... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ripslyme View Post
    Ele - LB
    Mage - fire only and only scorch..
    shadow - ????
    boomkin - ????

did i miss one ?

And you want 3 baseline

those 3 baseline are in different specs, so its basically one spell. He has a very solid and valid opinion.
    Mages in frost can trigger quite a few fingers of frost, especially with the new bonuses, you can do many things on the move like tempest and insta frostfire. The potential for a dps loss is small.
    Affliction can fel flame to reset the int bonus and duration of their dots and screw themselves in the process....
    Last edited by Hexotic; 2013-06-12 at 07:40 AM.

Deleted
    Dear blizzard, please don't take away my Cunning. I love it.
    Rest looks ok, tier set not that pretty but oh well, t5 is.

Quote Originally Posted by voidspark View Post
    My personal idea would have been to make Fel Flame also trigger a proc of each DoT tick, perhaps a smaller amount than MG, but enough that it would scale with mastery also and not be as big of a DPS loss.
    The fact it "refreshed" your DOTs is the real problem. You would gain one good tick and then screw yourself with plenty of low ticks. That will hurt your DPS. A lot.

Deleted
    from a pvp point of view we are like, really really nerfed as hell if this is even close to 5.4 changes

KJC should have been nerfed. Deciding when you want to have is more logical. But manoroth fury seem a bit off. On the other hand, MF is one of the reasons we have such strong AOE.

OT: I will miss it so much when farming low level raid/instances for transmog Running around hellfiring with MF was so convenient

I believe they will not leave this like this. At least MF. We cannot expect to have KJC back as it was used to be but we might hope that MF will revert back or at least be a bit nerfed.

I believe (as I said it again) warlock is atm the most complete class. With these changes they nerf 90 talents more than they deserved to. In general it is a PvP patch for us.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

10+ Year Old Account
    As a non-warlock I LOVE these changes. Idc about the free howl and shadowflame back (since those were already part of the warlock skillset except casted), but seeing warlocks ONLY move around without feeling punished in the slightest was kind of frustrating :>

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rayaleith View Post
    In general it is a PvP patch for us.
    Have yet to see changes which are good for us in PvP.

The KJC change is a huge nerf to PvP...

Deleted
    I believe (as I said it again) warlock is atm the most complete class. With these changes they nerf 90 talents more than they deserved to. In general it is a PvP patch for us.
    oh boy, you are going to get so disappointed....

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    This 4p bonus is stupid for Destro, are we supposed to fire a Chaos bolt as soon as we get an Ember ? Seems very interesting gameplay !
    aoe dps 15% crit 100% uptime <3
    and trinketprocs, try to get ember full, chaosbolt .. sounds intresting to me ..

and yeah make atleast mf castable while moving or remove that crappy spell, or i can see a deathflag for affliction in 5.4 :<

I think he ment that we get overnukednerfing@GC due to the pvp whiners. A nerf@pvp patch

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    As a non-warlock I LOVE these changes. Idc about the free howl and shadowflame back (since those were already part of the warlock skillset except casted), but seeing warlocks ONLY move around without feeling punished in the slightest was kind of frustrating :>
    How do you feel about hunters?

Quote Originally Posted by Emfg View Post
    I take it there are no hunters on your server?

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    How do you feel about hunters?
    Hunters haven't performed once yet this addon in the same region as warlocks. Maybe the next tier will fix that but till today they flew so far under the radar nobody would have noticed.

Quote Originally Posted by Zumzumzum View Post
    This 4p bonus is stupid for Destro, are we supposed to fire a Chaos bolt as soon as we get an Ember ? Seems very interesting gameplay !
    Well, maybe. 15% crit isn't THAT great of a bonus to CB damage. It's more like a rolling 15% crit buff, as you'll still want to save them for DS. Combined with the 2 set bonus and we're looking at a bonus 30% crit chance to Immolate and Incinerate at times. The more crit we have, the faster we generate embers, and then the faster we generate embers, the more crit we'll have.

Plus, if we pop DS right before an ember fills and we start casting CB, it will have 45% more crit. Do want.

If only the 2 set wasn't to Conflag, or maybe if the Conflag cd scaled with haste...
    Last edited by Xorn; 2013-06-12 at 08:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shauni View Post
    The fact it "refreshed" your DOTs is the real problem. You would gain one good tick and then screw yourself with plenty of low ticks. That will hurt your DPS. A lot.
    That's a separate issue, perhaps it just needs to extend and not recalculate DoTs up to a certain limit.

Quote Originally Posted by Naztrak View Post
    oh boy, you are going to get so disappointed....
    Well I meant that the rest of the changes were towards PvP.

Thinking of it again, they could at least make KJC pure pvp talent by adding snare immunity while active. But I insist that it is not normal for a caster to cast spells while moving. Especially a caster with the offensive and defensive power of a warlock. BUT they need to redesign it. AV is irrelevant, MF with a CD is irrelevant.
    Integrity is doing the right thing, even when no one is watching.

Deleted
    So moving while casting is only bad when they outdps you while doing so?

Quote Originally Posted by Tryana View Post
    So moving while casting is only bad when they outdps you while doing so?
    Well there must be some trade-off for total mobility right ?

Maybe it's just me. Maybe I'm a diehard Demonology player, and I'm just creative as hell. But holy shit the Demo 4pc looks like the best set bonus in the history of the game to me... 10 points if you can use your imagination as to how it would be OP.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by whoranzone View Post
    Well there must be some trade-off for total mobility right ?
    I agree.
    But not like this, classes that can't cast while moving have instants to fill up movement. For affliction casting Fel Flame while moving might actualy be a loss over just running while doing nothing.

Edit: And our whole line of level 90 talents is just bad now.

We get a spell that's baseline for shamans as a talent now, how orginal.
    AV has been terrible since forever, MF as an active while it was only good on some fights.

Atleast the set bonusses are nice, and i'm mostly demo anyway. But i like all my specs
    Last edited by mmoc0c9d2d4515; 2013-06-12 at 08:32 AM.