? He was so awful, a long with jigglypuff and pichu.
    Jigglypuff was pretty good in all the games he was in. Bowser I liked to use, and try to win against my friend because I thought he was fun.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

I'm calling it, Republicans will hold congress in 2018 and Trump will win again in 2020.

Quote Originally Posted by Mechazod View Post
    however can anyone guess what that one 3DS stage shown was that had the giant spiked pillars coming out of the water? I am guessing its something from Pushmo/Crushmo, but I never played those games so I wouldn't know.
    They're obstacles in 2d Mario platformers, mostly in the castles.

Who seirously used him on the other games?
    He was pretty fun to play.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamdwelf View Post
    Jigglypuff was pretty good in all the games he was in. Bowser I liked to use, and try to win against my friend because I thought he was fun.
    Wigglytuff is one of my fav pokemon.

I for the life of me spent so much dedication on jigglypuff but I couldn't get her to be.... good. I require videos

Wigglytuff is one of my fav pokemon.

I for the life of me spent so much dedication on jigglypuff but I couldn't get her to be.... good. I require videos
    Well Id have to go look for videos because I can't think of any off the top of my head, but it was all about being in the air with jigglypuff.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    Jiggly is consistently ranked as an F tier character. In comparison to other characters, she's just not that great. If you're a great player you can manage okay with her.

This is of course if we're talking about SSBB Jigglypuff. SSBM Jiggly Puff is one of the best characters in the game.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2013-06-11 at 09:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterOfKnees View Post
    I'm glad it's the look of the classic Mega Man
    With the classic jump too!

Quote Originally Posted by Murphlord View Post
    Jiggly is consistently ranked as an F tier character. In comparison to other characters, she's just not that great. If you're a great player you can manage okay with her.

This is of course if we're talking about SSBB Jigglypuff. SSBM Jiggly Puff is one of the best characters in the game.
    Yeah Jiggly got nerfed a little too much I thought from melee to brawl.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    Aside from new characters I am really interested in the new Story mode. If it becomes as good as Subspace Emissary I will be happy. <3

Subspace emissary made no sense, but it was fun as hell.
    Gamdwelf the Mage

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't need "sense" in a game were characters from various franchises hit each other. I just want fun gameplay, and that's waht SSE brought me. :A

I hope ROB, meta knight, ike, sonic, and snake come back.

10+ Year Old Account
    The Wii Fit lady will look funny as hell in the new story mode.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://i.imgur.com/A7dYuka.jpg

I want that! And I would like to get an antagonist to be playabale, like the Black Knight or Walhart. D:

At least mega man was asked for a lot (i don't care for the mega man games, but alot of fans do)
    But... the wii fit lady? they said they were going with a smaller roster....seems like she should be an assist trophy.... not a character.... :l

Anyone know the differences between the 3DS and Wii U versions? Or are they gonna be similar.
    It has been scientifically confirmed that if Eiffel was green; he would in fact die.